Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
vote lynch: starboy

Been my number 1 since day 1 part of me thinks he plays to scummy to be real scum but he has my attention the most.

Allred was really going to go high on my suss list when he didnt put starboy on his suss list.

I interested to hear everyone's thoughts on lanmisa and udell.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote lynch: starboy

Been my number 1 since day 1 part of me thinks he plays to scummy to be real scum but he has my attention the most.

Allred was really going to go high on my suss list when he didnt put starboy on his suss list.

I interested to hear everyone's thoughts on lanmisa and udell.
Lanmisa just admitted to being scum and you voting elsewhere. facepalm.
I would like to apologise to all of you. I couldn't manage the game. If you want I can shut down the game here.
Was claiming not allowed? That's all I wanna know.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to apologise to all of you. I couldn't manage the game. If you want I can shut down the game here.
It's not your fault if people are salty, you've been doing correct vote counts and processing actions correctly. Continue the game, I want to see what happens

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I must of missed that when does she admit it?
She admits it on the previous page.

Yeah, why the F do we play a no claim game when EVERYONE is allowed to full claim? Who cares about rules in the first place? Both investigators openly claim their role and the mod just... lets them. First Rej, now you. And don't you think I forgot that you roleclaimed AFTER the mod announcement happened a few day phases ago.

I've had it with this game, it's making me feel angry constantly. Half the players refuse to play and take part in the game. Moth and Xeno are having a piss-off contest with each other instead of playing the game, transporting the worst kind of toxicity from MU over here, a place that felt like a safe haven from all that crap to me up until now. The game host ignores the rules they set up themselves, massively boosting town doing so. There is no fun to be had in such a game.

You know why we killed Michelle last night? To be merciful. Since Michelle suffered from the game herself and was in a very bad spot herself. This should tell you all that you need to about it.

Last note towards the serial killer, and then I'm finally free from this and don't have to keep pretend any longer: WE KNOW YOUR IDENTITY. If you refuse to cooperate we will just out you.

LanMisa signing off.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Confused why lanmisa had a meltdown and if she is scum she shouldn't of sabotaged her team and just asked for someone to sub for her.

Anyways can I hear thoughts on starboy and udell.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Confused why lanmisa had a meltdown and if she is scum she shouldn't of sabotaged her team and just asked for someone to sub for her.

Anyways can I hear thoughts on starboy and udell.
LanMisa is a guy and he didn't like that people were role claiming despite Poison saying iss not allowed. That's not her fault doe, she's done an amazing job handling this game so far and I've enjoyed playing my first mafia game in a game she's hosting.

As for me, iss as it was, you still suspect me for some reason and won't change your mind. And there's no role claiming so I won't make Poison's effort go to waste by trying to do so. My suspect from 2 DPs ago was and still is Xenokjee and that won't change, so if I die, y'all need to trust me and follow up on this on. For now, iss obvious LanMisa needs to be lynched but, idk how Poison and Shanks are going to deal with his post so I'll wait for that before voting for him.

Reactions: Poison

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LanMisa is a guy and he didn't like that people were role claiming despite Poison saying iss not allowed. That's not her fault doe, she's done an amazing job handling this game so far and I've enjoyed playing my first mafia game in a game she's hosting.

As for me, iss as it was, you still suspect me for some reason and won't change your mind. And there's no role claiming so I won't make Poison's effort go to waste by trying to do so. My suspect from 2 DPs ago was and still is Xenokjee and that won't change, so if I die, y'all need to trust me and follow up on this on. For now, iss obvious LanMisa needs to be lynched but, idk how Poison and Shanks are going to deal with his post so I'll wait for that before voting for him.
No, as the host it's your job to force people to adhere to the rules of the game. Those are both behaviour ones as well as game rules. If you fail to do so... you are not doing your hosting job the way you should.

Don't take me wrong, hosting is hard and I applaud everyone who takes the enormous amount of time and effort to come up with a setup, rally the players and create an environment that allows others to have fun while playing. And I thank Poison for that. But she gave out rules that I was playing around, expecting that those rules were about to be followed by everyone. And when people broke them left and right.... nothing happened. This is not how a game should be managed.

Reactions: Poison and Just_Red

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I am proposing that we stop the game here at this moment. With the escalating stuff between Moth and Xenokjee and us talking more about rulebreaking and setup problems than the game I see this as an opportunity to talk trough stuff, turn this into a general learning experience for the players as well as the host, talk about what Mafia is for us and how we want to play it in the future. This would end this mess on a more positive note and everyone could tale something good from it. I'm not sure if either Xeno or Moth are coming back either so the game is possibly down by two. But I won't object if you want to lynch me and keep playing on.

Reactions: Poison and Just_Red
Status
Not open for further replies.