Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doku Kemuri) -Poison Smokescreen
Strong points
✗ The user is not affected by the smoke screen since they are usually at a safe distance from it.
✗ It doesn't require precision, just shooting the smoke ball close to the opponent would do the trick
Weak points
✗ If the puppet's head is destroyed beforehand, this technique can not happen again.
✗ The smoke screen can not be controls meaning a windy area it is not safe to execute this move
Combination-strategies
✗ Combine with endless rain of senbon, while the opponent is struggling with the smoke they wouldn't see the senbons coming
ways to counter this technique
✗ Going long range from the puppet while you hold your breath and protect your eyes
✗ The use of gas mask
✗ Using earth release: earth pillar to rise yourself well above the smoke screen
Doing the jutsu
✗ Base on the simplicity of this technique, sasori barely moved, using an adequate process, he move the puppet to a safe distance from him before controlling the puppet to create an outlet on its mouth, as soon as the outlet is made, a smoke ball infused with poisonous gas is ejected toward your clone's feet, the smoke ball would land to the ground and spray out the poisonous gas, the gas would blind the clone's vision allowing sasori to move above undetected.

Last edited:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice combo ^^

(Kugutsu: Samidare no Jutsu) - Puppet May Rain Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will manipulate Crow and Ant to release a series of explosive bombs at the enemy target/s.
Note can only be used by a Suna puppet user.

Use crow and ant and have them both release explosive bombs at my clone.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kugutsu: Samidare no Jutsu) - Puppet May Rain Technique
Strong points
✗ The large number of explosives released make it hard to evade and the puppeteer is safe from the explosion.
✗ Better accuracy and chance of making a hit, since it is two puppet with the right wording, one can easily corner/trap their target.
Weak points
✗ The Puppeteer view is disturbed during the explosion so this can leave the puppets as well as the Puppeteer vulnerable to counters
✗ Not good for a sneak attack. It require two large size puppets that can easily be noted by the opponent from mid range.
Combination-strategies
✗ Combine with poison smoke screen, I would use the smoke screen to hide the bombs from my opponent
✗ Combine with Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning, I would combine to ignite the explosion and increase the range of the explosion.
Ways to counter this technique
✗ Wind Release: Gale Palm to return or push away the explosives.
✗ Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique would keep the user safe from the explosives.
Doing the jutsu
✗ Re-attaching his chakra thread to crow, he also attach them to ant. Sasori move the puppets within range of the clone that is short range, moving his fingers like he had always done, he control several outlet to form on the crow and ant, from this outlet the crow and ant would release many explosive bombs toward the clone, the bombs would go off as they make contact with either the clone or the ground.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next up on the list!

(Karasu Shuuren) - Crow Drill
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user manipulates Crow to release spikes from its limbs. He then makes Crow fly toward the opponent while spinning rapidly, doing severe damage to them.
Note: Can only be used by a Suna puppet user

Use Crow and have it release spikes from its limbs and make him spin as he heads towards my clone and hit my clone

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Karasu Shuuren) - Crow Drill
Strong points
✗ Its attack is wide spread and not pinpointed making it had to evade.
✗ Due the crow's spinning it would be harder to keep track of all the spikes.
✗ This technique make of the crow's limbs only meaning techniques that require other parts of the crow can easily be performed along with this technique.
Weak points
✗ The spinning motion make hard to target a particular spot on the opponent.
✗ The spikes have no additional damage like poison or elemental.
Combination-strategies
✗ Combine with Wild Dance Technique to increase the rotational force and damage points.
✗ Due to its continuous assault, I would this technique to keep my opponent busy/ distracted while I use another puppet to sneak up and deliver a finishing blow.
✗ Combine with Senbon Ame to increase its range and damage points.
✗ I would counter with Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique to smash the puppet's limbs.
✗ I would use Leaf Strong Whirlwind to kick the crow back to the puppeteer and damaging it in the process.
Doing the jutsu
✗ Sasori manipulating the crow with his chakra threads, tweak the mechanism of crow puppet such its limbs will extend outward then several sharp metal spikes would come out and hang around the limbs of the puppet. Sasori turn his sight to his opponent who is mid range from him, he control the crow to travel across the sky heading to the clone. Once the crow got within close range sasori cause the crow to begin to spin in a clockwise direction and at a constant speed, the crow with its extended limbs and spikes would crash into the clone and destroy it.
*the clone puff*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good ^^ now for another Crow one xD

(Kugutsu no Jutsu: Mugen Bakujin) - Puppet Technique: Infinite Explosive Blades
Range: Short - Mid
Description: Crow's four arms open and then they shoot four kunai, which then home in on the enemy target exploding on impact.

