Sumrie dies? {SPOILER}

NinjutsuSen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki is one of the main characters. there is no way he's dying.
The problem I see with Mitsuki:

How is his endgame? What happens after the series? Will he just dissappear into a lab to be another Orochimaru despite wanting to be close to Boruto all the time? Will his obsessive behaviour towards him stay until even after the series?

At the end it seems more like he's the perfect guy to sacrifice himself to save Boruto's life. But that's only my opinion.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem I see with Mitsuki:

How is his endgame. What happens after the series. Will he just dissappear into a lab to be another Orochimaru despite wanting to be close to Boruto all the time? Will his obsessive behaviour towards him stay until even after the series?

At the end it seems more like he's the perfect guy to sacrifice himself to save Boruto's life. But that's only my opinion.
I see it going differently because Boruto's his sun, I have a feeling that it can go two ways. Boruto dies and Mitsuki goes all Emo evil. If Boruto doesn't die the two disappear off into the sunet/shadows new world new ideas crap.

No, she's gonna marry Boruto.
Either her or Mitsuki(new ageneration new ideas).

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see how people can deny this, Sumrie had Sarada sweating bullets over the thought of another girl liking Boruto.

Sumire is Sarada's doctor love.
Lmao! I can see Sarada laying down on a futon and Sumire sitting on a chair wearing glasses taking note like a psychologist on what Sarada should do to reveal her feelings lmao