Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't be use on your entire body at the same time. (I'm not 100 percent sure on this one. Can you clarify it for me please.) It is true only a part of your body not the entire thing ^^

(Kōton: Mori Yuubu ) Steel Release: Lance of Valor
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: After 1 handseal (Rat), the user is able to create a great lance of black steel from one arm, which will envelop the arm up to the elbow and protrude out about a meter. The lance can then be increased to Mid-range to skewer targets from a distance or be used as a melee weapon. The lance lasts as long as the user wishes, having the ability to discard it whenever its needed.

Do the Rat sign and use your chakra to create a great lance fo black steel from your arm. It should envelop your arm up to the elbow and should be a meter long. Then increase the lance to mid range to skewer my clone.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kōton: Mori Yuubu ) Steel Release: Lance of Valor

Advantages:
  • Doesn't require you to get too close to your opponent considering the fact that it's a melee weapon.
  • The lance stays on the user as long as he wants it too.
  • N/A
Disadvantages:
  • The lance is vulnerable to Lightning techs.
  • Can't use any techniques other than Steel while the lance is active.
  • N/A
Creative Uses:
  • I will first run towards my opponent at full speed as if I'm going in for a taijutsu attack. Midway through the run, I will form two hand seals and release a dozen of bullets and toss a few explosives at my opponent to keep him busy while I set up my next attack. Right after releasing the bullets, I'll protrude a steel pillar in about a 70 degree angle right beneath my leading foot. The pillar will give me the boost I need to jump up in an arc so I can land right on top of my opponent. I shouldn't be more than 10 meters away from my opponent as I reach the peak of my jump. This is when I will form the lance on my right arm and extend it to the max as I'm falling above my opponent's head. The bullets and explosives should hit my opponent a second before my lance reach down and skewer his head.
  • A next creative use is attaching an explosive tag to the end of the lance by using the Tag Hidding Technique, so the target won't see it coming when you extend the lance towards them.
Ways to Counter:
  • By taking advantage over his disadvantage of not being able to use techniques outside of Steel Release while the lance is out, you can force him to deactivate the jutsu by pressuring him with Lightning techs. Just have to find away to dodge the first strike, such as using the basic wind technique to fly backwards out of mid range and then launch a lightning tech immediately afterwards.
I perform the Rat hand seal and gather some of my Steel chakra to my right arm. I focus my chakra in my elbow joint and all the way up to my hand, so I would be able to bend my arm after releasing the lance. I compress the chakra and manifest it to black steel as I release the chakra on the surface of my arm. The steel envelop my arm, up to my elbow, and and extended out the end of lance to about 1 meter. after getting use to wielding the lance on my arm, I turned to the clone Blake summoned and pointed my arm at its chest. I then release a surge of chakra at the end of the lance so that it will extend further and reach the clone. The lance traveled with great speed and it took no less than 2 seconds for the lance to penetrate the clone and disperse it.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good^^

(Kōton: Sassou Kishi ) Steel Release: Gallant Knight
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: after 3 handseals (Bird+Boar+Tiger), the user is able to create a large gollem made entirely of black steel plates, that rises from the ground, fashioned after a samurai or a knight armor, which can be sent to attack the opponent or to support the user. The Knight can use Taijutsu/Kenjutsu and Kōton up to B rank and can stay on the field as long as the user spends chakra to sustain it. Only 2 Knights can be on the field at any given time and each use of the technique only creates one.

Do the Bird > Boar > Tiger sign and use your chakra to create a large golem made up of black steel that is made into the design of either a knight armor or a samurai and have it attack my clone.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your generic compliments doesn't satisfy my ego. :p

(Kōton: Sassou Kishi ) Steel Release: Gallant Knight

Advantages:
  • You have a large steel samurai/knight that can aid you in battle.
  • You can have two them on the field, but must summon each of them separately.
  • Can use Kenjutsu, Taijutsu, and Steel techs up to B rank.
Disadvantages:
  • You constantly have to pour chakra into it.
  • Must keep your focus while creating the golem, or it won't fully emerge from the ground.
  • Do you have to be in contact with the golem at all times in order for it to act? If yes, then that's a disadvantage. If no, then can I use techniques outside of Steel while these golems are out?
Creative Uses:
  • I would most likely utilize these golems as distractions for my opponent while I standby and attack from a safe distance away from the golem destruction.
  • Since they can use Steel techs up to B rank, then that means they could make bigger Scaled Wall to defend from wide range techniques. The golem itself makes for a great defense, and can also be a great supplement to the user by giving him the height advantage over his target by standing on the golem's head.
  • Lastly, it's a great counter for large summons and other large techniques such as earth golem and the water dragon technique. Its high rank should be enough to tank some of the most strongest large techniques except anything Lightning related of course.
Ways to Counter:
  • I would first use moving earth core to lower it underground so I can guarantee it wont escape from the next attack. Then I will use either a B rank Lightning tech or an A or higher rank Fire tech to put an end to it.

