[Superhero/Supervillain RP] Villainous League - The Order of the Demonic Black Rose

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Order of the Demonic Black Rose

You must be registered for see images

Who are we?

We are basically the top villainous league there is, was, and will be in this RP. Originally led by Daemon and Akiza, and now with I taking back full control of this league with two new co-leaders in Paradox and Gin-San, we rise once again.

How do I join?

Basically, first and foremost, ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN THE SUPERHERO/SUPERVILLAIN RP. No spam will be tolerated. Secondly, if it’s not obvious already, Approved villains only may apply by filling out this application:

Username:
Villain Name in RP:
Superpowers (Primary first, then secondary):
Why should I be allowed into The Order? (A few complete sentences, if you will.) :

Lastly, not all of you will be allowed in, nor will I allow all the villains in this RP to join us, because that would be just plain silly. (Some of y’all should go with Lili to be fair, just throwing that out there. >_> Or form a villainous league of your own, I don’t want mine to be a monopoly…though it basically will be hehehe…I want a lil competition. xd)

Members:
Akiza – Leader – Kurama/Kurama Akiza Shuichi Minamino
Scorps – Co-Leader – Paradox
Gin-San – Co-Leader – Black Shooter
Daiki - Hawke
Howard - SpitFire
-Naruto- - Nightmare
Tony Stark - Anthony Stark/Deus Ex
~Drizzy~ - Drizeh..
+BLOODsilent+ - L.I.V.E
-Blizzard- - Blizzard

Taiketsu Yagami? – Lord Death Omni
Igneel? - ?

*If I’ve placed a ? by your username, that’s because I’m not sure if you want to join us or not, and if I’ve put a ? by your supervillain name, that’s because you haven’t submitted your powers yet on the power submission thread and created a proper name if it isn’t the one you went with on the Panic! Thread.

If necessary, the social group shall be reformed soon, and just to make things a bit better, please PM me your msn’s if you have it (if you’re already in and or accepted.).

Divisions:

As we grow and with 3 leaders, we shall have divisions of which I shall assign you to:

Akiza's Division (Demonic Black Roses):
-Blizzard-
Tony Stark
Howard

Gin's Division (Black Holes of Despair):
Daiki
+BLOODsilent+

Scorps's Divison (Yang):
-Naruto-
~Drizzy~

The rest of you shall be organized into divisions soon enough.
Please note, if your division leader sees you as unfit/failing to hold up the pride that is our noble Order, they have the right to punish/kill you as necessary. ^_~ - Kurama

Last edited:

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Daiki
Villain Name in RP:Hawke
Superpowers (Primary first, then secondary):Black Fire,Hawk Morphs
Why should I be allowed into The Order? (A few complete sentences, if you will.) :I believe i will be a valuable asset to the league,I have good knowledge of how to counter moves and strategic thinking.My powers are well thought out and are easily adaptable to most occasions.I think this will be an enjoyable thing to be a part of and seems incredibly active which i find appealing ^_^.

Last edited:

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: yahiko24
Villain Name in RP: Tensenx
Superpowers
Primary: the power of magma
secondary:the power of absorbing
Why should I be allowed into The Order?
i believe that i will be of great help.

battle wise
i have destructive powers with high damage,
i have good defense moves and i have
great strategic thinking. don't just attack,
i attack with logic.

team wise
i help my team when their in
trouble. i,m all for evil :D and
and i have a good time rather
than all serous but i still get the
job done.:D

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Daiki
Villain Name in RP:Hawke
Superpowers (Primary first, then secondary):Black Fire,Hawk Morphs
Why should I be allowed into The Order? (A few complete sentences, if you will.) :I believe i will be a valuable asset to the league,I have good knowledge of how to counter moves and strategic thinking.My powers are well thought out and are easily adaptable to most occasions.I think this will be an enjoyable thing to be a part of and seems incredibly active which i find appealing ^_^.
-Accepted.- Welcome to the Order. (PM me your msn please, if you have it.)
We shall rule the world!!!!

Yep yep. ^_^
I can take all of you anytime, no need to shove some leftovers towards me.
Jeez Lili, being a bit harsh? I was just trying to make it fair and share some of the villains with ya, oh well. xd
Username: yahiko24
Villain Name in RP: Tensenx
Superpowers
Primary: the power of magma
secondary:the power of absorbing
Why should I be allowed into The Order?
i believe that i will be of great help.

battle wise
i have destructive powers with high damage,
i have good defense moves and i have
great strategic thinking. don't just attack,
i attack with logic.

team wise
i help my team when their in
trouble. i,m all for evil :D and
and i have a good time rather
than all serous but i still get the
job done.:D
-Declined- No offense, but from what I saw in the Panic! thread, you really aren't as skilled as you think you are. I understand that you are new to the RP and all, but please get some more experience before attempting to reapply again. May our paths cross again. - Kurama

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Accepted.- Welcome to the Order. (PM me your msn please, if you have it.)

Yep yep. ^_^

Jeez Lili, being a bit harsh? I was just trying to make it fair and share some of the villains with ya, oh well. xd

-Declined- No offense, but from what I saw in the Panic! thread, you really aren't as skilled as you think you are. I understand that you are new to the RP and all, but please get some more experience before attempting to reapply again. May our paths cross again. - Kurama
:D ok i will do that

Zawar

Supreme
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
we shall get everything xd
then its all mine
wahahaha
xd
Name of the Character: = Greed LinYao
Afiliation:Evil
Role:Super Villain
Main Power:Ultimate Shield (Changes composition and density of the carbon molecules in the skin, becoming impervious to most physical damage)
Secondary/Support Power:Can change into LinYao (gains control of the Lin Yao "the body soul", receiving a drastic increase in movement speed albeit losing some of the strength of the ultimate shield)
Background: *A Homoculus who wants everything in this world and dont leave anything he owes.Greedy but loyal to friends
Picture: *

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We shall prevail :cool:
Yes we will and what did i say about the spam? xd
we shall get everything xd
then its all mine
wahahaha
xd
Name of the Character: = Greed LinYao
Afiliation:Evil
Role:Super Villain
Main Power:Ultimate Shield (Changes composition and density of the carbon molecules in the skin, becoming impervious to most physical damage)
Secondary/Support Power:Can change into LinYao (gains control of the Lin Yao "the body soul", receiving a drastic increase in movement speed albeit losing some of the strength of the ultimate shield)
Background: *A Homoculus who wants everything in this world and dont leave anything he owes.Greedy but loyal to friends
-Declined- if you're applying here, use the provided application, not your bio for the rp...-facepalm- -Kurama

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:Tony

Villain Name in RP:Anthony Stark/Deus Ex

Superpowers (Primary first, then secondary):Kinectic and potential energy manipulation as my primary,so I am able to blow things up once I charged it with my power,the bigger object the bigger boom.My secondary power is to regenerate so if there's a explosion near me,like I pull a pen out charge it then send it the the enemy who's 1 meter away from me so the explosion can normally cause someone to get his/her hands or face blown off but the regeneration allows me to regenerate o.o

Why should I be allowed into The Order? :I should be allowed in the order because I am quite powerful since I can blow things up without caring about what might happen to me so I can be very useful and I like to be part of this type of RP because it seems very fun and it'd be nice to bring victory to dark side at least once =DD

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black★Shooter reporting in ;)

Now, to change the world's ruling structure O^O
and get some skittles on the way <.<

