Bael

Kin
35💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote lynch: all_red

That's the format and before you jump to voting can we hear your thoughts.

Also that my vote but not my final one.
Hmm vote lynch: Elmage G Ace. I subbed in for Udell...you get where I'm going with this right?

how many mafia member have been killed? and how many members are there usually on this forum?

Bael

Kin
35💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's 4 of us? Can invest be played with by stronger roles? Or do you guys not do that here? This is the first time I've seen a game continue with 3 town players and one scum left, which is weird and makes me believe that it's 2 town and 2 scum. At NF they cut the game due to town outnumbering the scum and it's basucally over for the scum player, do they not do that here?

Reactions: Just_Red

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm vote lynch: Elmage G Ace. I subbed in for Udell...you get where I'm going with this right?

how many mafia member have been killed? and how many members are there usually on this forum?
Actually nope, don't get where you're going. Udell, and now you didn't really contribute much tbh, except when he claimed town, and mentioned LanMisa could be a threat. The issue with that is LanMisa already seemed highly suspicious, and was going to be lynched, at least from my perspective, so I never trusted that, however that's probably the only reason why you haven't been lynched yet. Are you say though that you invest me and I could also be a threat?
There's 4 of us? Can invest be played with by stronger roles? Or do you guys not do that here? This is the first time I've seen a game continue with 3 town players and one scum left, which is weird and makes me believe that it's 2 town and 2 scum. At NF they cut the game due to town outnumbering the scum and it's basucally over for the scum player, do they not do that here?
Don't really know what you're talking about, I'm relatively new to mafia games (this my fourth game I think) but I think you can ask the host in your role PM

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote lynch: all_red

That's the format and before you jump to voting can we hear your thoughts.

Also that my vote but not my final one.
I read your thoughts on All_Red, and I don't understand your reasoning tbh, All_Red suggested we wait this phase instead of a mislynch because mislynch = Game over, so it's not a bad idea if one waits till next DP, not that I'm supporting it, it's dangerous, mafia will perform NP kill, and only three left, we may still not have enough info on who is scum, although it narrows down the possibility, it's still quite risky

btw @Bael if it's 2 mafia and 2 towns, the game is basically over right? There's no way mafia would get lynched when they know themselves

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I bring up my point from before. Not voting this phase is much smarter then voting. There is a huge chance we will mislynch due to there being 3 towns. Next dp we will have the odds a little more in our favor. It may seem dumb and crazy but look at our current reads so far. No one has a direct idea who is scum or not, i have a gut feeling we will mislynch this DP. Just saying.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
btw @Bael if it's 2 mafia and 2 towns, the game is basically over right? There's no way mafia would get lynched when they know themselves
Exactly, either town already lost this game, if the set up rn is 2 town an sk(is diffent from indpentent) and a mafia or toen still has thr game with 3 town and a mafia.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Bael

Kin
35💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Look at what udell claimed and her post regarding her claim, I subbed in, Elmage isn't someone we would still want around.

Red, me and sage are town.

If there's 1 mafia left and only one guy outside of the 3 I just previously mentioned isn't town then what does that tell you?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at what udell claimed and her post regarding her claim, I subbed in, Elmage isn't someone we would still want around.

Red, me and sage are town.

If there's 1 mafia left and only one guy outside of the 3 I just previously mentioned isn't town then what does that tell you?
That you're probably the remaining scum? Why was it that Udell, didn't use his ability other DP? It's not like he was always inactive, except against Lan, he didn't do much, and neither have you. When I first subbed in, I read the thread, and came up with three sus, Alice (mafia), Conspirator (SK), and Sagebee, the only reason I didn't push to lynch him is because All_Red says he plays that way as town, so I don't really know what you're getting at

Bael

Kin
35💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That you're probably the remaining scum? Why was it that Udell, didn't use his ability other DP? It's not like he was always inactive, except against Lan, he didn't do much, and neither have you. When I first subbed in, I read the thread, and came up with three sus, Alice (mafia), Conspirator (SK), and Sagebee, the only reason I didn't push to lynch him is because All_Red says he plays that way as town, so I don't really know what you're getting at
I'm currently playing another game, I also always seem to be active when others aren't looking back at old post history, the time I get on this site doesn't match the time that most of the activity picks up.

I know I haven't done much but that's simply due to the time I've subbed in and other things going on.

There's 3 town and 1 mafia.

I'm town, I town read Red and sage as well, so what does that leave us with you. The lone scum.

Bael

Kin
35💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need this answered. Can invest be played with? Yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.