Use Crow four arm and have them open and shoot kunai and when they hit my clone have them explode on impact.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kugutsu no Jutsu: Mugen Bakujin) - Puppet Technique: Infinite Explosive Blades
Strong points
✗ The explosion is controlled such that even at close range the puppeteer is still safe.
✗ The user's view is not disturbed increasing the accuracy of the technique.
Weak points
✗ The kunais are small in number and as a result a do-jutsu user or a ninja of equal/above ability can evade it.
✗ The kunais only explode when their path is blocked or impact is made, this make the technique almost useless as the opponent can simply avoid contact with the kunais by getting out of the way.
Combination-strategies
✗ Combine with Puppet Smoke Bomb Technique to conceal the explosive kunais.
✗ Combine with Puppet Scatter Shot Technique to increase the number of kunais and the damage points.
✗ A C-rank and above earth wall would stop the kunais from meeting its target.
✗ Going long range from the user would counter also.
Doing the jutsu
✗ Sasori withdraw the crow from its previous attack to his side then control it to extend its four arms, from each of the arms, an outlet would open, now set he control the arms to face his desired target; a tree mid range from him, from the arms of the crow, four kunai possessing explosives with shoot out and hit the tree, as each kunai hit the tree it would ignite and cause an explosion.
Question
✗ According to the description, it stated "home in", does that mean the kunais can auto target?
✗ How long would it take for a puppet user in NW to detach chakra thread from a puppet, perform a ninjutsu tech then re-attach the thread to the puppet to perform a puppetry tech?.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to the description, it stated "home in", does that mean the kunais can auto target? Not really auto target it means they are targeted at the enemy xD

How long would it take for a puppet user in NW to detach chakra thread from a puppet, perform a ninjutsu tech then re-attach the thread to the puppet to perform a puppetry tech?. Depends on what your second jutsu is and how many hand signs but shouldnt take more than a couple seconds depending on everything

Nicely done

(Kugutsu Hijutsu: Doku Kemuri no Karasu) - Puppetry Secret Technique: Poison Smoke of Crow
Damage points: N/A (- 10 per turn if Inhale smoke)
Description: The user manipulates an airborne Crow to release a mist of smoke from its chest.

Have Crow get airborne so he can release a mist of smoke from its chest causing my clone to suffocate.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kugutsu Hijutsu: Doku Kemuri no Karasu) - Puppetry Secret Technique: Poison Smoke of Crow
Strong points
✗ Due to the position of the crow it prevent the opponent from going airborne.
✗ The technique make use of the crow's chest making other crow related technique such as Infinite Explosive Blade quick to perform along side.
✗ It doesn't disturb the user's ground view only sky view.
Weak points
✗ Due to the crow's location it would take longer time for the gas to get to the target.
✗ This technique leave the puppeteer open for direct counter since there is nothing standing in the opponent's way
Combination-strategies
✗ I will combine this technique with water release: Wind Rock Barrage to increase the range and fasten the spread of the smoke.
✗ I will combine with Puppet Spike Cage Technique to conceal the third Kazekage puppet.
✗ A simple wind blast or slice would either part or push the smoke off target.
✗ Another way using Lightning Release: False Darkness Spear aimed at both the puppet and puppeteer.
Doing the jutsu
✗ controlling the crow to return back its arms to position, sasori using his chakra thread attached to the puppet cause it to lift up above ground level, sasori continue to lift the puppet until it is in mid air. At mid air, sasori manipulate its chakra strings to activate a certain mechanism within the crow where its chest would create an outlet and a pack of smoke would be released, soon after a mist of smoke would be formed.
Question
✗ I just note the chakra cost for Puppetry technique is initially -10 then -4 afterwards, does that mean for every other puppetry tech I perform am going to add -4 chakra cost to the actual chakra cost of that tech?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just note the chakra cost for Puppetry technique is initially -10 then -4 afterwards, does that mean for every other puppetry tech I perform am going to add -4 chakra cost to the actual chakra cost of that tech? No it means -4 from your entire turn of chakra not just puppetry jutsus

(Jinsoku Karasuhane no Jutsu) - Rapid Crow Wings Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user sends his puppet, Crow, rapidly dashing toward the opponent. Crow's six hands then project spikes and stab the opponent, sending them crashing to the ground. Crow then slams them with the spikes when they are on the ground.