Oh yeah my powers: xd

Name of the Character: Black★Shooter
Afiliation: None (challenger of world's ruling structure)
Role: Super Villain
Main Power:
Black★Shooter's power is the ability to create miniature kerr black holes in the palm of his hands. Each black hole though, has an specific design.
-When creating a black hole, the user can decide between absorbing matter or energy. The user cannot absorb both substances as it will cause the black hole to collapse on itself. This would mean death to the user.
-Both hands are able to create black holes, even at the same time, though if the user decides to activate both simultaneously, the user still has to decide if absorb matter or energy.
-One black hole is able and only able to cover a 180 degree angle, leaving the user exposed from the opposite side.
-The diameter of the black hole is 3 inches.
-Anything that crosses the event horizon of the black hole will not be able to escape (3 meters from the black hole). When the object or energy crosses the black hole, all particles conforming the substance will break down to the subatomic level and coalesce with the super density (the user sends all matter or energy transported to another part of the universe or parallel universe, anything absorbed cannot appear again during the battlefield, this means I cannot absorb something and make it appear behind someone).
-The user is able to use the fundamental physical laws of centripetal forces to resend any projectile coming at his direction (the user will have to spin as the mass comes at his direction, making it change direction by its gravitational pull).
-From gravity, the user cannot use the gravitational force of the black hole to attract things to it (such as humans or objects), the objects have to be coming at his direction or be already on event horizon to be able to be absorbed.
-Even if humans are inside the event horizon, they are able to escape the gravitational pull. The only way the black hole is able to absorb a human is by actual physical contact. Once a human is absorbed though, the human will not be broken into infinite amount of particles, but be on a space-time freeze for two turns. Once the turns pass, the user is obligated to liberate the trapped individual from the black hole (either softly or expelling it with great force).
-The black hole can only stay activated a maximum of 5 seconds.
Secondary/Support Power:
The capacity to become intangible. No physical objects are able to affect the user, though energy and mental powers are able to do so. While being intangible though, the user is unable to attack on anyway, or be able to use his primary power.
Background: *
There is a legend which says that black holes and supermassive black holes come from a legendary race that was unable to control its own power. Black★Shooter is the last and only survivor of that race. He was sent to earth the moment he was born to live as a normal human, but he always had casual dreams from his native planet which he thought were too real to be his own imagination. One day, he was attacked by a small group of criminals. At the brink of death, he activated his power, avoiding being stab as he absorb his enemies with what he can recall black holes from his hands. A blue fire activated on his left eye, a trademark of his own race.
He spends his days trying to alter the world's ruling structure, not caring about being a superhero or supervillain, but to do what is best for the world, even if the world does not agree.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Howard
Villain Name in RP:

Superpowers:

Main Power: the ability to excite the atoms within an object, possibly enough energy to ignite the object. A pyrokinetic is a person capable of generating flames from thin air, not requiring the consumption of oxygen or combustible objects to maintain the flames. They have been seen being able to increase the temperature in their proximity, create flames, and endure extreme heat and flame without being harmed. He can endure temperatures of 1000°C (1832°F) for periods of 60 minutes at a time. He often meditates while sitting in or on an open bonfire.

Fire Absorption: The character can absorb any amount of flame into his body harmlessly. Obviously this has to have a limit and he can only intake flames to a certain point, the point being about the size of a medium sized forest fire. That being his max he can only do a fire of that size once per battle.

Fire Breath: He can project his fire from his mouth by breathing and exhaling at will, like a dragon. The fires range and size is much the same as Madara's Fire Release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation.

Fire Extinguishing: He could if he wanted to extinguish any fire in his vicinity mentally. The range he can reach out and extinguish fire in a 3 meter radius from his position. These fires being smaller or about the size of his body.

Fire Projectiles: The ability to make constructs out of flame (fireballs being the most common) and hurl them at opponents Also includes shooting a steady stream of fire from the hands.

Fiery Projections: The ability to generate, project, and create virtually any shapes, objects, constructs, weapons, and even beings composed of fire from any point on his body

Flight: His body and plasma possesses a high hydrogen content(Hydrogen being lighter than air), and could be surrounded by an exuded cloud of mono-atomic hydrogen atoms. This hot cloud provides sufficient positive buoyancy for him to float. With mental stimulation of his flame, he can provide enough lift to carry an undetermined amount of weight(Which maxes out at the carrying of 2 people about his weight or 200 to 300 lbs) that could be greater than one could normally carry. By forming a jet from his feet, directed behind him, he can achieve supersonic speeds of up to at least 300 miles per hour. with time and training he has maxed out his ability to fly.

Secondary: Not only Lava but any material that has been heated to a Molten Temperature. He can use his fire ability to heat earth and other objects to Molten Temperatures and use it as weapons.

Lava Manipulation: He can take hold of Lava that is either in play or has been made by himself and use it as a weapon sending it at his foe.

Molten Weapon Creation: He can take hold of Molten metals or molten matter and form it into blades, spikes, balls, nets and most any object that can be used as a weapon.

Molten Armor: He can form a n armor that surrounds his body than it cools to a manageable temperature for him. It can be made of any material that he has either melted or that has been turned into a lava composite

Why should I be allowed into The Order: O_O Cause you kept telling me to make a character so I made a history that ties into your character. As well as, you know you want Howard in the group ;) Also as I told Fred, I'd rather follow a women with boobies than a man in a mask...

Last edited:

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:
-Naruto-
Villain Name in RP:

Energy Absorption
Nightmare has the ability Kinetic (movement) and Themal (heat) energy and absorb it. He can either disperse the energy or release it as an attack but if so the energy becomes slightly less powerful then it originally was. He can use this energy to boost his physical strength and speed momentarily.

Elasticity
Nightmare also has the ability of elasticity, being able to stretch, deform, expand or contract his body into any form imaginable

Why should I be allowed into The Order:
I would like to help you guys achieve your goals and would like to be a part of a capable group of Super Villains. My character can be an Extremely flexible character in both the categories of Defense and Offence. I can be a very strategic thinker at times especially when I understand things to their full extent and would prove to serve your order well. Thanks for your time.​

Zawar

Supreme
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username:Zawar
Villain Name in RP:Greed
Superpowers (Primary first, then secondary):[/B]Ultimate Shield (Changes composition and density of the carbon molecules in the skin, becoming impervious to most physical damage)
[/B]Can change into LinYao (gains control of the Lin Yao "the body soul", receiving a drastic increase in movement speed albeit losing some of the strength of the ultimate shield)
Why should I be allowed into The Order? (A few complete sentences, if you will.) :cause i'll help you xd

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Username: ~Drizzeh~
Character in RP: Drizeh..

Main Power:
  • Magnetism: Drizeh has the ability to manipulate most metal by using magnetic forces of attraction. By using this ability, he can easily assemle robots and gadgets by using metal objects around him. This ability can be used to it's extent with the back up of his secondary Power, being a genius. He can only manipulate materials within a range of 300 meters.

Secondary/Support Power:
  • Advanced Knowlege: Drizeh can create gadgets, weapons, diffuse bombs and can even hack broadcasting equipment such as radios and televisions, he can send messages by doing this. He always travels around with a few tools

Below are just a few of my abilities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transformers:
Drizeh controls these by forces of attraction using magnetism, he can repair/replace them easily with sufficient source. Together with his intellectual ability can easily pwn. He often travels with these robots, he can auto his jet to launch a drop of up to 3 large metal boxes, these boxes contain the parts. The roots can be assembled using magnetism within 20 seconds. Drizeh can also travel with 2 large metal boxes, they float above the ground [10 meters] by using magnetism. These can form whatever transportation they have granted auto. [boxes are about 50 meters in height]
Bumblebee

Optimus

Megatron

Iron Hide

Barricade

Unknown

Drill Worm [requires large area of metals]

Head Bot [complete parts of 5 other robots are required to create this]
------------------------------

Bomb Drop:
With the press of a button, a bomb drop request can be activated. Calling in 3 jets which will drop 5 missiles each on the terrain, these bombs are deadly on direct contact but do not cause much damage.

