LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So yea im moth. aka brainbomb. been playing mafia for about 3 years on forum. learned the game about 17 years ago from some priests on a retreat in wisconsin. I played face to face mafia for many years and resistance.

I like being town, vt. I hate powers and roles, I usually screw up as PR and claim or misuse my powers and get blasted over it.

as scum I tend to soft bus and buddy alot. I joke more and have little to no paranoia as scum

as town im very paranoid and push everyone.

I played on webdiplomacy and was in champs twice. I play on hypixel, thecenter and sometimes on mafia universe. But I dont like mu anymore. so thats me
This self meta checks out. Can confirm.

Hi moth! Haven't seen you in a while, with my ban and all... Hope you are doing great.

• Love
Reactions: mothbomb

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just to make it fair because moth did it as well. I've been playing mafia for 4 months and you should not read me as a newcomer. I have enough experience to be considered "decent"
very unusual way of saying this.
why are you implying the being forthcoming about skill level is a favor? That seems like sincerity ought to be ones top priority.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry to hear you got banned Lan. You were always a nice person and a strong competitor. we had many good robust arguments and it never mattered what align we were. looking forward to this. :)

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry to hear you got banned Lan. You were always a nice person and a strong competitor. we had many good robust arguments and it never mattered what align we were. looking forward to this. :)
Well, it's going to be lifted in about a week... not sure when/if I come back, with me having to defend my diploma thesis on the 27th of June this might be the only game for me in a while.
Also glad to see you here. Hope that you randed town. :) How did you find your way here, if I may ask?

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so xenok is admitting to being scum - or at the very least that the only reason theyre divulging town meta about themself is to improve their scum meta.

not looking good so far. will likely kill them today.

Also Lan I came here because Michelle invited me. and it sounded like a great idea.

Reactions: Michelle

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so xenok is admitting to being scum - or at the very least that the only reason theyre divulging town meta about themself is to improve their scum meta.

Also Lan I came here because Michelle invited me. and it sounded like a great idea.
That's good, means I'm playing my role properly. Even though you like twisted words that didn't even come out my mouth. Pleasure to be at the receiving end of a potential bb tunnel.

I'll admit I'm playing shady as **** to up my scum game and make it even. That's something that has been declared, now. Not earlier.

Reactions: Koko

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, I'm still a bit shy here, so I guess talking about mechanics is kind of a little gateway
Get out from your shell, we are friendly loving sea creatures.
Is liking all the posts the new and improved way of pocketing? :p
ofc :liar:
Why is there so. early voring.?
random votes early on the game
Is there a way to ISO someone on this site?
in right corner is a magnifyier sign, you press there, choose this thread and the member and you have the Iso in reversed order of the posts

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's good, means I'm playing my role properly. Even though you like twisted words that didn't even come out my mouth. Pleasure to be at the receiving end of a potential bb tunnel.

I'll admit I'm playing shady as **** to up my scum game and make it even. That's something that has been declared, now. Not earlier.
That's.... a pretty bad thing to do, in my opinion, since you should always play every game to your win condition... I'm also surprised about you being aware of moth being brainbomb AND that you consider an early game push as a tunnel...

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I mean thats just incredibly counter intuitive and gives you liscense to do pretty much anything. And the word you were looking for is that I was strawmanning.

but you also just admitted I wasnt strawmanning. lol

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hm... I think it's too early to make a decision, with most people still being away from the game. Also yeah, I hope that you will like it here. In the game I played here I found the environment much less toxic and there were much less insults (if any?) being flung around.

Reactions: Odd

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quote me w
That's.... a pretty bad thing to do, in my opinion, since you should always play every game to your win condition... I'm also surprised about you being aware of moth being brainbomb AND that you consider an early game push as a tunnel...
Hence why I said a potential tunnel.

I know bb and he's already confbiased on me, I can tell. He tried to twist something to fit his confbias even though I didn't even say anything to help his belief. He basically used an imaginary action to influence his scum read on me. Which is confbiasing = tunnel.

You play your way, I play mine.

Why does acting shady means I'm playing against my town wincon? It's page 4, my shadiness will go after I make cases. That's what I plan on doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.