I perform the three hand seals and gather a great amount of Steel chakra to my feet. I then channel that chakra to the ground beneath me and started to mold the chakra into the shape of a samurai with armor. The golem slowly emerge from the ground beneath me and teared the surface of the earth apart from where it's made. The golem stands 12 meters tall while donned in ancient Japanese swordsmen armor. In its right hand held a sword that is 6 meters long with the thickness of the blade being one meter. It wasn't sharp but it will still deal devastating blunt damage to anything it hits.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG thats the best reply I have ever seen!

Do you have to be in contact with the golem at all times in order for it to act? No

(Kyosei Kōton no Jutsu ) Greater Steel Release
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Damage Points: 60
Description: A bigger version of Basic Steel Release where the user will do one hand seal (Bird) and produce medium to large sized objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth.

Do the Bird sign and produce medium to large steel pillars, weapons and objects from the ground or earth.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, good. ^^

(Kyosei Kōton no Jutsu ) Greater Steel Release

Advantages:
  • You can be creative as want to be and create unique objects or weapons that can help you in any situation.
  • Unlike the previous version, you can go all out on the size of the constructs you make.
  • It just takes one hand seal to make all of this happen.
Disadvantages:
  • Can't create or throw any of your constructs out at long range.
  • N/A
  • N/A
Creative Uses:
  • Since you have full creative control on what you can make out of this jutsu, you can practically go crazy with the different types of shapes and sizes of the objects or weapons you could make from either your body or the earth. If your bio lacks a sword or any kind of weapon, you simply make one that is automatically stronger than your opponent's basic sword or weapon. Create objects such as a wall to protect you from incoming attacks or even a dome to give you that full protection. Lastly, you can make pillars that that can be used to help you avoid incoming attacks, or to knock your opponent back if they get to close to you by pushing out a pillar from your chest. These are just some of the basic stuffs you can create with steel.
Ways to Counter:
  • Since this jutsu is very broad in what you can do with it, and doesn't have a specific usage set in stone, you really only have one guarantee counter to anything that is made from this jutsu. That counter is Steel weakness, Lightning. I can't give you any other counter since this jutsu could practically be used to do anything in the heat of battle.

I perform the Bird hand seal and then focus my Steel chakra to the ground beside Blake. I mold the chakra and shape it into an exact replica of Blake, but with a bigger assets ;). I materialize the chakra to steel and rise the statue of Blake right next to the real one. I then single the real Blake to move to the side as I materialize some steel chakra in the shape of a broadsword in my right hand. I hold the hilt with two hands and position the sword to my right as I make my first step towards the direction of the statue. I swing the sword from right to left diagonally across the chest of the statue which slowly slide off due to a clean cut. (I know this won't work since both are the same rank.)

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice U:U

(Kōton: Ikka no Isshi ) Steel Release: House of Strings
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After 3 handseals (Boar+Bird+Horse), the user will create two great pillars of black steel, parallel to each other, and 5 meters apart. Almost invisible to the naked eye, are a myriad of thin, sharp steel strings that connect both pillars. The user will then launch both pillars in any direction, ripping the ground at their passage, with great speed. If anything stands on the path of strings, it gets sliced clean, including the opponent. The strings follow the element's weakness and strength on what they can or cannot cut. The pillars go back into the earth after they reach the range limit, and cannot change direction once in motion.

