Mission Rank: A
Story elements chosen:
1. Fight multiple enemies who are strong (Custom) 5pt
2. Save a large community from danger 5pt
3. Form a bond with a Clan member (D-rank) 1pt
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: Jan 25, 2020 to Feb 3, 2020
Relevant mission links: [x][x][x]
Additional information:
Next mission is a short continuation of the aftermath.

Mission Passed. +20% for being a group mission during arc 11.

Checked by
@Howard

Last edited by a moderator:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
  • Spy on an important target and remain undetected
  • Defend against or attack another group
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 01/03/2020
Relevant mission links:
Additional information:
N/A

Mission Passed.

Checked by
@Howard

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Players involved: Ikiru Uchiha
Story elements chosen:
1. Recover from battle and Restore Peace. (Custom A) 4pt
2. Meet with a major faction representative. 4pt
3. Deal with a problem in a tactical manner, instead of through direct confrontation. 4pt
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: Feb 3, 2020
Relevant mission links: [Link]
Additional information: The mission continuation of the aftermath.

Mission Passed. This one was a bit iffy. I feel like the tone felt more like a B-rank in all honesty. The way it flowed throughout had barely any feelings of danger though you put in enough work and effort for an A-rank. If I were to make a suggestion just play up the danger of A-ranks. I know you have full control of it, but that gives you the chance to make things have that precarious feeling where you can put your biography into situations you know they'll come out of. If that makes sense.

Checked by
@Howard

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Mission Rank: S
Story elements chosen:
Save a community from danger (Custom S)
Fight Multiple Enemies (Custom S)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: Feb 3, 2020 to Feb 6, 2020
Relevant mission links: [x][x][x]
Additional information:
N/a.

Mission Passed. This was a good mission and a great story. It feels bad that you missed the deadline for the bounty.

Checked by
@Howard

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Rank: B (I think)
Story elements chosen:

• Prepare for War. (custom element)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/02/2020
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/moon-isle-188.756203/post-21979878
Additional information:
Time to make my own narrative, to do so, i'm going to need an army. So anyone who wants some rp, here's the invitation. Oh and the island is now dead and burned, can i change the LM description? xD

Approved. "You think?" From now on definitively rank your custom elements upon posting the mission.

I'm giving you this one on leniency, but it's your job to pick the difficulty, not mine. This passes barely btw.

You can update the landmark via the Landmark Updates Submission thread if you choose to.

Checked by
@Howard

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
  • Terrorize a large community
  • Be the anti-hero
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/08/2020
Relevant mission links:
Additional information:
First mission as part of Tsumigakure. Alucard's character are turning chaotic as he lost everything he built up and goes on a rampage til someone stops him.

Mission Passed. Bomb ass character development. I love that kind of stuff my dude.
"This.. this is what i was born to do. I wasn't born to lead nobody, i was born a failure. A machine of endless greed.. I need more blood.."
A raw character going through some serious life-defining and existential crises.

I've been holding off on it for a bit so I don't get overwhelmed but you get an A-rank custom artifact.

It can be submitted in the
Custom Artifact Submission thread at your leisure or traded for its value in Ryo.

As a side note, as I mentioned to The Pervy Sage rank your custom elements upon posting the mission.

Checked by
@Howard

Reactions: RuckenTM and Vegeta

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
  • Fight an army of the undead(Custom, 5).
  • Fight your inner demons(Custom, 5).
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/09/2020
Relevant mission links:
Additional information:
Secound mission as part of Tsumigakure. Alucard's character is now gone and transformed into his ancient and primordial state; Dracula. Fighting a horde of the undead, he must also fight his new personal sins that has taken over him since his change of personality.

Mission Passed. Just as a suggestion block text is really hard to read. Please break it up to make it easier on me lol.

Korra has the same style and it can be hard to get through on me with my short attention span.

Checked by
@Howard

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: GodItachi
Mission Rank: D
Story elements chosen: Explore a Landmark
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 2/9/2020
Relevant mission links: Explore a Landmark
Additional information: Spawning here for the first time in the Ninja World.

Mission Passed. Really good first mission. If you haven't you should read the Storyboard Mission Criteria.

You also win a D-rank custom artifact it can be created through the Custom Artifact Submission thread or exchanged for ryo.

I'll reiterate really good storytelling and super easy to read writing style.

Checked by
@Howard

Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen:
Have an Internal Character emotional development (Custom C)
Initiate future character Plans (Custom C)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 2/10/2020
Relevant mission links: Link
Additional information: N/a

Misson Passed. Good RP, heartfelt. It almost makes me feel bad. Almost. I'll have to react to it in character since my bio is there.

