Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, now that I have done some cleanup time to clean this mess. As you guys now me I am a straight to the point type of guy so let's go.

@mothbomb been mod killed and banned for the next 2 games.
@Xenokjee been mod killed and banned for the next 2 games.
@LanMisa been mod killed and will receive a warning.

This day phase has officially ended. Everyone submit your NP actions to @Poison chan (she did not sub out. I simple stepped in to clean this mess), and she will reveal the roles of those who been modkilled this DP along with the following NP results. The game will continue normally until a faction wins. Put this dayphase behind you and when the next dayphase start in about 24 hours start fresh again and continue. I will address the people who been mod killed after the game ends.

People who claim their role again in any shape way or form. Even fake claim I won't allow. You will be mod killed in the spot and banned for a specific amount of games. So please refrain from claiming. You have been warned. Good luck with the game ^^

It's currently NP! So refrain from posting in the thread during NP.

NP countdown :

Alive players :

Living Players:
2. @All_Red
3. @Conspirator
5. @Sagebee
6. @Udell
7. @Starboy
8. @Rej
15. @Elmage G Ace

Last edited:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Xenokjee was Eleven, a member of Town.
Welcome Xenokjee,
You are Eleven, a member of Town,
Abilities:
1. You are the Role blocker of the town. Each night you can choose one player to role-block.
2. You have one shot bulletproof ability.
Wincon: You win when all the threats to town are eliminated.
@LanMisa was a Demogorgon.
Welcome LanMisa,
You are a Demogorgon,

Abilities: You have a daytime Hit-man ability. You can choose a player to kill in the Day Phase. (X1)
All the Demogorgons have factional kill ability in the Night Phases.

Wincon: You win when all the threats to Demogorgons are eliminated.
@mothbomb was max, a member of Town.
Welcome mothbomb,
You are Max, a member of Town.
Abilities: You vote to help the town lynch a threat. You are a vanilla townie.

Xxxx killed @Starboy he was Mike, a member of Town.
Welcome Starboy,
You are Mike, a doctor
Abilities: You are the town’s doctor. You can choose one player to protect each night.

The Day Phase has Started. You may Post Now.

Last edited:

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Vote Lynch: @Sagebee
He wanted Starboy dead last DP:
vote lynch: starboy

Been my number 1 since day 1 part of me thinks he plays to scummy to be real scum but he has my attention the most.

Allred was really going to go high on my suss list when he didnt put starboy on his suss list.

I interested to hear everyone's thoughts on lanmisa and udell.

Reactions: Rej

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Lynch: @Sagebee
He wanted Starboy dead last DP:
What type of logic is that why would I target the number 1 person I was sussing and the number 2 I sussed lanmisa is scum. I know your smarter then that so makes me believe it's a deliberate scum move. I'm going to hold off since if you are mafia you would know I'm not and if I die this phase the suss will go to you.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
wouldn't it convinient for demogorgons to kill Starboy and frame Sagebee?
It would be. But I too wanted Starboy dead last DP, so I too should be a solid suspect for his death.

What type of logic is that why would I target the number 1 person I was sussing and the number 2 I sussed lanmisa is scum. I know your smarter then that so makes me believe it's a deliberate scum move. I'm going to hold off since if you are mafia you would know I'm not and if I die this phase the suss will go to you.
I dont get what your saying but here's whats on my mind atm

Suspecta must be either one of two types of people:
Those who voted Starboy - due to there being multiple people that did, its a viable option for Mafia to kill Starboy at night even though they did vote agasint Starboy during Day, because they were not the only ones voting for Starboy.

And lurkers - seeing that the next most sus person after Lan was Starboy, it would be wise for thrm to kill Starboy and not be sused. Lurkers this game: Elmage, Udell, Rej.
(I hardly saw any post from either of you)

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would be. But I too wanted Starboy dead last DP, so I too should be a solid suspect for his death.

Those who voted Starboy - due to there being multiple people that did, its a viable option for Mafia to kill Starboy at night even though they did vote agasint Starboy during Day, because they were not the only ones voting for Starboy.

And lurkers - seeing that the next most sus person after Lan was Starboy, it would be wise for thrm to kill Starboy and not be sused. Lurkers this game: Elmage, Udell, Rej.
Why would I kill starboy when I was number 1 gunning for him?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Because I belive I was the number 1 gunning for him. What I'm trying to say is, you weren't the only one voting for him, so its possible- even if you belive you were heavily vouching for his death- that you may have killed him because you would not be the only suspect.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because I belive I was the number 1 gunning for him. What I'm trying to say is, you weren't the only one voting for him, so its possible- even if you belive you were heavily vouching for his death- that you may have killed him because you would not be the only suspect.
First off I was sussing him since day 1 but let say ik number to going after him that still put suss on me but how am I the number 1 suspect on your list for it and not even suspect you tried to start a lynch train.