Use Crow and send it dashing at my clone and have its six hands project spikes that stab into my clone so my clone goes crashing into the ground and than have Crow smash into my clone while he is on the ground

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Jinsoku Karasuhane no Jutsu) - Rapid Crow Wings Technique
Strong points
✗ Having numerous spikes equals more damage points and long time for the opponent to counter.
✗ This technique can be performed by freeform rp saving up a jutsu slot.
✗ It is perfect for delivering the finishing blow as well as lure/push the opponent into hidden traps.
Weak points
✗ The speed of the crow can easily be traceable so evading would be easy.
✗ The range of the spikes is going to be a hindrance.
Combination-strategies
✗ Combine with Poison Mist Hell: 100 Continuous Tears to increase your chances of a hit.
✗ Combine with Black Secret Technique: Salamander, the salamander would trap the opponent after the crow has dealt some damages.
✗ Earthen armour would protect the user from the spikes.
✗ lightning infused blade can be used to cut the crow to bits
Doing the jutsu
Sasori control the crow to return to his side once again, he turn his attention to the new formed clone. With a single swing of his arm forward the crow fly toward the clone in high speed, sasori observe as the crow got within striking distance. He twitch two of his fingers altering his chakra thread attached to the crow, this would cause the crow to spread out its six hand and from each hand sharp spike would shoot out. The crow would then slam into the clone piercing its six hands into the clone's body delivering fatal damage, sasori use his chakra string to control the crow to back a little then push the clone to the ground with its back to the ground and face to the sky, sasori continue his assault by using the spikes on the crow to hit the fallen clone continuously until it poof!.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good ^^

(Kugutsu no Jutsu: Kaijin Tensen) - Puppet Technique: Revolving Blade Heavenly Drill
Description: Crow sprouts blade wings and then spins towards the enemy like a tornado and then slashes them then launching them into the air and releases explosive kunai near the target.

Use Crow to sprout blade wings and spin at my clone and slash my clone while spinning sending my clone into the air and once in the air have clone release explosive kunai at my clone.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kugutsu no Jutsu: Kaijin Tensen) - Puppet Technique: Revolving Blade Heavenly Drill
Strong points
✗ The blade wings cause fatal damage to the opponent if used well.
✗ The spinning of the crow make it hard to predict the blades though striking your blade in a counter direction would defend well against the blade.
Weak points
✗ It leave the crow defenseless.
✗ The user require more focus to perform this move as it involve more than one puppet mechanism that is the eject of blades, spinning of crow, and release of kunais.
Combination-strategies
✗ I would combine with Crow Drill to add more damage to the starting move.
✗ Combine an illusion to cloak the crow's movement.
✗ Counter with a blade infused with lightning chakra to break off the blade wings of the crow before destroying the crow itself.
Doing the jutsu
✗ Sasori use his chakra thread to start a mechanism in crow that would result in blade wings emerging from the crow's body. Again moving his fingers, crow turn to face the new formed clone, the crow begin to spinning clockwise continuously, as the crow spins sasori send it off to attack the clone, the crow attack the clone with its blade wings striking along the vertical axial of the clone's body, this would result in the clone been thrown into the air. Sasori took note of this, he quickly stop the crow spinning motion and control the crow to stretch forth its limb and release many kunais at the airborne clone. Each of the kunai would be attached with a explosive tag, the kunais would explode upon contact with the clone hence damaging the clone.
Sasori then withdraw the crow awaiting the next instruction.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nicely done

(Itsui no Jutsu) – Dual Virgins technique
Range: short
Description: The user summons Kuroai to sneak up behind the enemy, pinning their arms. Kankurō then uses a mouth-bomb wielding Karasu that rushes towards the enemy, causing the bombs to explode.

So this jutsu for you to use it make sure your opponent is distracted so he doesnt notice Kuroai come up from behind them. THan have Kuroai to pin its arms to my clone and than Karasu to release mouth bombs from its mouth at my clone to explode my clone,

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Itsui no Jutsu) – Dual Virgins technique
Strong points
✗ High accuracy, once the opponent is successfully pinned/trapped, the bombs are sure to make a hit.
✗ It a perfect counter as it enable me to easy be on the offensive. The puppets sneaky move would be enough to keep the opponent wary of my actions and choose to stay at a safe range.
Weak points
✗ A puppet is lost in the making of this move which I consider a disadvantage.
✗ A distraction tech must be performed beforehand which would end up taking up jutsu slot, waste chakra and time.
Combination-strategies
✗ Combine with puppet smoke bomb techniques to conceal the movement of kuroai and karasu in the battlefield.
✗ Hardening my body using earth armour technique minimize the damages from the explosion.
Doing the jutsu
Sasori open a scroll and summon a new puppet to the training ground, appearing by his left is kuroai, a bucket-shaped face with two red horns, a large barrel as its main body and has six arms.
I believe I need this to perform this technique.
From sasori free hand, chakra thread eject out and attach to the black ant puppet.
Sasori control the black ant to sneak behind the clone, the kuroai will now be situated behind the clone, he didn't move much work into the maneuvering as this was training, he was sure the clone wasn't gotten move, a dummy or a sacrificial clone was the same to sasori. It was crow's turn, sasori move the crow straight forward for the clone, sasori took his time on this one making it look like the crow was the main deal while really at that point it was simply a decoy.
Sasori initiate a mechanism in the black ant puppet that will make the arms of the puppet to extend forward as the puppet move in on the clone, black ant at close range use its hands to pin down the clone as the crow get within striking range, he make karasu to stop on its flight tracks and release bombs from its mouth toward the pinned down clone.
*explosion occur, clone dye*
Question
I know black ant would be lost in the process of the explosion, I would like to know bout crow's outcome?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crow would be fine and I believe Black Ant would also^^

Last jutsu btw

(Doku Kiri Jigoku - Baribari Hyaku Renpatsu) - Poison Mist Hell - 100 Countious Tears
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-MId
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60(- 5 per turn for 3 turns if the target was caught in the mist)
Description: The user send out two puppets.One of the puppets will send out multiple poison bombs.Next both puppets will launch an array of needles that pierce the opponent.
NOTE:Must know puppet jutsu

Send both your puppets at my clone and have one release multiple poison bombs and the other one a barrage of needles. This is a good double jutsu since your opponent would have to deal with two things at once

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay^^
(Doku Kiri Jigoku - Baribari Hyaku Renpatsu) - Poison Mist Hell - 100 Countious Tears
Strong points
✗ Its two technique/move in one, the user would be able to move extra puppets in the battle without losing/requiring extra jutsu slot.
✗ The puppet's attacks are able to extend up to mid range.
Weak points
✗ The smoke bombs block the user view and as a result the user would either have to move or lose vision of the opponent.
✗ The cohesion of the two puppet depend on the two puppet in play since some puppet don't flow well with others esp the kazekage puppet.
Combination-strategies
✗ Combine with puppet technique: infinite explosive blade to finish the job.
✗ I will counter with wind release: pressure damage, the force of the wind will repel the puppets, smoke bombs and kunais
Doing the jutsu
✗ Sasori stick to the black ant and crow puppet, showing of his expertise in this field he use only one finger to perform this technique.
Crow on his right and Black Ant on the left, Sasori push both forward to battle, both Crow and B.Ant race toward your clone, at close range Sasori tweak his finger to halt the puppets' flight and initiate a mechanism in Crow, from Crow's mouth, series of smoke bomb is ejected out toward the clone, the smoke bomb explodes releasing poisonous gas which the clone inhale.
Tweaking the same finger, Sasori end that process and start another in Crow and Black Ant, Crow with extend its four limb as an outlet appear on the tip while the Black Ant does the same with four of its six limbs. From the outlets poison laced needles would be released at the clone continuously until the clone either poof or fall down.
Question
✗ Considering Sasori create/used similar puppets with kankuro and chiyo, will I be able to use sasori to perform kankuro and chiyo restricted techniques that share the same puppet, like for example "puppet performance: two in one" or "black secret technique: three great tragedies technique"?