Checked by
@Howard

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Takeno Saido
Mission Rank D
Story elements chosen:
scout out a LM
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 2/9/2020-2/9/2020
Relevant mission links: Additional information: Village Mission 20% increase due to Colonial Income.

Mission obtained here:

House of White: Gather information
Description: An official of Tsumigakure wants you to scout out potential persons/places of interest and report back a detailed report of what you've learned to an official. Your objective is to travel to a location inside or outside of Tsumigakure territory and gather information be it geographical, military, political, etc. After you believe you have enough information return to a council member or the Tsumikage and explain in detail everything you've learned. Being found out as a Tsumigakure shinobi or captured is an automatic fail, so remain hidden, both in nature and your objectives.
Missions:
Scout an LM - D Ranked
Scout multiple LMs - C Ranked
Gather information on a single Person - B Ranked
Gather information on a clan - A Ranked
Gather information on another village - S Ranked
Mission Passed. Check my edits, and in the future for Village Missions do the same. Indicate when and if you have boosts to the mission in this case you did have a boost and link back to where you obtained it in this case from me your Tsumikage. Additionally, I want everyone who submits Village Missions to submit them here in the Storyboard Mission Submission thread including other villages. I do not have permission to view the other village subforums. Sorry for hijacking this post but if I don't state it I'll forget. Other than those points good roleplay. I'd suggest staying more on topic you almost veared off of the point in your mission however it's a D-rank.

Checked by
@Howard

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Players involved: Solf J Kimblee
Mission Rank: B
Story elements chosen:
  • -Help a friend (C/2)
  • Explore a dangerous site (B/3)
  • Deal with a traumatic event from your past (B/3)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 2/10/20
Relevant mission links: X
Additional information: This is only a dream

Mission Passed. This had to be the worst Teen Titans GO! fanfic I've ever read. Technically it's the only Teen Titans GO! fanfic I've read. As a mission, it teeters between pass and fail. Everything you need is there, so I lean toward pass but you use NPC too frequently to complete tasks eg: having "Gar" track down "Raven." You could have had your Madara bio do that with his basic 3t sharingan. You have to watch that closely and refrain from it in the future. Other than that, it's a pass.

Checked by
@Howard

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission System | Storyboard Submissions

Description:

In this thread players submit their completed missions for grading and, upon mission success have their assigned reward for said mission approved. After you believe your mission and its story elements have been explored to their potential, you will out the template below and wait for the submission to be checked. The mission rewards, listed below as well as in the Kumi thread, are very simple. All role-players participating in the mission receive the full amount of Kumi and Ryo for that rank of mission.

D-Rank: 250 Kumi & 250 Ryo
C-Rank: 450 Kumi & 450 Ryo
B-Rank: 650 Kumi & 650 Ryo
A-Rank: 1,000 Kumi & 1,000 Ryo
S-Rank: 1,500 Kumi & 1,500 Ryo

Template:

These submissions follow a simple template. Most elements are self-explanatory, but the relevant mission links include every part of the mission, not just its beginning and end. It is important for the checker to be able to follow the progression of the mission clearly and thoroughly, especially if that mission spans over multiple threads and posts. You are not required to input any additional information, but if you feel there is something that the checker needs to be made aware of then it should be input here.

Mission Template:
PHP:
[B]Players involved:
Mission Rank:
Story elements chosen:
Date of beginning & date of conclusion:
Relevant mission links:
Additional information:[/B]
Please note that only one mission can be submitted per post!
Players Involved: Takeno
Mission Break: D
Story Elements chosen: Find medical supplies for the hospital
Date of Beginning & Date of Conclusion: 2/10/2020 to 2/11/2020
Relevant Mission Links: + , + Pt.2
Additional Information: Village Mission 20% increase due to Colonial Income

Mission:
Offering the following as a Village Mission with a 20% increase via Colonial Income/Village Kumi.

Hospital: Gather Medical Supplies
D
Description: You have been tasked with seeking out, obtaining and returning with medical supplies. This mission covers anything from herbs, tools, flasks, clothing, in general, anything you think a hospital would need. You can search through the landmarks in the Badlands of Earth, for herbs or medicinal substances you believe would be useful or you may seek out a medical shinobi directly and ask them for some supplies. Usually, a medical shinobi from Tsumigakure will be more than happy to help you in your mission to obtain items that can be donated to the hospital found in Takinomori ( 117 )
Mission Passed. Good RP. Though you could be more detailed with it. You also shouldn't quote the first post of a thread in every post you make. It gives others notifications. Like this one will give Drackos a notification when he signs in since he posted this thread. Other than that you're doing well with the Village Missions. Additionally good job making the changes to how you submit these as I suggested.