Bomb Activation/Deactivation: Drizeh can deactivate bombs within 3 minutes, and can set up/activate bombs from already created bombs/explosive gadgets.

Request Metal Drop: With a single click of a button, Drizeh can request a drop of up to three metal boxes.

Weapon Creating|Weapon Repairing: Drizeh can repair or create weapons from metals around him.

Magnetic Basics:Drizeh can magnetize almost anything metal, including that shiny armor, metal jewellery etc the heroes like to wear. By using magnetism, he can crush vehicles, attract helicopters, jets, reflect/redirect bullets, bend/mend metal.

System Hacking: Drizeh can access information from hacking computers, he can also disable security systems, overload broadcast stations to project messages, trace phone calls etc,

--------------
Why should I be allowed into The Order? I think I have alot to offer, and my abilities may be of great use, I plan on being known as one of the most powerful Villains, and this group I see as the must powerful so far. I look forward being side-by side to you, Akiza and fellow Villains.

Last edited:

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:Tony

Villain Name in RP:Anthony Stark/Deus Ex

Superpowers (Primary first, then secondary):Kinectic and potential energy manipulation as my primary,so I am able to blow things up once I charged it with my power,the bigger object the bigger boom.My secondary power is to regenerate so if there's a explosion near me,like I pull a pen out charge it then send it the the enemy who's 1 meter away from me so the explosion can normally cause someone to get his/her hands or face blown off but the regeneration allows me to regenerate o.o

Why should I be allowed into The Order? :I should be allowed in the order because I am quite powerful since I can blow things up without caring about what might happen to me so I can be very useful and I like to be part of this type of RP because it seems very fun and it'd be nice to bring victory to dark side at least once =DD
-Accepted- vm/pm me your msn if you have it.
Black★Shooter reporting in ;)

Now, to change the world's ruling structure O^O
and get some skittles on the way <.<

Oh yeah my powers: xd

Name of the Character: Black★Shooter
Afiliation: None (challenger of world's ruling structure)
Role: Super Villain
Main Power:
Black★Shooter's power is the ability to create miniature kerr black holes in the palm of his hands. Each black hole though, has an specific design.
-When creating a black hole, the user can decide between absorbing matter or energy. The user cannot absorb both substances as it will cause the black hole to collapse on itself. This would mean death to the user.
-Both hands are able to create black holes, even at the same time, though if the user decides to activate both simultaneously, the user still has to decide if absorb matter or energy.
-One black hole is able and only able to cover a 180 degree angle, leaving the user exposed from the opposite side.
-The diameter of the black hole is 3 inches.
-Anything that crosses the event horizon of the black hole will not be able to escape (3 meters from the black hole). When the object or energy crosses the black hole, all particles conforming the substance will break down to the subatomic level and coalesce with the super density (the user sends all matter or energy transported to another part of the universe or parallel universe, anything absorbed cannot appear again during the battlefield, this means I cannot absorb something and make it appear behind someone).
-The user is able to use the fundamental physical laws of centripetal forces to resend any projectile coming at his direction (the user will have to spin as the mass comes at his direction, making it change direction by its gravitational pull).
-From gravity, the user cannot use the gravitational force of the black hole to attract things to it (such as humans or objects), the objects have to be coming at his direction or be already on event horizon to be able to be absorbed.
-Even if humans are inside the event horizon, they are able to escape the gravitational pull. The only way the black hole is able to absorb a human is by actual physical contact. Once a human is absorbed though, the human will not be broken into infinite amount of particles, but be on a space-time freeze for two turns. Once the turns pass, the user is obligated to liberate the trapped individual from the black hole (either softly or expelling it with great force).
-The black hole can only stay activated a maximum of 5 seconds.
Secondary/Support Power:
The capacity to become intangible. No physical objects are able to affect the user, though energy and mental powers are able to do so. While being intangible though, the user is unable to attack on anyway, or be able to use his primary power.
Background: *
There is a legend which says that black holes and supermassive black holes come from a legendary race that was unable to control its own power. Black★Shooter is the last and only survivor of that race. He was sent to earth the moment he was born to live as a normal human, but he always had casual dreams from his native planet which he thought were too real to be his own imagination. One day, he was attacked by a small group of criminals. At the brink of death, he activated his power, avoiding being stab as he absorb his enemies with what he can recall black holes from his hands. A blue fire activated on his left eye, a trademark of his own race.
He spends his days trying to alter the world's ruling structure, not caring about being a superhero or supervillain, but to do what is best for the world, even if the world does not agree.
-Approved- though you were already in to begin with...ill get your msn and vm u mine. xd
Username: Howard
Villain Name in RP:

