Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many players are alive again?
I do not appreciate the fact Michelle is abstaining a no lynch hurts town and oreki just died. I have a feeling I will be next. This moth and xeno situation seems tiring and I honestly didn't even read all of it. Seems like an argument that was never going anywhere.

I am sus of
Michelle
Sage
Alice

I highly suggest lynching Sage. Do not let the phase end without choosing a good lynch?

@Poison chan
how much time we got?
i came back to play. I had a bad day irl. I unvoted so until Eod i will vote. Now what?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before you take off again, leave your vote on Alice atm. Its better you vote then stay neutral. Even if it isnt the best vote.
i know it isn't the best. Alice can be a town like she equally can be scum. I lynched her in a game as town and broked my heart with that flip.
Let's imagine more than one wolf. Who can be wolf with Luk, confirmed scum and Alice, our main suspect ATM?
with quotes ofc not mere words

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
i know it isn't the best. Alice can be a town like she equally can be scum. I lynched her in a game as town and broked my heart with that flip.
Let's imagine more than one wolf. Who can be wolf with Luk, confirmed scum and Alice, our main suspect ATM?
with quotes ofc not mere words
Sage: he plays like he is town, calling toen to rally yet he doesnt rally with town to lynches and what not.
Xeno: what moth stated: he seemed to be coaching Luke before his flip as scum
Star: his vote on Lan dosent feel justified. He voted a player who was voting scum.
Alice: I forget the reason lol, but Lan posted it ealier in the game

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back from work nyan

Alice is my Demogorgon Pet

I dont know what we should do now. I used day invest to find out so. (Hope info dumping is allowed)

Reactions: Just_Red

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do it often as scum, copclearing a buddy, it works often recently it only depends on how you sell it.
Well if rej is scum then he most likely knows all the members of the town. And his first target seems to be off, seems like he just wanted to confirm himself,
no
I have to find my Demogorgon Pet.
I have a three shot day ability that allowes me to search for my pet and if its not my pet I get an inno/guilty result
this

Reactions: Udell
Status
Not open for further replies.