25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players Involved: Alubama
Mission rank: c
Story Elements:

Defend yourself from wild beasts Magnus Zombies

Zombies made here: https://animebase.me/threads/moon-isle-188.756203/post-21979878

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/14/2020
Relevant mission links: Link to mission post.
Additional information:
N/A

Mission Passed. Decent RP for a new roleplayer.

You win a C-rank artifact. It can be submitted in the Custom Artifact Submission Thread or traded for the mission value in ryo.

Checked by
@Howard

Last edited by a moderator:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Rank: D
Story elements chosen:
  • Set up camp(D)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/14/2020
Relevant mission links:
Additional information:

Mission Failed. The mission didn't have enough substance and effort for a D-rank.

Checked by
@Howard

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players Involved: Alubama
Story Elements: Finish a chore using Ninjutsu
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 15/02/2020
Relevant mission links:
Link to mission post.
Additional information: N/A

Mission Passed. This one almost failed it felt a bit lacking in actually performing the element.

Though I guess enough RP and effort was given to the elements it just felt a bit light thematically.

Checked by
@Howard

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: The Pervy Sage
Mission Rank: C
Story Elements: Perform a moderate work out
Relative Mission links:
Additional Information: N/a

Mission Passed. Cool way to go about this. The clone gains the experience of attacking and returns it to you, and your main bio gains the experience of defending. Good stuff, and a creative approach. Thinking outside the box is nice.

Checked by
@Howard

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved; Alubama/The pervy sage
Mission rank; C
Story elements: Do something in the interest of your clan.
Relative Mission links: x-x-x-x-x-
Additional Information: Magnus asked me to clear out an attack of zombies.

Mission Passed. The roleplay done by the Pervy Sage being relevant to the mission doesn't count toward your RP or mission.

Know the first few posts, they were not up to snuff for a mission. By any means. The last post redeemed you though.

Checked by
@Howard

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players Involved: Anbu Kirito
Mission Rank: 2 = C
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 16/02/2020
Storyboard Elements Chosen:

• Continue developing a meaningful bond. (CUSTOM)
Relevant Mission Links: THEY F*CKING KISSED! FINALLY!
Additional Info:
Non-combat mission, surrounding Azuma's return to the compound and his rather emotional reconciliation with Shiro.

Mission Passed. Non-combat missions are fine in my book. good job.

Checked by
@Howard

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Players involved: Solf J Kimblee
Story elements chosen: Rescue: Danger Zone
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 2/17/2020
Relevant mission links: X
Additional information: Village Mission and +20% colonial income
Rescue: Danger Zone
Rank
: C
Description: A set of small fires have broken out in a few of the homes in the Graveyard of Sin and are quickly spreading from home to home. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to build them all out of wood? You are tasked with putting out these fires and directing any injured NPCs to the hospital. For completion of the mission, you are expected to extinguish three fires and save at least three people from the danger. You are permitted to use Water Release, or Wind Release to aid in your task but make sure to not cause any more damage than there already is.
Mission Passed. Perfect above formatting for a village mission submission.

Checked b
y @Howard

Reactions: Howard

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Rank: 2 = C
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 18/02/2020

• Continue developing a meaningful bond. (CUSTOM)
Relevant Mission Links: Act 1 Ends, And Travel Begins
Additional Info:
Non-combat mission in which our heroes finally admit what they mean to one another amidst worries that Shiro will leave Azuma as his Uchiha brethren call to him from the East. The end of Act 1 of the East Wind Saga.

Mission Passed. Azuma and Shiiro, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Checked by
@Howard

• Haha
Reactions: RuckenTM

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players Involved: me
Time: (2/18/2020-2/19/2020)
Mission: village Mission
**House of White: Take on Me.**
Description: You've been tasked with watching over the growth and development of another villager. You're to accompany them on their mission or activities in the Ninja World, aid them in their endeavors and help them finish the task that they were sent upon. You are not expected to do their work for them but you are to defend them should they be attacked, stalled or persecuted. This requires you to fight off at least one interaction with another group be they bandits, highwayman, or residents of another land. You are to work with the person you've been tasked with guiding and explaining any other responsibilities they may have as a villager of Tsumigakure sent upon a mission.
Story element(s):
1. survey over a villagers travels
2. Help them fend off a group of rascals

Relevant Links: +
Additional Information
: 20% increase due to colonial Income

Mission Passed. This one, was different. You took it in a way I didn't think of. Usually, this was meant to be a mission you did alongside another roleplay villager. Though there was nothing that inherently said it had to be a rolerplayer so using an NPC was different.

Chekced by
@Howard

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Rank: 5 = S
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 18/02/2020 - > 19/02/2020

• (5) Kill the mighty Tuareg Oni, Kohitogui. (CUSTOM)
Related Links: 1 , 2
Additional Information: Azuma and Shiro come upon a town during their journey, only to find it to be filled with shut-ins. Following some investigation, they discover an enormous, violent creature with control over Yang-Release devouring the village's children. The premiere of Act 2.

Mission Passed. I'm gonna have to go to sleep because this whole damn bedtime story almost knocked me out.

I'm already forgetting half of what I read.

Checked by
@Howard

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Story elements chosen: I know, that, I'm no Superman
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 2/20/2020
Hospital: I know, that, I'm no Superman.
Description: Three patients have just arrived with severe burns and bruises directed by a shinobi to seek aid from the hospital. It seems a small fire has caused these injuries. Your job is plain first you are to diagnose your patients gaining an understanding of their injuries and how best to help them. Then you are expected to heal their injuries and quickly because there might be another rush of patients.
Note: Requires training in Medicial Ninjutsu
Mission Passed. I like the use of the more obscure medical techniques. That's why I wrote these types of missions.

