AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So with the topic of Suicide as the subject i wanted to talk about it. Over the years i have contemplated whether or not i should commit suicide and enter an eternal slumber. It wasn't till about 2 years ago that i confirmed with myself i will go ahead and kill myself the question that remains for me is when. With out a doubt by 09-04-2021 i will have killed myself or i will commit suicide on that day for reasons that are important to me. But recently i have thinking of having this done much sooner than the date i have set for myself. Should i go ahead and go with my plan for my personal reasons and have meaning to it or should i do this sooner as i will be dead and whatever happens doesn't matter in the end........I guess somehow i just want the only realchoice i can make in life to have meaning.....

Hachiman

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows you may die before that date. Give it a try if you don't care about your family, make them feel shameful before others. Will meet you in hell later. :bye:

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Geez, those people again who have nothing but insults for people who think about suicide or those who already commited it. That doesn't help anyone but shows what kind of negative people you are.

OT:
Well, it's your life and your choice what to do with it, but I think that.. no matter how bad your life seems to be, there is always the chance that something good happens to you whats worth to live for. Even if it is something small. There is always someone else who experiences good things because you are alive. Such as an old lady on the streets that gets help from you. Or just a random person that has a terrible day but gets a bit cheered up by a smile of yours? We do not need to have pompous life to feel important. Real happiness slumbers within the smallest things.
Also, you'll die anyway at some point, so why not trying to enjoy life as long as possible?

I don't want to say that living as long as possible is all that matters. Because that's not the case. If your body and mind are destroyed by horrible diseases like cancer, dementia etc. then life isn't worth living anymore in my opinion. This doesn't mean that everyone with these diseases should commit suicide either. But I would understand it if that was the reason. I'd do the same then to be honest.

I won't tell you what you have to do and what not. I can't do that. No one can. But I'd like to suggest that you really think about what you want to do and to question yourself if you really think that such actions, such a choice, would give any kind of "meaning" to your life.

Reactions: hypocritical

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im sorry for the late response everyone. I do appreciate the comments and the video. As far as the topic goes i don't think i would ever reconsider my decision. This alone has been the reason why i haven't been drinking for awhile. Im afraid of what might happen. I was however recommended that i take mushrooms to help understand myself a bit more and come to a logical conclusion in regards to my decision.

hypocritical

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
resorting to suicide is nothing but sheer cowardise. Instead, you should try therapy.
the world always respect those who fight, i dont know what you're going through., but i could bet my life this world is worth giving a try, over and over again.
ps: an eternal slumber is what i fear the most. anything with out an end should be dreadful, no matter how good it starts out

Last edited:

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're in doubt means there is still piece of you want to live. Sometimes we don't know the bad things happen because we will be projected into something better. So cheers!

Cruciatus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Roman stoic philosophers believed that suicide was the ultimate conclusion to a life of control. It essentially shows that you are powerful enough to conquer death. A stoic does not run from death, but embraces and aids it. :) Look up how Seneca died. It's pretty bad ass.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've seen many people in my days contemplate suicide, but never go through with it. Especially those with a planned date. You are more than likely fishing for attention, if you were truly going to commit suicide you'd not plan it, and just do it. Check yourself into a mental institution.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Geez, those people again who have nothing but insults for people who think about suicide or those who already commited it. That doesn't help anyone but shows what kind of negative people you are.

OT:
Well, it's your life and your choice what to do with it, but I think that.. no matter how bad your life seems to be, there is always the chance that something good happens to you whats worth to live for. Even if it is something small. There is always someone else who experiences good things because you are alive. Such as an old lady on the streets that gets help from you. Or just a random person that has a terrible day but gets a bit cheered up by a smile of yours? We do not need to have pompous life to feel important. Real happiness slumbers within the smallest things.
Also, you'll die anyway at some point, so why not trying to enjoy life as long as possible?

I don't want to say that living as long as possible is all that matters. Because that's not the case. If your body and mind are destroyed by horrible diseases like cancer, dementia etc. then life isn't worth living anymore in my opinion. This doesn't mean that everyone with these diseases should commit suicide either. But I would understand it if that was the reason. I'd do the same then to be honest.

I won't tell you what you have to do and what not. I can't do that. No one can. But I'd like to suggest that you really think about what you want to do and to question yourself if you really think that such actions, such a choice, would give any kind of "meaning" to your life.
This person has said the Truth. I would say everyone who thinks about Suicide should read this.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You seem to understand that choosing to killing your self is the real choice. You are willing to do it for your own personal reasons. You are asking if you should do it sooner but we would not know since you are doing it for personal reasons. If a situation forces you to suffer and there is certainly no way out then you should kill yourself but if there is a way, you can wait because no one knows what might happen next. But it is betting on probability it might turn worst not good, it is not bad bet as it is the only one chance you have at experiencing this universe.