Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am also still suspicious of Sagebee as I said earlier. Even when LanMisa all but admitted to being mafia, he responded nonchalantly to that development, asked for thoughts on starboy and udell, and didn't unvote Starboy and vote for LanMisa, it's somewhat strange.
Really don't get what the quotes suppose to show see claimed herself to be scum and it's a disservice to the game and her team to do so.

I want to hear your commentary of your plays in the game.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Reading from page 50 these are my reads

High on suss list is conspirator for lack of meaningful contribution in this game

Low are rej for confirming Alice is scum and udell said lanmisa was threat before she claimed.

Players with asterisks are Allred because his reasoning of lynching me was real scummy with no good logic behind it he did vote lukundo out so don't think hes apart of mafia but could of an sk type role.

Houtarou didnt contribute much but sussed lanmisa but didnt seem logic behind it and said if lukundo is scum lanmisa is town which is wrong and want to know why he said that it looks like he might of been trying to confuse town even lanmisa voted lukondo.

@Elmage G Ace who did you take over for?
Her*
also I explained my reasoning for susing you: you as much as I did wanted Starboy death. And we were the only ones(i think) vouching his lynch, no? Thus knowing what faction I am(I dont want to claim) I suspecting you for the lynch.

Actually, it seems the SK killed Starboy, my sus was on conspirator, I believe I stated I was going to ISO him before the crazy stuffs started happening... almost killed my interest (didn't want to interfere since I'm also a player) in any case, it does seem that the killer is trying to frame those who sused Starboy, but why would mafia/serial killer kill a player that they sused during day phase? It doesn't make any sense, so for now at least, I don't think either of you was responsible (although, one of you may decide to kill him and then sus the other person who also sused starboyxD) I'm still going to check Conspirator, but for now, I may go inactive, I traveled for a business meeting, I'll be traveling back shortly, so I'll be inactive

I subbed in for Junegirl @Sagebee
Tell me what you get after looking into cons

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
So basically, if it was the SK that attacked starboy, does that mean that the mafia didn't even attack anyone last night? Since even if they attacked someone who was protected, it would have been mentioned in the post to start off the latest day phase by the host.
If that is the case then mafia either didnt attack orr are gone and SK wouldve won already. They win when they are the last faction with another. Which isnt possible as we are still playing.

Unvote
Vote: Bael
reason: just a hunch that the reason the mafua didnt attack was because they were inactive....

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@Sagebee why did you continue to stick with Starboy, even after LanMisa claimed mafia? I'm just trying to piece things together.
Anyways All_Red, what do you think of Conspirator?
He prob didnt read the post of Lan claiming.

I dont think anything apart them being a good player this DP. Last Dp they were inactive most of it. So I have them on neutral. What do you think of them?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her*
also I explained my reasoning for susing you: you as much as I did wanted Starboy death. And we were the only ones(i think) vouching his lynch, no? Thus knowing what faction I am(I dont want to claim) I suspecting you for the lynch.

Tell me what you get after looking into cons
I don't know how experienced Sagebee is, assuming he's a vet, then he's probably scum to me, susing someone, then killing that person doesn't seem smart, except you have a person also susing the same person, and you want to frame him/her, so the fact that you're the first to point that out could mean you're trying to get rid of Sagebee to be honest, however, for now I think the killer is someone else, because the move would put both of you into limelight, and if you succeed in lynching Sagebee, and he flips town, you'd be the next sus, so yeah, I feel someone else is trying to get us to mislynch

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that is the case then mafia either didnt attack orr are gone and SK wouldve won already. They win when they are the last faction with another. Which isnt possible as we are still playing.

Unvote
Vote: Bael
reason: just a hunch that the reason the mafua didnt attack was because they were inactive....
Wow! I didn't know that. Was it written somewhere? So if it's only SK and us townies then SK wins?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I don't know how experienced Sagebee is, assuming he's a vet, then he's probably scum to me, susing someone, then killing that person doesn't seem smart, except you have a person also susing the same person, and you want to frame him/her, so the fact that you're the first to point that out could mean you're trying to get rid of Sagebee to be honest, however, for now I think the killer is someone else, because the move would put both of you into limelight, and if you succeed in lynching Sagebee, and he flips town, you'd be the next sus, so yeah, I feel someone else is trying to get us to mislynch
Hmm thats a fair point. Well then who do you sus is trying to get us a mislynch? I think its either cons for voting sagebee with me, orr Bael.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Sagebee why did you continue to stick with Starboy, even after LanMisa claimed mafia? I'm just trying to piece things together.
Anyways All_Red, what do you think of Conspirator?
I was expecting her to be mid killed which she did so thought it would be a waste of a vote if I picked her.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm thats a fair point. Well then who do you sus is trying to get us a mislynch? I think its either cons for voting sagebee with me, orr Bael.
Well, I don't think it's Rej, and removing you two, it boils down to Conspirator or Bael maybe, I could be wrong though

I'd have enjoyed this game more if I started from the beginning -_-

• Haha
Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Well, I don't think it's Rej, and removing you two, it boils down to Conspirator or Bael maybe, I could be wrong though

I'd have enjoyed this game more if I started from the beginning -_-
When i host my game(whenever that is), ill try to invite you :))

Unvote
Vote Lynch: @Conspirator.
Its better we get a lynch then no lynch imo

Reactions: Elmage G Ace
Status
Not open for further replies.