Not open for further replies.

Hippalectryon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is Year 4680 about 1930 years ago a new race came from the deepest bowels of earth. We call them the Jai, They are half machine-Half organic and have a bloodthirsty lust for Genocide. They Cast out the humans and successfully harvested all the planets resources They then forced us to create Arcs of our shred of existence.When we left, we didnt leave them on the earth. They followed us trying to finish the job they had started.They took out most of our Silo ships and now there is only a tiny mobile fleet containing earths previous populous 6,000,000,000 to a mere 1,000,000 in less than 5 years. We created a defense from the Jai. They are called the (SMAF). They are the line between our life and Extinction...

Striker Mobile Assault Force
Hi! Welcome to the Strikers RP, Below are some Key points to the story. Skip ahead 1 Spoiler bar if your an advanced RP'er. If not then start reading from below!
You must be registered for see images

For new RP'ers

Hi, Judging from the fact that you clicked on this your new! Welcome to the NB and all that, Here are some basic NB RP Need-to-know facts.

Advice
  • Don't double post- That is considered spamming and is a big no-no around here.
  • Don't try to be overpowered, Ex. "Hayato hides in a secret bunker that only he can see out of and nobody else can come in.
  • Don't troll- It can ruin NB Credit and get you temporarily banned.
  • You can only have one character - Don't try to have too many. unless you die then create a new one.
  • Don't try to control other people's characters- It leads to bad credit and people may intervene
  • Pay attention to comments people make about you. They are usually seen like this : Ex. (Dude chill out) but not necessarily "Dude chill out"

Civilians
Civilians are allowed to possess one melee weapon and on handheld weapon.(Duel-wielding of both kinds is permitted) They live on the fleet and stay with peers, They may enlist in the army, thus changing their Template.

Weapon Upgrades
Striker Faction:
You can get Upgrades at the Training Center, Just follow the Guidelines:
  • Guns(2)
    Special Kinds of Bullets Bayonet-type attachments.
  • Blade(1)
    An element, Poison,Fire,Electricity,etc.
  • Your Suit(3)
    Durability,Studded spikes,etc.
  • Helmet HUD(4 Modes)
    A Upgrade like: Lock-on,X-Ray Vision,Thermal Vision,etc.
  • Flight Capabilities(2)
    Boost,etc.
Jai Faction:
You may also get Upgrades But only at a Ship.
Striker Mecha/Jai Types
Destroyer Class(Organic)Shock Squad(Organic)Ground Squad(Organic)
Tanking class of the Strikers, They are 20 feet tall and can have 4 weapons : One Cannon(Plasma, Shells, Antimatter,Incendiary), One Missile Launcher(Shell,Guided,Cluster), Two guns of any choice.Bodysuit armor that covers the entire body, allowing space travel and warfare permits. They may have up to 4 guns of choice.Ground Squad covers small Jai that get into the Fleets Earth-simulated worlds for civilians.

Destroyers(SyntheticShip(Synthetic)Transmogrificators(Synthetic)
Tanking class of the Jai, They are 25 feet tall and can have 3 weapons : A Chest beam(High Intensity Anti-Matter), Mouth Beam (Low Intensity Beam), One weapon of choice.The ship Jai are the Jai that bring in the Calvary of the Fleet, They have a Laser that runs down the middle , these shoot beams that can cripple then kill Strikers and Cities.They have 3 modes: Ground,Air,Humanoid. All forms have their own Attributes. The chooser has three roles, They choose which roles can be : Attacker,Scout,Recon.
Moderators

Approve Apps,Post Ignore notices on players,Answer Questions,Give Warnings.

Approve Apps,Post Ignore notices on players,Manage Gameplay,Answer Questions.

