Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh that low key got me up.

I think there's a good chance for either her or Katasuke to get hitched this Arc.
I don't think Boruto is going to activate something so important to the plot by witnissing the death of such an irrelevant character. That's my opinion.
I believe he will lose both his parents.

NinjutsuSen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killing off a character who just gained immens popularity...I think Kodachi isn't that stupid to do so a couple of chapters after her manga debut.

The only one I can see dying is Mitsuki but only right before the series ends.

The death for the Ao arc (if any) is probably Katasuke.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killing off a character who just gained immens popularity...I think Kodachi isn't that stupid to do so a couple of chapters after her manga debut.

I'm with you on Sumire but Mitsuki isn't dying. I actually see Boruto dying before the end.

Agree on Katasuke or/and the injured Konoha ninja.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jiraiya was one of the most beloved characters and he died. I think it's important for the show to get some darkness and I agree with you, if someone will die, it won't be soon.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bruh that low key got me up.

I think there's a good chance for either her or Katasuke to get hitched this Arc.
I'd prefer Katasuke to be the one. He looks weird.

Nope. He's been committing crimes against Konoha since he was a kid, not just after he got a Rinnegan.
Difference, is that Sasuke accumulated crimes of his own will.

Sumire's father basically forced his will on to her.

NinjutsuSen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya was one of the most beloved characters and he died. I think it's important for the show to get some darkness and I agree with you, if someone will die, it won't be soon.
Jiraiya was already one of the older generation and not one of the childs who were with Naruto in the same class.
The only young Genin who died were Rin and Obito but that was also only a flashback of Kakashi and we barely knew something about them when we saw them getting killed.

I doubt any of the new K12 to die until we're near endgame. Especially those popular kids which Sumire is definitely.

saradax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Immense popularity? Where, Tumblr?

Kishi killed Jiraiya and Neji and no one dropped the series because of it and they were 100 times more popular than Sumire. I wish Kodaichi had the balls to kill someone since we need this series to go dark.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But in nv people don't go to jail they become redeemed...jk
It isn't fair tbh. Sasuke had to go to jail.

Sumire should be there as well, at least for a short amount of time.
Shizuma and his gang were put in jail
Imagine if Sumire came to the Manga plot just to get killed by Ao :lmao:
:lmao: poor girl
And Naruto didn't kick her out of Konoha yet!?
I saw how Sasuke handled that one Shin clone, he would've had slashed through him if not for Sarada. Sasuke should have judged this psycho girl, lol.

Take out the trash.
Actually Shino didn't allow it. Naruto and Shikamaru wanted to transfer her to another village but shino interfered

I don't think Boruto is going to activate something so important to the plot by witnissing the death of such an irrelevant character. That's my opinion.
I believe he will lose both his parents.
She's not irrelevant. there was an arc centered on her and then she was added to the manga too. boruto loves her alot. if u watcch her arc you'll understand

Last edited:

NinjutsuSen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Immense popularity? Where, Tumblr?

Kishi killed Jiraiya and Neji and no one dropped the series because of it and they were 100 times more popular than Sumire. I wish Kodaichi had the balls to kill someone since we need this series to go dark.
Everywhere? Even on the new ending the most people talk about Sumire, her hair flip and what will happen to her.

saradax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, Sumire won't be killed since she is already more popular than Sarada.
You're either drunk or a fanboy of her. She's popular for the shippers which are a really small part of the fanbase.
This is how many people searched for Sarada and Sumire in the past 12 months.

You must be registered for see images

The blue bar are the Sarada searches and the red one is Sumire. According to Google (biggest search engine in the world) Sarada is 30 times more popular than Sumire so you're basically arguing against facts at this point.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're either drunk or a fanboy of her. She's popular for the shippers which are a really small part of the fanbase.
This is how many people searched for Sarada and Sumire in the past 12 months.

You must be registered for see images

The blue bar are the Sarada searches and the red one is Sumire. According to Google (biggest search engine in the world) Sarada is 30 times more popular than Sumire so you're basically arguing against facts at this point.
Sarada was there since 2014 that's why while sumire 2017