Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as the crystals spikes come towards me, i morph my hands into a large shield that blocks the spikes. i then separate the shield from my body and throw at you as if is were captain america*

I dont have a problem killing men, only women
my character is a girl :p
*as i see your shield coming, i turn my body into water, i then make a hole wherever the shield is coming and the shield goes through me*

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*as the shield goes through you, i touch a truck and activate it. i then have the truck rush at you full speed, crashing into you and driving you into a wall due to the fact you didnt liquefy completely*

Youre a girl? Cool...

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of the Character:

actual name:tensen uzumakira

known as:Tensenx

Afiliation:evil

Role:super villain

Main Power: power of magma
my power allows me to:
create or manipulate magma
by this power i can create magma and
manipulate it.i can create waves of magma,
shoot magma out of any part of my body. if
there is magma i can take it and controls it

immunity to heat based attacks
since magma is heat based it gives me a natural immunity
to heat based attacks such as fire ext..

high heat creation
i am able to make myself heat up to high temperatures
making it hard for people to come near me.
weakness.
ice and water based users will be able to come
near me since they can keep themselves cool.

magma defense
i can create a magma sphere around me
or my allies giving me or them protection from
coming attacks

magma form
i can transform myself into a magma organism
making me unharmed by physical attacks. i can
go through tight spaces since i would be liquid.
can spread myself allover the ground making the
surface really hot. bad thing is it takes along time
to spread myself allover the ground.

Secondary/Support Power:absorbing
to be able to absorb life force from a living organism and
energy destroying it. need to touch the target to do so
cannot adsorb organisms witch aren't physical or cant be
touched. cannot get the persons attacks but gains the energy making myself stronger. example = can absorb a person with fire abilities. connot use the fire abilities. cannot absorb the energy unless fire user has a part of him still physical.

Background: *
born as an only child tensen was alone. when his mother was pregnant; she had a power to absorb energy but she kept it a secret from him so when she gave birth to tensen she died because her power was passed on to him and used it without realizing it. his farther hated him for the death of his mother and he was too busy with work and never gave up time for him. because of his power,he was hated in school and had no friends. he spent most of his time in the streets.he lived on a place with a volcano.

when tensen was 10 years he made his first friend they were close and always had fun. over time the volcano became active and begun to erupt. as the magma came from the top of the volcano, people began to panic and they all started retreating. tensen saw his friend lying on the ground unable to move because of people stampeding over him. as the magma rushed down the mountain tensen couldn't help but go after his friend. as he arrived a wave of magma approached him. he then stuck his hands on the magma trying to absorb its energy. but it was too much and he and his friend were swallowed by magma. he survived this learning that he had gained magma powers but the shock of his friends death was too much for him to handle.

after 5 years he got over his friends death and moved on but only to be cast out by his farther into the streets. with saddens and anger in him he punched the wall and released a fist of magma at it. for 2 years he spent his time doing crime and coursing havoc to the world

went on to hate the world and now is evil. even though he is evil tensen cares about his companions and friends and would protect them to the death.
he is always happy and has a positives attitude but is destructive when it comes to battle

Picture: *
You must be registered for see images

*arrives at the scene*
interesting......

Tvqxeqlapcfr

Veteran
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name of the Character:

actual name:tensen uzumakira

known as:Tensenx

Afiliation:evil

Role:super villain

Main Power: power of magma
my power allows me to:
create or manipulate magma
by this power i can create magma and
manipulate it.i can create waves of magma,
shoot magma out of any part of my body. if
there is magma i can take it and controls it

immunity to heat based attacks
since magma is heat based it gives me a natural immunity
to heat based attacks such as fire ext..

high heat creation
i am able to make myself heat up to high temperatures
making it hard for people to come near me.
weakness.
ice and water based users will be able to come
near me since they can keep themselves cool.

magma defense
i can create a magma sphere around me
or my allies giving me or them protection from
coming attacks

magma form
i can transform myself into a magma organism
making me unharmed by physical attacks. i can
go through tight spaces since i would be liquid.
can spread myself allover the ground making the
surface really hot. bad thing is it takes along time
to spread myself allover the ground.

Secondary/Support Power:absorbing
to be able to absorb life force from a living organism and
energy destroying it. need to touch the target to do so
cannot adsorb organisms witch aren't physical or cant be
touched. cannot get the persons attacks but gains the energy making myself stronger. example = can absorb a person with fire abilities. connot use the fire abilities. cannot absorb the energy unless fire user has a part of him still physical.

Background: *
born as an only child tensen was alone. when his mother was pregnant; she had a power to absorb energy but she kept it a secret from him so when she gave birth to tensen she died because her power was passed on to him and used it without realizing it. his farther hated him for the death of his mother and he was too busy with work and never gave up time for him. because of his power,he was hated in school and had no friends. he spent most of his time in the streets.he lived on a place with a volcano.

when tensen was 10 years he made his first friend they were close and always had fun. over time the volcano became active and begun to erupt. as the magma came from the top of the volcano, people began to panic and they all started retreating. tensen saw his friend lying on the ground unable to move because of people stampeding over him. as the magma rushed down the mountain tensen couldn't help but go after his friend. as he arrived a wave of magma approached him. he then stuck his hands on the magma trying to absorb its energy. but it was too much and he and his friend were swallowed by magma. he survived this learning that he had gained magma powers but the shock of his friends death was too much for him to handle.

after 5 years he got over his friends death and moved on but only to be cast out by his farther into the streets. with saddens and anger in him he punched the wall and released a fist of magma at it. for 2 years he spent his time doing crime and coursing havoc to the world

went on to hate the world and now is evil. even though he is evil tensen cares about his companions and friends and would protect them to the death.
he is always happy and has a positives attitude but is destructive when it comes to battle

Picture: *

*arrives at the scene*
interesting......
Appears next to you out of seemingly nothingness, his cloack covering his body.

???: Yeah, I know. Look at them...

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-side note-
love the new ava and sig dude :cool:
--------------------------------------------------
Tensenx:sure why not
i'm bored anyway
Thanks xD

Don't take me for granted little kid

*I quickly stretch out my arms backwards and then forwards repeatedly in a barrage of super fast punches, smashing and pulverizing every inch of your body over and over again (If you've ever seen one piece I am basically using Gomu Gomu Gatling Gun).*

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks xD

Don't take me for granted little kid

*I quickly stretch out my arms backwards and then forwards repeatedly in a barrage of super fast punches, smashing and pulverizing every inch of your body over and over again (If you've ever seen one piece I am basically using Gomu Gomu Gatling Gun).*
i'm up to date with it great anime
---------------------------------------
Tensenx:who said i was
*as your arms come near me my body turns to magma making me unaffected by your punches and also dealing damage to you since your punching molten hot magma*

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm up to date with it great anime
---------------------------------------
*as your arms come near me my body turns to magma making me unaffected by your attacks and also dealing damage to you since your punching molten hot magma*
I knew you would do that

*As I see you turn into magma I quickly start to absorb all of the thermal energy coming from you, draining the magma of any heat at all and turning you into solid rock. As I am absorbing the thermal energy I quickly release it all behind me, making sure non of the energy goes back to you, as this is happening I continue with my assault of punches, turning you into nothing but rubble.*

You were just the perfect target for me xd

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew you would do that

*As I see you turn into magma I quickly start to absorb all of the thermal energy coming from you, draining the magma of any heat at all and turning you into solid rock. As I am absorbing the thermal energy I quickly release it all behind me, making sure non of the energy goes back to you, as this is happening I continue with my assault of punches, turning you into nothing but rubble.*

You were just the perfect target for me xd
Tensenx: by punching me you are touching me that means i am absorbing your energy and conserving it.

* i then release this energy making me regain my magma form. i get up and turn back into my human form. my arm turns into magma and i shoot a ball of magma at you*

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tensenx: by punching me you are touching me that means i am absorbing your energy and conserving it.

* i then release this energy making me regain my magma form. i get up and turn back into my human form. my arm turns into magma and i shoot a ball of magma at you*
*As your magma is coming towards me I absorbs the kinetic and thermal energy of the magma ball, completely absorbing it. Then once I have absorbed the energy from the magma I disperse of the thermal energy and release the kinetic energy towards you in the form of a non visible blast of energy.*

Try an absorb what you can't see nor touch, foolish child

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As your magma is coming towards me I absorbs the kinetic and thermal energy of the magma ball, completely absorbing it. Then once I have absorbed the energy from the magma I disperse of the thermal energy and release the kinetic energy towards you in the form of a non visible blast of energy.*

Try an absorb what you can't see nor touch, foolish child
Tensenx: ^___^ calling me child is annoying

*i create a wave of magma that engulfs your attack making it slower making me easily dodge the attack. i then put my hand on the ground and where you are a head shaped like a dragon comes up from the ground swallowing you.*

Tensenx: even if you can absorb the energy the heat generated from the attack is unbearable

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tensenx: ^___^ calling me child is annoying

*i create a wave of magma that engulfs your attack making it slower making me easily dodge the attack. i then put my hand on the ground and where you are a head shaped like a dragon comes up from the ground swallowing you.*

Tensenx: even if you can absorb the energy the heat generated from the attack is unbearable
Not if I absorb the heat XD

*I quickly absorb the Thermal and kinetic energy, making me feel nothing but a slight increase in the air around me, and then release the magma back towards you in the same way but weaker. After releasing the energy I release an invisible wave of kinetic energy towards your direction, which you would not be able to see at all. Then I quickly stretch my arms backwards waiting for the perfect moment to attack you.*

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not if I absorb the heat XD

*I quickly absorb the Thermal and kinetic energy, making me feel nothing but a slight increase in the air around me, and then release the magma back towards you in the same way but weaker. After releasing the energy I release an invisible wave of kinetic energy towards your direction, which you would not be able to see at all. Then I quickly stretch my arms backwards waiting for the perfect moment to attack you.*
*as the magma comes towards me i redirect it back to you since i can manipulate magma. as it comes towards you it hits the wave of kinetic energy weakening it. the kinetic energy hits me but not enough to kill me. i then start walking towards you.*

tensenx :if i touch you,i will suck your life energy out killing you