Checked by
@Howard

Reactions: Serpent

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
  • Fight Giants - (Custom, 5)
  • Become Legend - (Custom, 5)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/11/2020
Relevant mission links:
Additional information:
Third mission as part of Tsumigakure. Alucard is now completely transformed into Dracula. He discovers the power of the Reverse Crucifix and starts to use it. Unorthodoxely.

Mission Passed. "There would be tales about his manners and actions." Remember you can use the Noticeboard to tell the world your story. Destruction, building, other important information, etc or far-reaching effects spread through the NW if we want them to or not. The Noticeboard just allows you to control how the information spreads. Other than that decent RP, though-... your biography may be causing problems that could have consequences.

Checked by
@Howard

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players Invovled: The pervy Sage
Mission rank: D
Story Elements:

- Do a bad deed (d)

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 11/02/2020
Relevant mission links: Additional information: I needed a base of operations

Mission Passed. Killing your own villagers? That's a bad deed. Religious persecution?

Checked by @Howard

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Alubama
Story elements chosen:
Setting up camp
gathering resources

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: feb 12 2020
Relevant mission links: Mission
Additional information: First mission, still figuring out this story telling, but was fun

Mission Passed. In the future make sure to link directly to the mission. Storyboard Mission Criteria can be helpful.

Checked by
@Howard

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Players involved: Solf J Kimblee
Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen:
House of White:
History Has its Eyes on You
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 2/12/2020
Relevant mission links: X
Additional information: Village Mission and +20% colonial income
House of White: History Has its Eyes on You
Description: You're new here, aren't you? Don't answer, that's plain to see. Your first task is an extremely simple one. Seek out the Kage Mansion in the Graveyard of Sin ( 115 ). Gather yourself an audience in the Kage Mansion, this can be a group of your allies, or NPCs. Once done, tell the village your story and your sins. All of it, and all of them be descriptive, tell us everything of importance so we can understand you, as you will learn to understand us. We've all done things, things we're not proud of and that's why we're here. Our sins are many, and your sins are one piece to our forming history. You're not alone anymore, and the first step to overcoming your sins, is confessing them.
Mission Passed. In the future make sure to quote or link the Village Mission. Not just the element name. Village Missions have much more direct and tailored objectives that require reading through the mission description to know if you accomplished all the tasks. Lookup a few posts to Crane__'s Village Mission Submissions. Post them in that format from now on.

Checked by
@Howard

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players Invovled: Serpent
Mission rank: D
Story Elements:
-Do a bad deed (1)
-Claim a landmark for your Clan (1)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/13/2020
Relevant mission links: [Mission Here]
Additional information: Claimed Landmark: Vestbygden (173) for the Rising Cloud.

Mission Passed. Be sure to submit any lm claims in the update thread.

Checked by
@Howard

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players Involved: Takeno
Mission Rank: B
Story Elements:
-meet a group of people in a settlement in a landmark

-help them solve a certain problem

-log your journey and had it in

Date of Beginning and End
2/12/2020-2/13/2020

links:🔗. Previous mission for context

Additional Information:
The group in Lake Acuity where aquainted with Takeno from a previous mission. This is a continuation of that previous entry. Village mission: 20% increase due to colonial income

House of White: Protect and Serve
Description: Your mission is to travel to an occupied land and explore the area, investigate for any intrusions and deal with any problems that may arise. You are to check in on a group of NPCs learn about them, and their problems, and help them to prosper and grow as a community. This can go in one of two ways, the first is you can build something for them, a well, a shrine, a defensive area, a farm, and crops anything that helps them in some way. Or you can fight off an incursion that has taken place protecting the people in their darkest hour. Either way, you are expected to put in B-rank effort. You are to follow this endeavor up by creating a report of your actions, what you found in your exploration and making sure it reaches the hands, eyes or ears of a council member.
Mission Passed. Wew a long one for a B-rank. Also, check my edits again make sure to add the mission into the Additional Information section. For "Storyboard Elements" you can list it as the title of the mission as long as you quote the mission.

Checked by
@Howard

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: The pervy sage, Alubama
Story elements chosen:

- Recruit a new clan member

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 13/02/20
Relevant mission links: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]
Additional information: The mission goes through starting at the first link, and stays constant in the same thread, so no need to click every link ^_^

Mission Passed. Sorry, it took a minute, was distracted with DnD for the last couple nights.

Checked by
@Howard