LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm.... I think that I will retire for the evening. I kinda injured my back during training which is rather painful and the amount of non-shows so far is making this game feel a bit uninteresting right now... I should have a lot of free time on my hands tomorrow though.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moth knows Lan's scum meta i should trust this for now and Xeno making such a fuss from changing meta doesn't look scum. This meta talking is too much though.

So let's see who posted:
Poisoned Squid, shy, so null
Junegirl , genuine, i recall her surprisingly good in her first game, i need more posts though.
Moth, a relaxed posting style, i'll keep my mind open but for now he leans town.
LanMisa a townish presence.
Xeno leans town.
Alice is in a good mood, null for now.
Sagebee with just one post about mechanics is null because is night at him.
Poison Chan.. wait, she's our host ^^
Put everyone in random order.
And i will go to sleep because is 11:30 pm and is raining and i cannot stay with my eyes open anymore.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For first phase I'm going to give new players I see on here a grace period just so they aren't voted out first phase so for time being my vote will go to whoever I find is making the most fluff posts so far.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello I am a villager and I think Xenok is a villager too, still we need to have our eyes on him in case he is a deepwolf, I haven't seen anything slippery. Michelle is fine for me, I saw a post of this mothguy that worried me. There was some fluffing here, basically 50%. I am not sure, but I believe the game will roll from now. I will go sleep now, I didn't receive any message, had a bad day just checked out here.
For first phase I'm going to give new players I see on here a grace period just so they aren't voted out first phase so for time being my vote will go to whoever I find is making the most fluff posts so far.
Oh yes stuff is hard to read right now, voting the biggest fluffer is some kind of emergency lynch put on. Who you think is the biggest fluffer right now?

Also yo guys, looking forward!

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello I am a villager and I think Xenok is a villager too, still we need to have our eyes on him in case he is a deepwolf, I haven't seen anything slippery. Michelle is fine for me, I saw a post of this mothguy that worried me. There was some fluffing here, basically 50%. I am not sure, but I believe the game will roll from now. I will go sleep now, I didn't receive any message, had a bad day just checked out here.

Oh yes stuff is hard to read right now, voting the biggest fluffer is some kind of emergency lynch put on. Who you think is the biggest fluffer right now?

Also yo guys, looking forward!
Right now star boy is the one im eyeing

Status
Not open for further replies.