Congrates to

Hellsbadass
Heres his custom jutsu that hes sent to learn one of Peins summonigs

(Hijutsu:Chidori Suiryuudan)Secrect Technigue-Chidori Water Dragon Bullet
  • Type:Attack
  • Range:Short-Mid
  • Chakra Cost:40
  • Damage Points:80
  • Discription: Its a water dragon bullet charged with chidori that comsumes the opponent and delivers a shock to the foe.This shock is amplified since water is a conducter for electricity making the opponents body numb and rendering him/her unable to move.
Your reward is the scroll to summon my mutil-headed dog which has the ability to multiple when damage is done to it.

Note:this is this summonigs abilities and may not be altered by any one but the creater of naruto himself.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
enjoy your new summoning and for the record you cant juts make up a summoning you gotta provide a quick story as to where you found the monster that your signing a contract with and whats its abilities.The summoning cannot have a lot of abilites 3 or 4 at most.Keep it as naruto as possible ok no summoning characters from other show(pein only one shown to summon people)or outrageous animals (only pein is show with wierd summonings)

All requirements have been met

Congrates to Takato Uchiha

(Katon: Tsuin Ryu no Jutsu)-Fire Style: Twin Dragon Jutsu
  • Type:Attack
  • Range:Short-Mid
  • Chakra Cost:20
  • Damage Points:40
  • Description: Merging Chakra to create fire, the user breaths fire past a closed hand with the index finger errect and it takes form of two fire dragons, finishing in a ball of fire in the palm with the newly birthed fire dragons attached to it.
Another pein summonig learned!

Summonig:not yet decided

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey pein just to remind u about my spirt bomb resengan
dis: a 5 combo rasengan chakra cost:50 damage:100 type:attack range:short effect a huge rasengan comined with the five elemenst that incases the opponent i a spher of chakra that grind the opponent first and exploeds violently

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes zabuza its chou odama rasengan mixed with the five elements but you gotta get kage rank to do it and you must make 5 clones to add the nature into the rasengan.
Lil T I`m offering to give my summonig scroll to who ever mets the requirements look at page one for the details

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
heres the link check the whole manga to see them all
make sure you read the whole thing so theres no errors in your jutsu so you wont have to do it again.

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so u have a big dog thing a bird thing and a bull oh and a lizard right are thier more plus do sertin ones go with a certin element or somthing like that

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope the ox dosent show its abilities the only ones that do are the chamillion and the dog if you`d like to learn them then pm me your custom jutsu and you`ll get a scroll and your jutsu posted here and added to my site

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
um ok i guess oh and i have to comine it my costim jutsu with another allready exsiting jutsu right i want to make sure i do this right

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea heres an example fuuton senpuuken(hurricane fist) and katon karyuuendan(dragon flame bomb) and the new jutsu is hurricane fire dragon a jutsu that is a vortex or spiraling wind/fire shaped like a dragon
not a real custom jutsu juts and example cannot be used as a submitted jutsu.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your right but one must be a jutsu your character knows and they must both be jutsu already in the narutoverse no adding to a customjutsu you`ve already known or had.look back at my example hurricane fist is asumas ougi combo in accel to(look in fan video to see it its the second one)and dragon flame bombs is the third hokages that he uses in the hokage fight with orochimaru and the 1st/2nd hokages. those are to jutsu that already were in naruto and I mixed them together to make a new one

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
besides split apart when hit and recombine I realy dont know but its a dog so it canclaw and bite or be riden thats all I know for now

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes zabuza its chou odama rasengan mixed with the five elements but you gotta get kage rank to do it and you must make 5 clones to add the nature into the rasengan.
Lil T I`m offering to give my summonig scroll to who ever mets the requirements look at page one for the details
sweet i am in kage rank so i have 2 mix wind,water, fire and wat else?

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey pein just to remind u about my spirt bomb resengan
dis: a 5 combo rasengan chakra cost:50 damage:100 type:attack range:short effect a huge rasengan comined with the five elemenst that incases the opponent i a spher of chakra that grind the opponent first and exploeds violently
That sucks and is Overpowered o_O!!!!