Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so xenok is admitting to being scum - or at the very least that the only reason theyre divulging town meta about themself is to improve their scum meta.

not looking good so far. will likely kill them today.

Also Lan I came here because Michelle invited me. and it sounded like a great idea.
That's good, means I'm playing my role properly. Even though you like twisted words that didn't even come out my mouth. Pleasure to be at the receiving end of a potential bb tunnel.

I'll admit I'm playing shady as **** to up my scum game and make it even. That's something that has been declared, now. Not earlier.
is your aim playing equally in both alignaments ? To not have obvious metas ?
Good luck with this.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quote me w

Hence why I said a potential tunnel.

I know bb and he's already confbiased on me, I can tell. He tried to twist something to fit his confbias even though I didn't even say anything to help his belief. He basically used an imaginary action to influence his scum read on me. Which is confbiasing = tunnel.

You play your way, I play mine.

Why does acting shady means I'm playing against my town wincon? It's page 4, my shadiness will go after I make cases. That's what I plan on doing.
are you wisp or something?
You must be registered for see images

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quote me w

Hence why I said a potential tunnel.

I know bb and he's already confbiased on me, I can tell. He tried to twist something to fit his confbias even though I didn't even say anything to help his belief. He basically used an imaginary action to influence his scum read on me. Which is confbiasing = tunnel.

You play your way, I play mine.

Why does acting shady means I'm playing against my town wincon? It's page 4, my shadiness will go after I make cases. That's what I plan on doing.
You do you.... I'm looking forward to those cases then, so that I can properly evaluate you. :)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm... I think it's too early to make a decision, with most people still being away from the game. Also yeah, I hope that you will like it here. In the game I played here I found the environment much less toxic and there were much less insults (if any?) being flung around.
Agree, i would let Xeno warm a little before Fos him.

And as anime forum, we all keep it pacefull for our underage members ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Just_Red

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is acting shady playing against your wincon?
Well, I can only give you anecdotal advise, but the game that I played here, two players played "shady" out of strategic reason or something. One of them being the weaponsmith, the other one being the vigilante. Both ended up being wagoned, with the weaponsmith only surviving because of majority only and us mislynching the vigilante D2, basically creating a lost game situation for town with a four men mafia team and a serial killer being alive.

Ignoring that there is also the mathematical standpoint: During your time as a player you'll play as town 3/4 of your time. If you playing shady decreases your winning chances as town... I see this as counterproductive.

Lastly, from my experience, it's easier to have people follow you if you are widely townread which is... difficult when you play shady. From my experience, a very townread player with an average case is followed more often than a shady player with the case to end all cases.

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I can only give you anecdotal advise, but the game that I played here, two players played "shady" out of strategic reason or something. One of them being the weaponsmith, the other one being the vigilante. Both ended up being wagoned, with the weaponsmith only surviving because of majority only and us mislynching the vigilante D2, basically creating a lost game situation for town with a four men mafia team and a serial killer being alive.

Ignoring that there is also the mathematical standpoint: During your time as a player you'll play as town 3/4 of your time. If you playing shady decreases your winning chances as town... I see this as counterproductive.

Lastly, from my experience, it's easier to have people follow you if you are widely townread which is... difficult when you play shady. From my experience, a very townread player with an average case is followed more often than a shady player with the case to end all cases.
If I'm being widely town read then I'll feel the obligation to lead the town, which makes me get into tunnels. It's better if I stick to being observant and play intelligently even though that makes me shady. I'd rather have accurate cases and perfect my reads than lead the town into self-cannibalizing itself.

Not my fault people can't read town mindsets behind a push and accuse someone of being shady, which is a surface level read.

Status
Not open for further replies.