Checked by
@Howard

Reactions: Crane__

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Players involved: Zatanna
Mission Rank: S
Story elements chosen: Win a fight without your ninjutsu (5)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 23/2/2020
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/takemikazuchi’s-anvil-127.756140/post-21981886
Additional information:

Mission Failed. This didn't have enough effort dedicated to an S-rank it was the level of an A-rank. I understand you're just getting back into the swing of things so I don't want to be excessively harsh. Additionally, S-rank elements are meant to be titanic struggles. This was a street fight or a pit fight. There were no stakes, the opponent should have used elements or something that would push your biography to the breaking point. The "Win a fight without your ninjutsu" is supposed to be like a normal fight, where other people use techniques on your bio that they cannot usually deal with without ninjutsu but they overcome. This didn't live up to that requisite but, it was a decent story.

Checked by @Howard

Reactions: RuckenTM

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Story elements chosen: House of White: History Has its Eyes on You
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 2/25/2020

House of White: History Has its Eyes on You
Description: You're new here, aren't you? Don't answer, that's plain to see. Your first task is an extremely simple one. Seek out the Kage Mansion in the Graveyard of Sin ( 115 ). Gather yourself an audience in the Kage Mansion, this can be a group of your allies, or NPCs. Once done, tell the village your story and your sins. All of it, and all of them be descriptive, tell us everything of importance so we can understand you, as you will learn to understand us. We've all done things, things we're not proud of and that's why we're here. Our sins are many, and your sins are one piece to our forming history. You're not alone anymore, and the first step to overcoming your sins, is confessing them.
Mission Passed.

Checked by
@Howard

Submergence

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Players involved: @Submergence
Story elements chosen: The Character gathered a group of NPCs and talked about his sins in detail at the Kage Mansion.
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 2/26/20-2/26/20
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115.756128/page-28
Additional information:

Was significant enough to be considered as Character Development, showing a different side of him.

Mission Passed. Good first mission especially for a D-rank. Though we have a village mission similar to this as a C-rank.

Checked by
@Howard

Last edited:
Reactions: System001

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Seikyo
Story elements chosen: Defend yourself from wild beasts
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 29th February 2020 - 29th February (according to the website)
Relevant mission links:
Link
Additional information: This is the start of my new NW Bio, been awhile but hopefully ill be satisfactory.

Mission Passed. It totally was, above and beyond satisfactory, though I'll bring up a few points. Initially, you went too heavily into build-up roleplay. If you haven't yet, read through the Storyboard Mission Criteria. It explains that putting too much explanatory, build-up or outro roleplay can cause the work not to count. However, you devoted enough roleplay to the element, that there was no way I was going to fail this mission. A suggestion, take on and pick a few more diverse elements. For example for this mission you could have added in "Explore a dangerous site" this would have made everything you did in your opening mission count more toward the mission.

Checked by
@Howard

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players Involved: @Crane__, @BoiNez
Mission Rank: B
Story Elements chosen:
Protect ground troops from falling debris
Save 5 people from the fire
Date of Beginning/End: 2/29/2020-3/1/2020
Link(s) [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Relevant Information: +20 Percent for colonial Income post are also in sucession so you can click on the first link and scroll through

Reactions: BoiNez

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Rexii
Story elements chosen:

- Take part in local cultural activity

Date of beginning & date of conclusion:
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/moon-sanctuary-181.756196/post-21982866
Additional information: nothing really, just a little story covering my bios absence in character.

Mission Failed Alright this one is weird, I read it over a couple of times and your bio doesn't partake in a cultural activity. I get that it's setup roleplay for your character to explain what he has been doing but it doesn't quite fit the element you chose. The roleplay would have been enough to pass but it doesn't follow the guiding element. I feel that if you would have chosen something more akin to "Do some moderate meditation" and added in a few mentions of silent reflection, you would have passed easily. However, there's no cultural activity here. I get the set up about your bio previously entering into a monastic lifestyle but your biography didn't do anything related to that in the mission. He reminisced on past activities, I feel like a training session or a meditation session, or even your biography delving into the more cultural aspects of the monastic lifestyle he has undergone now eg, rock gardening, training with heavy bags, etc would have worked.

Checked by
@Howard

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: The pervy sage
Mission Rank: S
Objective:

A solo movie: The clone wars

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 20/02/20
Relevant mission links: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 - 12 13 - 14 15 (need lin)

Attacks / fight threads:
Korra attack/movements / No fight
Hokusai challenge / Hokusai fight
Howard challenge / Howard fight
Challenge Korra / No fight
Pyro challenge / Pyro fight 1
Pyro Challenge 2 / Pyro fight 2

Negotiations: Start - Complete/mission end

Note: Links 2-10 are just gathering chakra to prepare counter attack. 13 is where the initial counter attack starts.

Additional info: Just a solo war counter attack to try and save some stuff for the rest of the village members who decided get active when a truce was drawn up 🤔

Mission Passed. I'm passing this because of the amount of effort, and time you put into it so I'm giving leniency for all of that. However, there is a problem I have to mention. Your elements need to be concrete objectives that can be definitively seen and understood. "A solo movie: The clone wars" needed to be something more like "Stall or fight off an invasion" so that it could tangibly be done. The fact that you had several clones out doing several things also contributed heavily to the work you put into the mission which again is why I'm passing it as it is sufficient for an S-rank. Just need you to be more specific in the future when it comes to declaring elements.

Checked by
@Howard

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards