123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So? That guy said Sumire is more popular so I called him on his bullshit.
I did the keyword search for only 12 months anyway, not 4 years.
Still doesn't change the fact that Sarada was in the top 10 most popular characters from the new gen unlike Sumire.

Anyways, you guys are getting off topic.
I know but it's an unfair comparison . sumire debuted in 2017 while sarada in 2014. too much difference

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So? That guy said Sumire is more popular so I called him on his bullshit.
I did the keyword search for only 12 months anyway, not 4 years.
I agree with Momo you should ignore her, she took 100 It's in the month of December alone. And you've handed several over the last couple of days. It's best to ignore the trolls.

OT: As some have pointed out Sumire is rising in popularity and she won't be killed off. She's Mitsuki's rival for Boruto now, once he learns of her feelings they'll have vote 2. I also think she and Nue's dimension will play a part in the Otsutsuki arc.

Last edited:

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know but it's an unfair comparison . sumire debuted in 2017 while sarada in 2014. too much difference
Doesn't change anything.
We're talking about her statement which is wrong. That's all. Ain't nobody gonna care about what year she dubuted. Now, who's more popular? It's Sarada.

OT: I think she will.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishi killed Jiraiya and Neji and no one dropped the series because of it and they were 100 times more popular than Sumire. I wish Kodaichi had the balls to kill someone since we need this series to go dark.
More like no one dropped the series because Neji wasn't important in Shippuden and Hinata was more popular that's why Kishi halfass his death. Kishi killed Jiraiya because he already served his time and passed on his torch to the next generation;

Due to success, Kishimoto pretty much gained the authority to express his freedom as a writer. And as a writer, Kishi noted that he has no intention of going through the fans perspective and we know exactly that he has every intention to kill off the older characters and the same thing apply to Naruto and Sasuke since they are counted in this regard.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More like no one dropped the series because Neji wasn't important in Shippuden and Hinata was more popular that's why Kishi halfass his death. Kishi killed Jiraiya because he already served his time and passed on his torch to the next generation;

Due to success, Kishimoto pretty much gained the authority to express his freedom as a writer. And as a writer, Kishi noted that he has no intention of going through the fans perspective and we know exactly that he has every intention to kill off the older characters and the same thing apply to Naruto and Sasuke since they are counted in this regard.
Neji died to make NaruHina happen.

NinjutsuSen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Hinata said something similiar to Naruto or her friends with protecting his life even if it would cost hers?

Maybe a Pain situation will happen where she protects him against an enemy. But I don't think she'll die. Like I said the only one I can see die would be Mitsuki but even that is still debatable.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Hinata said something similiar to Naruto or her friends with protecting his life even if it would cost hers?

Maybe a Pain situation will happen where she protects him against an enemy. But I don't think she'll die. Like I said the only one I can see die would be Mitsuki but even that is still debatable.
Mitsuki is one of the main characters. there is no way he's dying.