ha ok :)
first i use Katon Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release ? Fire Clone Skill) x6
i use

(Suiton:Mizurappa)-Water Style:Chaos Wave

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:20
Descripton: A low pressure blast of water thta is spit from the users mouth and is capable of pushing medium sized objects over.

to cancle ur fire balls Oo

then i use

(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ha first of there not fire balls there fire clones and to protect me from that blast i use
Earth Release ? Earthslide Wall [Doton ? Doryuu Heki]
- Effect: A skill where the user can create a large stone wall from the ground, sending them high up into the air and capable of protecting one agaisnt high level ninjutsu that are sent flowing towards them.
and im on top of it....and im gonna use your rain for this jutsu....Raiton ? Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu [Lightning Release ? Ribbon Effect Skill]
- Effect: A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions..
ha to easy..........that all you got ......and it travels at 375 mph so i doubt you dodge that so your most likely hit ....