As of right now you look heavily suss to me based on these actions I'm going to reread the thread and come to my decision later on.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reading from page 50 these are my reads

High on suss list is conspirator for lack of meaningful contribution in this game

Low are rej for confirming Alice is scum and udell said lanmisa was threat before she claimed.

Players with asterisks are Allred because his reasoning of lynching me was real scummy with no good logic behind it he did vote lukundo out so don't think hes apart of mafia but could of an sk type role.

Houtarou didnt contribute much but sussed lanmisa but didnt seem logic behind it and said if lukundo is scum lanmisa is town which is wrong and want to know why he said that it looks like he might of been trying to confuse town even lanmisa voted lukondo.

@Elmage G Ace who did you take over for?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Xxxx tried to kill xxxxxx but was roleblocked.

Role claiming is against the rules, someone faced the consequence.

@Michelle was killed by Demogorgons. She was Jonathan, a member of Town.

You must be registered to see images

Welcome Michelle
You are Jonathan, a member of Town.

Abilities: You are the town’s vigilante, the monster slayer. You have one shot killing power. In any Night Phase you can choose your target to kill.

If you avoid the rules or don't post as per requirement you'll be mod killed or subbed out.

Living Players:
1. @LanMisa
2. @All_Red
3. @Conspirator
5. @Sagebee
6. @Udell
7. @Starboy
8. @Rej
13. @Xenokjee
14. @mothbomb
15. @Elmage G Ace

Actually, it seems the SK killed Starboy, my sus was on conspirator, I believe I stated I was going to ISO him before the crazy stuffs started happening... almost killed my interest (didn't want to interfere since I'm also a player) in any case, it does seem that the killer is trying to frame those who sused Starboy, but why would mafia/serial killer kill a player that they sused during day phase? It doesn't make any sense, so for now at least, I don't think either of you was responsible (although, one of you may decide to kill him and then sus the other person who also sused starboyxD) I'm still going to check Conspirator, but for now, I may go inactive, I traveled for a business meeting, I'll be traveling back shortly, so I'll be inactive
Reading from page 50 these are my reads

High on suss list is conspirator for lack of meaningful contribution in this game

Low are rej for confirming Alice is scum and udell said lanmisa was threat before she claimed.

Players with asterisks are Allred because his reasoning of lynching me was real scummy with no good logic behind it he did vote lukundo out so don't think hes apart of mafia but could of an sk type role.

Houtarou didnt contribute much but sussed lanmisa but didnt seem logic behind it and said if lukundo is scum lanmisa is town which is wrong and want to know why he said that it looks like he might of been trying to confuse town even lanmisa voted lukondo.

@Elmage G Ace who did you take over for?
I subbed in for Junegirl @Sagebee

Bael

Kin
35💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not as caught up as I would like to be, could someone give me a brief run down? I'll touch on a recent encounter though that has caught my attention.

This reply is iffy, it comes off as pleading or desperate almost, sure you voted for the guy but were you the only one voting him or after him? Just because you claimed to be the #1 pushing for him to be lynched or whatever the case may have been doesn't make you any less suspect from others on his wagon.

Mislynches happen from strong pushes that seem genuine by a scum player in these stages of the game.

Can I have your top 3 town reads? With reasoning as well please.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So basically, if it was the SK that attacked starboy, does that mean that the mafia didn't even attack anyone last night? Since even if they attacked someone who was protected, it would have been mentioned in the post to start off the latest day phase by the host.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am also still suspicious of Sagebee as I said earlier. Even when LanMisa all but admitted to being mafia, he responded nonchalantly to that development, asked for thoughts on starboy and udell, and didn't unvote Starboy and vote for LanMisa, it's somewhat strange.
Confused why lanmisa had a meltdown and if she is scum she shouldn't of sabotaged her team and just asked for someone to sub for her.

Anyways can I hear thoughts on starboy and udell.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically, if it was the SK that attacked starboy, does that mean that the mafia didn't even attack anyone last night? Since even if they attacked someone who was protected, it would have been mentioned in the post to start off the latest day phase by the host.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. How many mafia do you think was in the game at the beginning?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not as caught up as I would like to be, could someone give me a brief run down? I'll touch on a recent encounter though that has caught my attention.

This reply is iffy, it comes off as pleading or desperate almost, sure you voted for the guy but were you the only one voting him or after him? Just because you claimed to be the #1 pushing for him to be lynched or whatever the case may have been doesn't make you any less suspect from others on his wagon.

Mislynches happen from strong pushes that seem genuine by a scum player in these stages of the game.

Can I have your top 3 town reads? With reasoning as well please.
It's not pleading it's a serious question day 1 I was the one who sussed him and I stuck with it each phase alone and my second person I sussed was lanmisa so logically why would I be his number 1 target and jump to lynching me does this make sense to you?

As of now my town leans are rej and udell I give the reasons on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.