Approve Apps,Post Ignore notices on players

Approve Apps,Answer Questions
Moderator Applications (Closed)

(You must have a RP character to apply)
NB name:
Experience:
Bio:
Reason for mod request:
(PM me if you want to apply)

Template
__CIVILIAN__
Name:
Job:
Looks:
Bio:
Weapon(s):

__STRIKER__
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Bio:
Striker type:
Striker Weapons:
Striker Attributes: (Speed,strength,etc.{Remove this after read})

__JAI__
Name:
Bio:
Role:
Jai Type:
Jai Weapon:
Jai Abilities:
My Template
__STRIKER__
Name: Joshua Grvndey
Looks:

Bio:Guy who has been in SMAF for 3 years and is looking for some action in the forces this year round.
Role: Team Alpha Wing's Leader
Striker type:Shock Squad
Striker Weapons: Dual SMGs,long range guided/Auto missle launcher(Anti-Jai),Satchel Charges(High Explosive range)
Striker Attributes:Speed
End Message :

Happy Roleplaying!​

Last edited:

GodOfThunderAndLightning

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name:Akira
Role:Assassin Division Leader
Looks:

Bio:
Striker Weapons:Dual pistols and Dual Katana's
Striker Attributes: Speed and Strength

Last edited:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Awesome, a mecha RP!!! *fanboys* I suppose I'll drop a bio here, simply for the feels U_U)

Name: Malcolm Croix
Role: Head of Squad Mu Delta, Medical and Support division
Looks: (my current avatar for human look)
Mecha form:
Bio: A hardworking, earnest guy. His parents are well known Striker officers, and he wants to protect his underage siblings from harm.
Striker type: Ground Squad
Striker Weapons: Staff blade; weapon with plenty of versatility (check provided image)
Striker Attributes: Defense, support (buffing, healing)​

Hippalectryon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Awesome, a mecha RP!!! *fanboys* I suppose I'll drop a bio here, simply for the feels U_U)

Name: Malcolm Croix
Role: Head of Squad Mu Delta, Medical and Support division
Looks: (my current avatar for human look)
Mecha form:
Bio: A hardworking, earnest guy. His parents are well known Striker officers, and he wants to protect his underage siblings from harm.
Striker type: Ground Squad
Striker Weapons: Staff blade; weapon with plenty of versatility (check provided image)
Striker Attributes: Defense, support (buffing, healing)​
~Approved~

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL A PERSONA MECHA!!>!>!> >:3 I might just do the same. >:D Anyway, I have to read this through a bit more, and I'll create a bio when I have time, reserve a Jai spot.. preferably a squad leader spot? >.> if needed to be reserved? ||D
PS: A warning: I might not be VERY active. Only like a few posts or maybe one or two each day/two/three days or so? >.> Not sure these days, too many stuff. :| )

Reactions: Souji

Professor Finesser

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
__STRIKER__
Name: L Lawliet
Role: Captain of Delta Epsilon squad, Detective
Looks: My sig
Bio: L Lawliet was orphaned as a child he
Striker type: Shock Squad
Striker Weapons: Swords and hand beams

My armor: The Lancelot

I wish to apply for mod position

Hippalectryon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
__STRIKER__
Name: L Lawliet
Role: Captain of Delta Epsilon squad, Detective
Looks: My sig
Bio: L Lawliet was orphaned as a child he
Striker type: Shock Squad
Striker Weapons: Swords and hand beams

My armor: The Lancelot

I wish to apply for mod position
~Approved~ Just PM me your Mod App

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(let's get this rolling! lol)

Malcolm: *working in his office in Ark Chicago-32. The days were lulling by... the Jai hadn't launched an assault on the SMAFs since their major loss at the battle in the Namibian desert. Looking over his table, Malcolm sees his Ground Squad mecha, whom he had affectionately named "Buster Phil", in standby mode. Walking over, he runs a simulation and cleanup protocol program; BP had sustained some damage beforehand whilst supporting Striker forces*

Last edited:

Professor Finesser

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
L: *doing desk work* :vincent: this is such a hassle... Maybe I should've stayed with squad Mu Delta at least than I wouldn't have any paper work.. But than I would've had to had stayed Malcoms lapdog... Decisions decisions...

Hippalectryon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Joshua zooms by the fleet doing some uniform patrols for Jai, once hes preparing to come in he spots something shining in the distance. He Flies over to it and as he approaches he notices its a badly damaged Destroyer floating in space. As he goes over to it a squadron of Jai zoom out of its numerous gashes and come at him. Joshua: Orion to fleet, Orion to fleet I have Multiple Jai on my tail and I'm bringing them back to you for Extermination, Over.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name:Akura Tirasume
Role:Destroyer of Team Mu Delta
Looks:

Bio:Girl who just turned 18 looking to do her part and save the human race.
Striker type:Destroyer
Striker Weapons:Gun Blade,Automatic rifle
Striker Attributes:Armor,Strength

Last edited:

Promethius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name:Tyrant
Role: Leader of the SMAF
Looks:

Bio:
Striker Weapons: Katana, Pistol, Heavy Axe.
Striker Attributes: Speed and Reflexes

Hippalectryon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
L: *puts on his armor* well.. Maybe I could have a little fun... :snick:

Looks on HUD and sees approaching Shock Squad agent.

Joshua: Took you long enough to show up Delta Epsilon How are things with you L?

Fires off 3 clips into a Jai Behind us flies back at a Trans Jai and attaches satchel charges and detonates them

Joshua: Mind taking out that Destroyer?

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
__STRIKER__
Name: Owen
Role: hasn't gotten one yet
Looks: blue eyes. Black hair with some blonde in it. 5 foot 6 inches. Well built.
Bio: when Owen was 5 years old his dad started to teach him how to be a shock soldier. Owen had great accuracy and found that he enjoyed learning how to fight. After two years of training Owen was a great hand to hand fighter especially if he had blades in his hand. Owens dad later taught him how to be a sniper and shoot a sub machine gun. At the age of eight Owens dad told him about his more dangerous missions. At the age of 10 Owen's world got when a Jia snuck onto the ship and killed his parents. At the age of 13 Owen started to go on missions with a standard squad. When Owen got back from a mission just before his 14th birthday Owen found out that his only friend got killed by a jia. Since that day Owen has been incapapable of showing emotion or letting people get close to him. Since he fears they will die.
Striker type: shock squad
Striker Weapons: two swords, a sniper rifle, and a sub machine gun
Striker Attributes: speed and agility

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It a normal afternoon, strikers are busy training to get better for the coming war against the jai. Civilians are going bout their duties in keeping th society in one piece.
Sitting in her room, she thinks of the future if there is one. wearing a blue fitted top and cream jeans, she is seen planning a strategy for tryout later in the day.
Akura: coming from the left looks good, I could use my blade to defend and keep away at long range as I use my rifle to finish the job, those are good ideas hmm.
satisfied with the strategy she came up with. She heads out to check on her baby(mecha)

Hippalectryon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
__STRIKER__
Name: Owen
Role: hasn't gotten one yet
Looks: blue eyes. Black hair with some blonde in it. 5 foot 6 inches. Well built.
Bio: when Owen was 5 years old his dad started to teach him how to be a shock soldier. Owen had great accuracy and found that he enjoyed learning how to fight. After two years of training Owen was a great hand to hand fighter especially if he had blades in his hand. Owens dad later taught him how to be a sniper and shoot a sub machine gun. At the age of eight Owens dad told him about his more dangerous missions. At the age of 10 Owen's world got when a Jia snuck onto the ship and killed his parents. At the age of 13 Owen started to go on missions with a standard squad. When Owen got back from a mission just before his 14th birthday Owen found out that his only friend got killed by a jia. Since that day Owen has been incapapable of showing emotion or letting people get close to him. Since he fears they will die.
Striker type: shock squad
Striker Weapons: two swords, a sniper rifle, and a sub machine gun
Striker Attributes: speed and agility
~Approved~ You may join any Division but you are not yet old enough to create your own.

Professor Finesser

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks on HUD and sees approaching Shock Squad agent.

Joshua: Took you long enough to show up Delta Epsilon How are things with you L?

Fires off 3 clips into a Jai Behind us flies back at a Trans Jai and attaches satchel charges and detonates them

Joshua: Mind taking out that Destroyer?
L: Huh? Who said that? Oh... Joshua it's you.. Yeah sure.

L rushes toward the Jai destroyer as it fires several mouth beams at me I juke left and right zigzagging around to avoid this older model mecha, I then pull out my red energy cutting sword which produces energy on the edges much like a chainsaw. I proceed to slash at its head removing the hunk of metal and bolts

L: Damn Jai... *I zig zag back 20 meters as the destroyer proceeds to explode*

Status
Not open for further replies.