Superpowers:

Main Power: the ability to excite the atoms within an object, possibly enough energy to ignite the object. A pyrokinetic is a person capable of generating flames from thin air, not requiring the consumption of oxygen or combustible objects to maintain the flames. They have been seen being able to increase the temperature in their proximity, create flames, and endure extreme heat and flame without being harmed. He can endure temperatures of 1000°C (1832°F) for periods of 60 minutes at a time. He often meditates while sitting in or on an open bonfire.

Fire Absorption: The character can absorb any amount of flame into his body harmlessly. Obviously this has to have a limit and he can only intake flames to a certain point, the point being about the size of a medium sized forest fire. That being his max he can only do a fire of that size once per battle.

Fire Breath: He can project his fire from his mouth by breathing and exhaling at will, like a dragon. The fires range and size is much the same as Madara's Fire Release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation.

Fire Extinguishing: He could if he wanted to extinguish any fire in his vicinity mentally. The range he can reach out and extinguish fire in a 3 meter radius from his position. These fires being smaller or about the size of his body.

Fire Projectiles: The ability to make constructs out of flame (fireballs being the most common) and hurl them at opponents Also includes shooting a steady stream of fire from the hands.

Fiery Projections: The ability to generate, project, and create virtually any shapes, objects, constructs, weapons, and even beings composed of fire from any point on his body

Flight: His body and plasma possesses a high hydrogen content(Hydrogen being lighter than air), and could be surrounded by an exuded cloud of mono-atomic hydrogen atoms. This hot cloud provides sufficient positive buoyancy for him to float. With mental stimulation of his flame, he can provide enough lift to carry an undetermined amount of weight(Which maxes out at the carrying of 2 people about his weight or 200 to 300 lbs) that could be greater than one could normally carry. By forming a jet from his feet, directed behind him, he can achieve supersonic speeds of up to at least 300 miles per hour. with time and training he has maxed out his ability to fly.

Secondary: Not only Lava but any material that has been heated to a Molten Temperature. He can use his fire ability to heat earth and other objects to Molten Temperatures and use it as weapons.

Lava Manipulation: He can take hold of Lava that is either in play or has been made by himself and use it as a weapon sending it at his foe.

Molten Weapon Creation: He can take hold of Molten metals or molten matter and form it into blades, spikes, balls, nets and most any object that can be used as a weapon.

Molten Armor: He can form a n armor that surrounds his body than it cools to a manageable temperature for him. It can be made of any material that he has either melted or that has been turned into a lava composite

Why should I be allowed into The Order: O_O Cause you kept telling me to make a character so I made a history that ties into your character. As well as, you know you want Howard in the group ;) Also as I told Fred, I'd rather follow a women with boobies than a man in a mask...
-Accepted- Already have your msn. xd
Username:
-Naruto-
Villain Name in RP:

Energy Absorption
Nightmare has the ability Kinetic (movement) and Themal (heat) energy and absorb it. He can either disperse the energy or release it as an attack but if so the energy becomes slightly less powerful then it originally was. He can use this energy to boost his physical strength and speed momentarily.

