Not open for further replies.

Hippalectryon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Joshua takes his body suit over to the training center and enters the Upgrade room.

Mechanic: Whaddaya need?

Joshua: I'd like Blades added to my SMGs

Gets Blades Added Then Enters The Main Sparring Area.

Hippalectryon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A older model Destroyer comes from the opposing side, the gate to the right of me opened and a Ground Squad trooper comes out, to the left a Shock Squad and behind me another Destroyer.

Joshua: You boys sure you want this beat-down?

Destroyer: Pftt its four on one. You'll be lucky to come out of this with a shred of your Striker.

GameMaker: Begin!

Joshua rushes to take on the older model destroyer, He sweeps out its legs and drives his blade through its neck, then his arm, and so on until it was a limbless torso from which the pilot escaped safely.

He then took on the other destroyer but took a powerful aluminum shell to the side from a ground trooper, He rips off all of its weapons and throws the Harmless mech into the wall where it falls into heap on the ground.

He then takes a nasty punch from the destroyer that sends him flying into the air. after recovering he thrusters at 250 mph right at its head, immobilizing it.

Joshua: What am I missing?

BOOM! is all he hears as the solid foot connected with his back. He spun forward into the arena wall and before he could recover the Shock squad delived ten haymakers to his helmet denting it so far that it was stuck to his head.

Joshua:Heh You..Lose...

Shock Squad Trooper: I have you pinned to the wall and your badly damaged, Excatly HOW did I lose?

Joshua:Like This.

Suddenly his suit powers down and all the plating falls off.

Joshua: Hacked.

He collapses on the ground and the medics take him away.

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Wiff all of these different Mecha's from different anime/video games, I'll have to add another. o.o >:D Aquarian Evol tiem. >:3 )
Name: Roy J. Kagura
Bio: (Too lazy ||D ) Not much is known about Roy, only that he is an experienced Jai fighter, and is very experienced with his Jai. He hasn't been defeated or really "caught" in all of his years as a Jai fighter. Now he is leader of the 'JAI Force 2.0'. Rest will be revealed soon.
Role: Leader of Team: "JAI Force 2.0" (Specializing in "one man army" combat/ causing major disruptions/upheavel)
Jai Type: Ground squad (Can he be one of those larger ground squad-ers? >w>)
Jai Weapon: (3)[Is it allowed? >.< I'll change this to the type needed. :|
1- Plasma blade holder: Allows the user to form any type of blade out of plasma that emits from the handle. It can shape and change during battle when not in contact with another object. Otherwise it can only get elongated as more plasma is shot out in a steady stream.
2- Ear Missiles: Missiles of many kinds which can shoot out of a hidden vent in the Jai's ears.
3- Extra Limbs: These "limbs" are pieces which can levitate and move around the body as either a defense, which is less likely as they are more valuable than using as defense, or extra body "add ons" such as wings, sharp "scorpion-like" tail/tails, or thrusters to increase speed.
(Are these fine too? I don't want to seem too OP, because he probably isn't >_< ||D )

Jai Abilities:
(3)
1-Gravitational pull: A power which can pull all existing object towards or away from the Jai, and also for extra propulsion in some cases.
2-Dark aura: An aura which is red and shown around the Jai, mainly showing it's killing intent, and also useful for telling when gravity is to come into effect. If the aura turns black the gravity is pushing away enemies, if it is purple then it is pulling in enemies. The larger the aura, for each "meter" of the aura visible, the gravity pull/push is a bit more devastating, up to 10 meters, where a whole city could be brought into him, but there is no chance of survival over 5, so it is never done. Basically, the aura only shows the gravity prowess, and is for show.
3-Switching from four foot to two foot: The Jai can either run on all fours, or switch into "regular human" walk, only on two feet.
Looks:
Roy:
You must be registered for see images

( Basically he looks like Kagura from Aquarion Evol. ||D)
Jai:

( Tell me if anything I should take out or change, since I'm sort of thinking I may have added a bit much? ||D Just tell me, and I'll redo it, but please keep the squad leader thing? :D Unless Jai's don't have squads and only members. Then it's obviously not going to happen. XD )

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Wiff all of these different Mecha's from different anime/video games, I'll have to add another. o.o >:D Aquarian Evol tiem. >:3 )
Bio: (Too lazy ||D ) Not much is known about Roy, only that he is an experienced Jai fighter, and is very experienced with his Jai. He hasn't been defeated or really "caught" in all of his years as a Jai fighter. Now he is leader of the 'JAI Force 2.0'. Rest will be revealed soon.
Role: Leader of Team: "JAI Force 2.0" (Specializing in "one man army" combat/ causing major disruptions/upheavel)
1- Plasma blade holder: Allows the user to form any type of blade out of plasma that emits from the handle. It can shape and change during battle when not in contact with another object. Otherwise it can only get elongated as more plasma is shot out in a steady stream.
2- Ear Missiles: Missiles of many kinds which can shoot out of a hidden vent in the Jai's ears.
3- Extra Limbs: These "limbs" are pieces which can levitate and move around the body as either a defense, which is less likely as they are more valuable than using as defense, or extra body "add ons" such as wings, sharp "scorpion-like" tail/tails, or thrusters to increase speed.
(Are these fine too? I don't want to seem too OP, because he probably isn't >_< ||D )

