Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noting your presence, I latch four braces on to you; on your hands and wrists respectively, that form from the aura material on the ground.

Just in case you need... extra help. I only asked for you infernal cretin of the streets to gather here to discuss matters that our visitor may want to hear. Rickerslade? May I take your death wish? This is between us and you. The order will be as follows:

Code:
Forte..
rickerslade
The rest of you may assist your respected sides as deemed necessary by the above participants. Any questions?
I retract my claws, and hold my hands palm-up.
Lucas: I'm not here to fight you; I just want to talk. Besides, it's obvious you're a ranged fighter, while I'm up-close and personal; what do you have to lose by talking?
Lucas' employer is watching the scene via a hacked military satilite projecting the image to a screen. A highly advanced system picks up the smallest vibrations in the area to give the employer sound.
???: [sarcastica]Go ahead, Lucas... tell him everything![/sarcastica] As long as you get him on my side, I suppose...

p.s. I'm not sure if the braces are to help or hinder me, so until I'm told otherwise, I'm assuming hinder.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I retract my claws, and hold my hands palm-up.
Lucas: I'm not here to fight you; I just want to talk. Besides, it's obvious you're a ranged fighter, while I'm up-close and personal; what do you have to lose by talking?
Lucas' employer is watching the scene via a hacked military satilite projecting the image to a screen. A highly advanced system picks up the smallest vibrations in the area to give the employer sound.
???: [sarcastica]Go ahead, Lucas... tell him everything![/sarcastica] As long as you get him on my side, I suppose...

p.s. I'm not sure if the braces are to help or hinder me, so until I'm told otherwise, I'm assuming hinder.
*walks next to you with a lazy look in her eyes*
Aqua: May i know what do you want to speak with him :confused:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*a voice echoes in empire city loud and grew some, filled with anger and rage*

1 villain for each hero. Find more heroes to join or change sides!

-Paradox out-

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like Paradox said, this thread needs more heroes...so Slade, either find someone to help you out, or take on one of the villains whose here that isn't Forte or Lucas (as their conversation seems to be the side action here) alone...you may choose to take them all on yourself, or you may flee, completely up to you. However for the villains here, this isn't stopping you guys from fighting/killing each other *wink wink nudge nudge at Nightmare and Drizeh..* So please, continue as you so choose. ^_~

But as it seems to me, Forte wants to take on Slade himself so... o-o
-Kurama Out-

Last edited:

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll take one of you on. Make your move.

The two large Boxes I have floating behind me are opened by me using magnetic forces, Within about 20 seconds, all the metals from the boxes form two robots, Optimus and Megatron, as soon as they are formed. Optimus's hand forms into a cannon, he releases three compressed balls of devastating energy, when on contact, you and everything around you in a 50 meter radius will be destroyed, shaped into a crater.

Optimus
You must be registered for see images
Megatron
You must be registered for see images

Drizeh: Who's Next?