Elasticity
Nightmare also has the ability of elasticity, being able to stretch, deform, expand or contract his body into any form imaginable

Why should I be allowed into The Order:
I would like to help you guys achieve your goals and would like to be a part of a capable group of Super Villains. My character can be an Extremely flexible character in both the categories of Defense and Offence. I can be a very strategic thinker at times especially when I understand things to their full extent and would prove to serve your order well. Thanks for your time.​
-Accepted- vm/pm me your msn, the leader you report to is Scorps. - Kurama
Username:Zawar
Villain Name in RP:Greed
Superpowers (Primary first, then secondary):[/B]Ultimate Shield (Changes composition and density of the carbon molecules in the skin, becoming impervious to most physical damage)
[/B]Can change into LinYao (gains control of the Lin Yao "the body soul", receiving a drastic increase in movement speed albeit losing some of the strength of the ultimate shield)
Why should I be allowed into The Order? (A few complete sentences, if you will.) :cause i'll help you xd
-Declined- I said a few complete sentences for the last part, tyvm. If you cannot understand a simple application such as this, may I suggest applying elsewhere? Oh wait you did, and got accepted there it seems. Good luck and may our paths cross again. -Kurama

Username: ~Drizzeh~
Character in RP: Drizeh..

Main Power:
  • Magnetism: Drizeh has the ability to manipulate most metal by using magnetic forces of attraction. By using this ability, he can easily assemle robots and gadgets by using metal objects around him. This ability can be used to it's extent with the back up of his secondary Power, being a genius. He can only manipulate materials within a range of 300 meters.

Secondary/Support Power:
  • Advanced Knowlege: Drizeh can create gadgets, weapons, diffuse bombs and can even hack broadcasting equipment such as radios and televisions, he can send messages by doing this. He always travels around with a few tools

Below are just a few of my abilities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transformers:
Drizeh controls these by forces of attraction using magnetism, he can repair/replace them easily with sufficient source. Together with his intellectual ability can easily pwn. He often travels with these robots, he can auto his jet to launch a drop of up to 3 large metal boxes, these boxes contain the parts. The roots can be assembled using magnetism within 20 seconds. Drizeh can also travel with 2 large metal boxes, they float above the ground [10 meters] by using magnetism. These can form whatever transportation they have granted auto. [boxes are about 50 meters in height]
Bumblebee

Optimus

Megatron

Iron Hide

Barricade

Unknown

Drill Worm [requires large area of metals]

Head Bot [complete parts of 5 other robots are required to create this]
------------------------------

Bomb Drop:
With the press of a button, a bomb drop request can be activated. Calling in 3 jets which will drop 5 missiles each on the terrain, these bombs are deadly on direct contact but do not cause much damage.

Bomb Activation/Deactivation: Drizeh can deactivate bombs within 3 minutes, and can set up/activate bombs from already created bombs/explosive gadgets.

Request Metal Drop: With a single click of a button, Drizeh can request a drop of up to three metal boxes.

Weapon Creating|Weapon Repairing: Drizeh can repair or create weapons from metals around him.

Magnetic Basics:Drizeh can magnetize almost anything metal, including that shiny armor, metal jewellery etc the heroes like to wear. By using magnetism, he can crush vehicles, attract helicopters, jets, reflect/redirect bullets, bend/mend metal.

System Hacking: Drizeh can access information from hacking computers, he can also disable security systems, overload broadcast stations to project messages, trace phone calls etc,

--------------
Why should I be allowed into The Order? I think I have alot to offer, and my abilities may be of great use, I plan on being known as one of the most powerful Villains, and this group I see as the must powerful so far. I look forward being side-by side to you, Akiza and fellow Villains.
-Accepted- vm/pm me your msn, the leader you report to is Scorps. - Kurama

Last edited: