Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ha first of there not fire balls there fire clones and to protect me from that blast i use
Earth Release ? Earthslide Wall [Doton ? Doryuu Heki]
- Effect: A skill where the user can create a large stone wall from the ground, sending them high up into the air and capable of protecting one agaisnt high level ninjutsu that are sent flowing towards them.
and im on top of it....and im gonna use your rain for this jutsu....Raiton ? Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu [Lightning Release ? Ribbon Effect Skill]
- Effect: A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions..
ha to easy..........that all you got ......and it travels at 375 mph so i doubt you dodge that so your most likely hit ....
O-o

snaps my fingers freezin the rain drop and shapin them into ice needles and then uses

(Hyouton: Toushuu Hirein)-Ice Style: Following Ice Rein

Type: attack
Range: long, short-mid, short
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: 50
Description: I create a dozen of ice shards and send them at u but I add more charka to make them follow until they hit some thing

which cancles ur lightening from travel though anywhere sends the needles at u

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ha ice........i use Earth Release ? Earth Land Deflection [Doton ? Doroku Gaeshi]
- Effect: A skill where the user slams there hands onto the ground, flipping up an area of earth that is able to protect their body from oncoming attacks. Capable of deflecting metallic objects and various jutsu and flip my my earth wall...... than i use....Kyuchiyose - Enkouou Enma- Monkey King Enma Summoning
ha havent used this in awhile......

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ha ice........i use Earth Release ? Earth Land Deflection [Doton ? Doroku Gaeshi]
- Effect: A skill where the user slams there hands onto the ground, flipping up an area of earth that is able to protect their body from oncoming attacks. Capable of deflecting metallic objects and various jutsu and flip my my earth wall...... than i use....Kyuchiyose - Enkouou Enma- Monkey King Enma Summoning
ha havent used this in awhile......
i use

(Hyouton: Toushuu Hirein)-Ice Style: Following Ice Rein

Type: attack
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: 50
Description: I create a dozen of ice shards and send them at u but I add more charka to make them follow until they hit some thing

but i use the same needles before and simply point up so they fly up and then come down on u and ur monkey

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok that ice is annoying i get enma to transform into the staff and twist it at high speeds and deflect the ice .....,,, than i extend the staff to hit you cause your concentration on controlling the ice...

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok that ice is annoying i get enma to transform into the staff and twist it at high speeds and deflect the ice .....,,, than i extend the staff to hit you cause your concentration on controlling the ice...
i use

(Hyouton: Koori Sanryoukyou)-Ice Style: Ice Prism

Type: defense/attack
Range: short-mid, short, long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage: none
Description: if your arms and feet r weak and you r standing on ice I could use it to form 4 dragons and they come up from the ice and bite your arms and legs freezing them to the ice below u making u unable to move any thing.

as the staff comes towards me i touch it freezing it all the way up to ur hands and all though ur body-

ur forgetting that i made it rain durin my first turn and u never stop which means the rain has hit u and ur monkey of urs so that means ya r wet allowin me to simply freeze ur staff which would go on to freezein u

-and now dat ur stuck i will use

Hyouton: Itsutsukoori takushiki)-Ice Style: Five Tower Penetration

Type:attack
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: I create 5 towers of ice with spikes on the outside of each tower made of ice and as I set them up as a pentagon shape trapping u inside the pentagon by forming string-like ice from each tower to warp around u holding u in place and then I form a hand sign the 5 towers comes and closes onto u locking u in the tower if the crush doesn?t kill I then form another hand sign which makes the spikes go backwards into and though the tower and stabs u to death

it warps string like ice around ur waist- u could quit the match and live or die here U_U

ohh this is a nice fight :cool:
lol U_U but it is over now :D

Last edited:

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ohh this is a nice fight :cool:
well of course

i use

(Hyouton: Koori Sanryoukyou)-Ice Style: Ice Prism

Type: defense/attack
Range: short-mid, short, long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage: none
Description: if your arms and feet r weak and you r standing on ice I could use it to form 4 dragons and they come up from the ice and bite your arms and legs freezing them to the ice below u making u unable to move any thing.

as the staff comes towards me i touch it freezing it all the way up to ur hands and all though ur body-

ur forgetting that i made it rain durin my first turn and u never stop which means the rain has hit u and ur monkey of urs so that means ya r wet allowin me to simply freeze ur staff which would go on to freezein u

-and now dat ur stuck i will use

Hyouton: Itsutsukoori takushiki)-Ice Style: Five Tower Penetration

Type:attack
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: I create 5 towers of ice with spikes on the outside of each tower made of ice and as I set them up as a pentagon shape trapping u inside the pentagon by forming string-like ice from each tower to warp around u holding u in place and then I form a hand sign the 5 towers comes and closes onto u locking u in the tower if the crush doesn?t kill I then form another hand sign which makes the spikes go backwards into and though the tower and stabs u to death

it warps string like ice around ur waist- u could quit the match and live or die here U_U

lol U_U but it over now :D
that would work but one problem i summoned my monkey after the rain so hes dry so the elimantes all your attacks.....now im tired of playin wit you ....you tryin to get serious.....i use Kagemane no Jutsu (Shadow Possession Jutsu)
-Effect:The user's shadow is extended to the opponent's shadow, combining them. This puts the attacker in control of the target's movements- the target is forced to make any movement the user makes
... you kno how you touched my staff...well your hands are connected to its shadow and of corse im holding the staff so my shadow is connected to yours which means you all in my favor after that i use...Kagenane Shuriken no Jutsu (Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique)
-Effect:By channeling his (Shikamaru Nara) chakra into Asuma Sarutobi's trench knives, Shikamaru can use them to pin his opponent's shadow to the ground, immobilizing his opponent
now you cant move not one jutsu and to finish you off i use..Kage Nui (Shadow Sewing)
-Effect:The user of this jutsu can extend his shadow and create multiple tendrils to attack various targets.
to stab you numerous of times hitting your vital organs.....NOW its over....:) good fight though

Last edited:

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well of course

that would work but one problem i summoned my monkey after the rain so hes dry so the elimantes all your attacks.....now im tired of playin wit you ....you tryin to get serious.....i use Kagemane no Jutsu (Shadow Possession Jutsu)
-Effect:The user's shadow is extended to the opponent's shadow, combining them. This puts the attacker in control of the target's movements- the target is forced to make any movement the user makes
... you kno how you touched my staff...well your hands are connected to its shadow and of corse im holding the staff so my shadow is connected to yours which means you all in my favor after that i use...Kagenane Shuriken no Jutsu (Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique)
-Effect:By channeling his (Shikamaru Nara) chakra into Asuma Sarutobi's trench knives, Shikamaru can use them to pin his opponent's shadow to the ground, immobilizing his opponent
now you cant move not one jutsu and to finish you off i use..Kage Nui (Shadow Sewing)
-Effect:The user of this jutsu can extend his shadow and create multiple tendrils to attack various targets.
to stab you numerous of times hitting your vital organs.....NOW its over....:) good fight though
it doesnt matter when u summoning him my rain is still in effect...u never stop so ur dead....good fight though U_U

-forms a handsign so the towers crush u-

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you turned rain into ice so the monkey never got wet i think all attacks from when he usded that monkey staff to deflect the ice rain should be void and you redo your turn.