Jai Abilities:
(3)
1-Gravitational pull: A power which can pull all existing object towards or away from the Jai, and also for extra propulsion in some cases.
2-Dark aura: An aura which is red and shown around the Jai, mainly showing it's killing intent, and also useful for telling when gravity is to come into effect. If the aura turns black the gravity is pushing away enemies, if it is purple then it is pulling in enemies. The larger the aura, for each "meter" of the aura visible, the gravity pull/push is a bit more devastating, up to 10 meters, where a whole city could be brought into him, but there is no chance of survival over 5, so it is never done. Basically, the aura only shows the gravity prowess, and is for show.
3-Switching from four foot to two foot: The Jai can either run on all fours, or switch into "regular human" walk, only on two feet.
Looks:
Roy:

Jai:

( Tell me if anything I should take out or change, since I'm sort of thinking I may have added a bit much? ||D Just tell me, and I'll redo it, but please keep the squad leader thing? :D Unless Jai's don't have squads and only members. Then it's obviously not going to happen. XD )
(PS: I've gotta go quick, so I'll check if I'm accepted tomorrow? >.> )

Hippalectryon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jai Abilities:
(3)
Looks:
Roy:

Jai:

(Jais' are not Mechs If your a Jai then your a Machine-Organic Monster. The weapons are part of you, in your case i would suggest that you can change your arms into different kinds of weapons (3 at most) and 2 abilities, Theyre too OP so i would suggest making toned down versions of them if you want to keep them. You sound like a person who would want the Destroyer-Jai class. you dont really need a pic You should probably just describe what YOUR Jai looks like. Once you get more Jai on your team organized attacks will be easier.

TheSyren

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
__JAI__
Name: Model BD_SS0001 Codename: Haemolacria
Bio: Haemolacria is the first of a line of Jai Mechs known as the Beast Deity Mechs. By adopting the forms of animals humans knew from earth, they are able to confuse and perplex humans even further, bringing about a sort of relish in the demise of the human race. Beast Deity Jai are known for their cruelty and love of despair, making them optimal for interrogation as well as assassinations, placing most of them in recon positions. Haemolacria, named after the symptom commonly known as "crying blood", is an assassin Beast Deity, modeled after the animal called a Scorpion. throughout the history of humanity, the scorpion was seen as an assassination animal, used by humans to kill off one another for centuries. her name comes from the color she has, red like the blood of diseased tears. even though Jai are seemingly genderless, Haemolacria is considered to be female due to her feminine figure. Model: Beast Deity, Scarlet Scorpion 0001, or BD_SS0001
Role: Assassin
Jai Type: Transmogrificator: Recon. Specific: Stealth Sniper
Image:

Jai Weapon: Haemolacria utilizes a hypervelocity sniper rifle as its primary weapon, which can incapacitate most Mechs from a very long distance. With its high-caliber shots, the rifle is capable of disabling limbs at great distances with ease. For close-quarters combat, she is also equipped with dual light repeating plasma cannons mounted conveniently on her left forearm. The cannons retract for easier handling of the rifle, but the drawback is that they take a few seconds to emerge from their casing when needed for use. When all else fails, her tail can be expertly wielded as a sort of Kunai and chain combo. its versatility is limited only by its user, who learns easily due to her high output interface.
Jai Abilities: Haemolacria specializes in stealth and recon, and her inboard interfaces compliment that. she is equipped with an autotarget system that is integrated with all of her weapons, which includes thermal vision and night vision. although she is incapable of becoming completely invisible, she comes quite close. When her cloak activates, she becomes undetectable by common radar systems and is unable to be auto-targeted. in order to be hit, she must be manually targeted, which is incredibly difficult due to her lightweight and high speed. in close hand to hand combat however, she is at a lost. in order for her to be lightweight and fast, many defense systems were left out, leaving her utterly defenseless to heavy hitters.

(yeah, just read that Jai are not Mechs... but they are still half machine, if my understanding is correct. so i'll just say she is mechanical on the outside but would be considered a fully interfaced bio computer internally.)

Last edited:

Hippalectryon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
__JAI__
Name: Model BD_SS0001 Codename: Haemolacria
Bio: Haemolacria is the first of a line of Jai Mechs known as the Beast Deity Mechs. By adopting the forms of animals humans knew from earth, they are able to confuse and perplex humans even further, bringing about a sort of relish in the demise of the human race. Beast Deity Jai are known for their cruelty and love of despair, making them optimal for interrogation as well as assassinations, placing most of them in recon positions. Haemolacria, named after the symptom commonly known as "crying blood", is an assassin Beast Deity, modeled after the animal called a Scorpion. throughout the history of humanity, the scorpion was seen as an assassination animal, used by humans to kill off one another for centuries. her name comes from the color she has, red like the blood of diseased tears. even though Jai are seemingly genderless, Haemolacria is considered to be female due to her feminine figure. Model: Beast Deity, Scarlet Scorpion 0001, or BD_SS0001
Role: Assassin
Jai Type: Transmogrificator: Recon. Specific: Stealth Sniper
Image:

Jai Weapon: Haemolacria utilizes a hypervelocity sniper rifle as its primary weapon, which can incapacitate most Mechs from a very long distance. With its high-caliber shots, the rifle is capable of disabling limbs at great distances with ease. For close-quarters combat, she is also equipped with dual light repeating plasma cannons mounted conveniently on her left forearm. The cannons retract for easier handling of the rifle, but the drawback is that they take a few seconds to emerge from their casing when needed for use. When all else fails, her tail can be expertly wielded as a sort of Kunai and chain combo. its versatility is limited only by its user, who learns easily due to her high output interface.
Jai Abilities: Haemolacria specializes in stealth and recon, and her inboard interfaces compliment that. she is equipped with an autotarget system that is integrated with all of her weapons, which includes thermal vision and night vision. although she is incapable of becoming completely invisible, she comes quite close. When her cloak activates, she becomes undetectable by common radar systems and is unable to be auto-targeted. in order to be hit, she must be manually targeted, which is incredibly difficult due to her lightweight and high speed. in close hand to hand combat however, she is at a lost. in order for her to be lightweight and fast, many defense systems were left out, leaving her utterly defenseless to heavy hitters.

(yeah, just read that Jai are not Mechs... but they are still half machine, if my understanding is correct. so i'll just say she is mechanical on the outside but would be considered a fully interfaced bio computer internally.)
~Approved~

Washu

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
__JAI__
Name: Codename: Beserker
Bio: Beserker was created with the only purpose to kill and destroy anything in its path. It is a highly advanced model. Not much else is known about this model except that one should run if you ever come face to face with it. It is the only one of its kind.
Role: Acting Leader and Assualt
Jai Type: Transmogrificator: Attack.
Image:
Basic Form

Advanced Form

Jai Weapon:Mainly hand to hand combat using blades on the wrist. Is capable of firing a beam from its chest.

Hippalectryon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
__JAI__
Name: Codename: Beserker
Bio: Beserker was created with the only purpose to kill and destroy anything in its path. It is a highly advanced model. Not much else is known about this model except that one should run if you ever come face to face with it. It is the only one of its kind.
Role: Acting Leader and Assualt
Jai Type: Transmogrificator: Attack.
Image:
Basic Form

Advanced Form

Jai Weapon:Mainly hand to hand combat using blades on the wrist. Is capable of firing a beam from its chest.
~Approved~

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Oh shiz, alright. XD Now I get it. I really need to learn how to read charts. ||D here, editing it: )

Name: H0und-115 (H-15 for short)

Bio: (Too lazy ||D ) H-15 is a Jai who has been in use for a LONG time. He is usually called upon to wreak mass havoc upon areas. Many have seen him and many know of his reputation, but few have been able to conquer their fear of him after seeing him.

Jai Type: Destroyer

Jai Weapons:

2-Red(surrounded by black) chest beam: High intensity anti-matter chest beam.

3- Black(surrounded by red) Mouth beam: Low-intensity mouth beam.

Jai Abilities:
1-Extra Limbs: These "limbs" are pieces which can levitate and move around the body as either a defense, which is less likely as they are more valuable than using as defense, or extra body "add ons" such as wings, sharp "scorpion-like" tail/tails, or thrusters to increase speed.

2- Switching from two to four foot: It can switch from standing up straight to going into a hound-like mode on all fours. In hound-mode his speed is increased, and has better maneuverability, as the body can bend a lot more than regular. On two feet, he can hold his Plasma blade holder, and has a stronger defense/strength. He can also do things with his chest/hands which he wouldn't be able to do as a beast.

Jai looks:

( Added new pictures. >.>)

Last edited:

Promethius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Oh shiz, alright. XD Now I get it. I really need to learn how to read charts. ||D here, editing it: )

Name: H0und-115 (H-15 for short)

Bio: (Too lazy ||D ) H-15 is a Jai who has been in use for a LONG time. He is usually called upon to wreak mass havoc upon areas. Many have seen him and many know of his reputation, but few have been able to conquer their fear of him after seeing him.

Jai Type: Destroyer

Jai Weapons:

2-Red(surrounded by black) chest beam: High intensity anti-matter chest beam.

3- Black(surrounded by red) Mouth beam: Low-intensity mouth beam.

Jai Abilities:
1-Extra Limbs: These "limbs" are pieces which can levitate and move around the body as either a defense, which is less likely as they are more valuable than using as defense, or extra body "add ons" such as wings, sharp "scorpion-like" tail/tails, or thrusters to increase speed.

2- Switching from two to four foot: It can switch from standing up straight to going into a hound-like mode on all fours. In hound-mode his speed is increased, and has better maneuverability, as the body can bend a lot more than regular. On two feet, he can hold his Plasma blade holder, and has a stronger defense/strength. He can also do things with his chest/hands which he wouldn't be able to do as a beast.

Jai looks:

(Still not sure about the abilities though. ||D Are they fine? )
(Yup you are good to go)

Status
Not open for further replies.