Do the Boar > Bird > Horse and create two pillars of black steel that are parallel and 5 meters apart. There should be a myriad of thin sharp steel strings connected between the pillars and than launch the pillars at my clone so the rip through the ground and when it passes my clone is should clean slice my clone.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kōton: Ikka no Isshi ) Steel Release: House of Strings

Advantages:
  • It has steel strings that are capable of cutting through almost anything.
  • The pillars move with great speed.
  • In the right lighting or usage, the strings would look invisible to the target.
Disadvantages:
  • It sinks back into the ground after reaching mid range.
  • It can only move narrowly.
  • Must keep your focus while the pillars are moving.
Creative Uses:
  • A simple combo that is easy pull off would start by tossing a smoke bomb or flash bomb at the target so they won't be able to see clearly to notice the strings between the the two pillars.
  • You can try a different approach and bind you target before hand by using the technique Earth Flow Wave which will wrap earth around their legs and give them less time to counter or avoid this technique.
  • This is a perfect technique to use against the technique Great Stone Golem due to Earth weakness to Steel. It's also good to use against large summons or annoying flying summons.
Way to Counter:
  • Though it's a S rank it's quite easy to counter. By signaling out its weakness, you'll be able to break through the strings by using a S rank Lightning tech which will continue on as an A rank towards your target.
  • If you want to avoid the move all together, try using the Basic Wind technique and angle it in way that will move you either left or right.

I perform the three hand seals that are required to execute this next technique I'm about to do. I gather a great amount of my Steel chakra and channel it to my feet and then to the ground before me. I narrowed the chakra from left to right with most of the chakra being at the end. After perfecting the shape of the chakra, I then move on to materializing the chakra into steel. At the end of the process, I pushed the structure up and through the surface of the ground where it stands 5 meters wide and 10 meters tall. The pillars at the ends were very narrow in thickness so the they would move with quickness through the rocky ground, and the strings were near invisible and was only noticeable due to the light reflecting on them. I move my hands forward and the structure took off with speed towards the clone while creating narrow trenches on the ground as it pass. The clone was slice into multiple sections with each section dispersing one by one as it fell to the ground.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice and now for the Last Jutsu ^x^

(Kōton: Kujo no Tama ) Steel Release: Demolition Ball
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After 2 handseals (Bird+Monkey), the user is able shoot a steel chain from any point in the ground. Attached to the tip of the chain is a small ball of black steel, and moves at the speed of an arrow. After its shot, the small ball of steel increases in size to become a devastating 2 meter in diameter recking ball. The steel chain is kept connected to the ground but cannot be used to control the direction the ball is taking. The weight of the ball is roughly 20 times that of a normal ninja.

Do the Bird > Monkey sign and use your chakra to shoot a steel chain from any point in the ground and attach to the tip should be a small ball of black steel. After it is shot use your chakra to have the small ball increase to a 2 meter diameter wrecking ball to hit my clone

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kōton: Kujo no Tama ) Steel Release: Demolition Ball

Advantages:
  • Can shoot the chain anywhere from the ground.
  • Summons a big wrecking ball that can deal devastating damage to any solid thing or object it lands on.
  • After expanding the ball, you can immediately follow up with another jutsu since you can't control the direction of the wrecking ball.
Disadvantages:
  • Can't control the direction of the wrecking ball while it's falling.
  • You leave yourself vulnerable to attacks while launching the chain and expanding the ball.
  • N/A
Creative Uses:
  • I will summon the chain beneath the target and send him straight flying to the air while pressed to the wrecking ball. After expanding the wrecking ball, I will quickly form 2 hand seals to use the Steel Release: Shackles technique on the wrecking ball itself. The shackles will hold him against the ball so he won't break away while beneath the wrecking ball as it falls. Then for the third and last move, I will use the technique Stormy Blockade as a back up in case the target breaks away using the technique One Thousand Birds Current. He'll be met with a large volume of water falling above and would almost have no time to avoid or counter the technique.
Ways to Counter:
  • Very easy to counter. Just cut the chain with an A rank or above Lightning tech that has cutting or destructive properties such as Lightning Rat Violent Quake.
  • Simply moving out of the path of the wrecking by using the basic wind technique to avoid being squash.

I perform the Bird and Monkey hand seals gather a great amount of my Steel chakra to my feet. I insert the chakra that was in my feet to the ground before be and let it travel to mid range. I shape the chakra into a long narrow shape with most of the chakra compressed at the top. After completing the shaping process of the technique, I move on to the manifesting part and materialize the chakra into a long black chain with a wrecking ball attached to the top. I then push the chain through the surface as it went straight up to the air like an arrow. With one hand seal, I expand the size of the wrecking ball at 2 meter radius which stopped the chain from going up further due to the massive increase weight. The wrecking ball starts to fall above the clone Blake made earlier and created a huge crater along with making a loud thud noise as the ball made contact with the ground. Mix in with the dust that covered the area was white smoke which signaled the death of the clone.

Reactions: Beifong