Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, from what I know about steel is that it's a strong and hard metal alloy that is made up of both iron and carbon. It can be very rigid or bend in different shapes without breaking. In the narutoverse, it can be made from earthen sources or from your own body. This is achieved by combining both your Katon and Doton chakra. It is weak against Ration due to it being a good conductor for lightning, and it's strong against Doton and Suiton techs because it's high density and durability. The only user seen using Steel release is Hiruko.

I would like to add more, but that is all the main points about Steel release that are currently present.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats good enough since not much is known ^^ you already know the formart I use so we will see still be using that^^

(Kōton no Jutsu ) Steel Release Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Allows the user to, through the use of hand gestures, produce small objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth. The constructs are as hard as a normal kunai and swords and can be thrown at a target physically.

Use your steel chakra and by using hand gestures create small weapons, pillars, and object made from black steel from your body and some from the ground.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kōton no Jutsu ) Steel Release Technique

Advantages:
  • Can be as creative as you want and make anything as long it's not to over the top like a 15 meter wall made of steel.
  • The constructs can either be made from your body or an earthen source.
  • N/A
Disadvantages:
  • The constructs are as strong as basic ninja tools.
  • Limited to only short to mid range.
  • Can only make small to medium size constructs.
Creative Uses:
  • You can make melee weapons for some CQC action or any projectile weapon to toss at your target. You can also make pillars to launch yourself to the air or trip up your opponent when they're running right towards you. Lastly, you can clad yourself with steel to reduce damage from attacks. The possibilities are endless.
Ways to Counter:
  • It's not that hard to counter since it's a D Rank technique. You can use a basic Raiton technique to counter against the steel constructs.

I stood still and envision steel as I try to tap into my Koton chakra. While focusing on my koton chakra, I managed to stream some to my knuckles and manifest it into three sharp knives protruding from each of the spaces between the knuckles on each hand. The black steel was smooth and clear enough to see my reflection, but not in detail. After achieving the feat of releasing steel from my body, I went and focus my attention to the ground in front of me. There, I again try to focus my Koton chakra to the exact area, and after a few seconds of slowly releasing my chakra to that area, I was able to create a 6x6 inch pillar that rose two feet.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good ^x^ feels weird teaching this since I had steel back when there was only 1 jutsu in the entire list xD

(Kōton: Toami ) Steel Release: Fish Net
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After 1 handseal (Bird), the user is able to produce a black steel net from his/her hands, which can be thrown towards the opponent to pin him to the ground.

Do the bird sign and create from your hands a black steel net and throw it at my clone to pin him to the ground.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Advantages:
  • It's a projectile technique which makes it very combo friendly.
  • Quick to use and a great move to use to catch your opponent off guard when they're trying to get close to you.
  • I assume you can launch two at the same time if you make one from each hand. Of course it won't be as strong as before, but you can capture more than one target.
Disadvantages:
  • I can't seem to find any disadvantages a user may suffer by using this move, but that's mostly the case when it comes to supplementary moves.
  • N/A
  • N/A
Creative Uses:
  • Great move to use when your opponent sends in clones to come attack you. This net should be sufficient enough to trap and disperse them in one go.
  • I would send in a either a water or fire attack behind it. Water, so I can prevent my opponent from using a Lightning tech to defend against it. Fire, so if he does use a Lightning counter, it would go right through it since Lightning and Fire don't interact.
Ways to Counter:
  • It's not hard to counter or avoid since it's only going one direction. Use a Wind jutsu to send it back towards its user since it's not that that heavy despite being made out of steel. And if you happen to get caught in it, you can use chidori nagashi to quickly break out since it's a C rank, but make sure that your opponent doesn't follow up with a Water attack.
I perform the Bird hand seal and gather some Steel chakra to my palms. After kneading the chakra for a few seconds,I clap my hands together and slowly pull them apart as I produce thick black Steel wire from my palms and manipulated them to make a net. The end result is a 6x6 feet net made of steel in which I then proceed to throw at my sensei's clone who was standing nearby. The weight of the net was enough to pin the clone to the ground and cause it to disperse.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, Blake your first steel training, that's cute. <3
Get out of here you >_O

Advantages:
  • It's a projectile technique which makes it very combo friendly.
  • Quick to use and a great move to use to catch your opponent off guard when they're trying to get close to you.
  • I assume you can launch two at the same time if you make one from each hand. Of course it won't be as strong as before, but you can capture more than one target.
Disadvantages:
  • I can't seem to find any disadvantages a user may suffer by using this move, but that's mostly the case when it comes to supplementary moves.
  • N/A
  • N/A
Creative Uses:
  • Great move to use when your opponent sends in clones to come attack you. This net should be sufficient enough to trap and disperse them in one go.
  • I would send in a either a water or fire attack behind it. Water, so I can prevent my opponent from using a Lightning tech to defend against it. Fire, so if he does use a Lightning counter, it would go right through it since Lightning and Fire don't interact.
Ways to Counter:
  • It's not hard to counter or avoid since it's only going one direction. Use a Wind jutsu to send it back towards its user since it's not that that heavy despite being made out of steel. And if you happen to get caught in it, you can use chidori nagashi to quickly break out since it's a C rank, but make sure that your opponent doesn't follow up with a Water attack.
I perform the Bird hand seal and gather some Steel chakra to my palms. After kneading the chakra for a few seconds,I clap my hands together and slowly pull them apart as I produce thick black Steel wire from my palms and manipulated them to make a net. The end result is a 6x6 feet net made of steel in which I then proceed to throw at my sensei's clone who was standing nearby. The weight of the net was enough to pin the clone to the ground and cause it to disperse.
Nicely done ^x^

(Kōton: Kase ) Steel Release: Shackles
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Bird+Ram) focusing chakra beneath the opponent, shaping the ground into several (up to 5) shackles that shoot up to grab the enemy. The shackles are linked to chains that remain connected to the ground. Once they grab the opponent, the user can clap his hands, forcefully pulling the shackles and chains to the ground, effectively pinning the opponent to the ground, restrained by the steel chains.

Do the Bird > Ram signs and by channeling your chakra underneath my clone have the ground shape into metal shackles (up to 5) to shoot from the ground and grab my clone. After the chains are attached, claps your hands and forcefully have the shackles be pulled down into the ground pinning my clone to the ground.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kōton: Kase ) Steel Release: Shackles

Advantages:
  • It's like fish net but more stealthier and better restriction on the target's movements.
  • It can forcefully pull your opponent down to the ground and cause them minor head injuries if you use one of the chains to grab their neck.
  • Since it's formed on the surface of the ground instead of protruding from the ground, your opponent won't be able to use the "slight tremor in the ground" excuse to avoid the technique.
  • It's combo friendly as well.
Disadvantages:
  • Same as the previous technique. There are no disadvantages of using this move due to it being a supplementary technique.
  • N/A
  • N/A
Creative Uses:
  • One combo I just thought up is to first summon a clone so this combo could have a higher chance of working. You the original user will use this technique to shackle your opponent to the ground (wrists, ankles, and neck), and at the same time make your clone use the Water technique Stormy Blockade to launch an aerial attack that your opponent won't be able to see. The reason behind this is that your opponent will most likely have to use either chidori nagashi or rock armor to break the shackles. Chidori nagashi is obivious, but if they use rock armor they will not have enough time to avoid or counter the attack (unless they use that rock dome/shelter jutsu to protect themselves, but I already have a counter ready for that).
  • Put your opponent in a genjutsu that restricts their movements(I believe there's one in C ranks), and then use this move to follow up. This is very effective because they would have to use a full body surge jutsu to break out of the genjutsu, and you already know which jutsu they're going to use. Use either Stormy Blockade or another Water technique to take that jutsu away and force them to use something else. You can also replace the water tech with tearing earth palm. It should be easier to bury them since their body is already planted to the ground.
Ways to Counter:
  • I guess chidori nagashi and rock armor are out of the question now huh? Lol But you should still use them if you know how to avoid the combos I came up with above.
  • Use the water replacement jutsu to escape the vice grip of the shackles.
  • Would using the super light weight jutsu weaken the strength of the chains? If so, then that would be another great way to break out of the shackles.
I perform the Bird and Ram hand seals and gathered some steel chakra to my feet. I then channel said chakra through the surface of the ground right infront my sensei's clone. By using shape manipulation on the earth that is infuse with my chakra, I quickly form 5 shackles that doesn't disturb the ground that it was form on and grab the clone's wrist, ankles, and legs. The chains were formed in front of the clone so they are slightly pulling him forward. For the final step, I slam my hands together and the chains reacted by retracting within its own base which cause the clone to fall forward with a lot of impact. The impact from hitting its head on the hard ground cause the clone to disperse

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess chidori nagashi and rock armor are out of the question now huh? But you should still use them if you know how to avoid the combos I came up with above.

Well Lightning is stronger then steel so it would work and the Rock armor wouldnt.

Would using the super light weight jutsu weaken the strength of the chains? If so, then that would be another great way to break out of the shackles.

No since Steel > Earth

(Kōton: Tama Ishuu ) Steel Release: Bullet Swarm
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After 2 handseals (Bird+Tiger), the user is able to shot out up to a dozen metal bullets from his/her body. They move as fast as arrows and can be shot in a radial manner or a focused manner, from any part of the body the user intends to.

Do the Bird > Tiger sign and channel chakra into your mouth and then spit out a dozen of metal bullets at my clones. Shoot the first one with the bullets in a radial manner and then the second clone with a focused manner.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kōton: Tama Ishuu ) Steel Release: Bullet Swarm

Advantages:
  • Can be shot from anywhere on the user's body, which gives it the element of surprise.
  • You can shoot the bullets in a radial or focus manner (aren't both the same?).
  • I assume they can pierce the skin and cause internal damage to organs like an actual bullet.
Disadvantages:
  • Is limited to only 12 metal bullets.
  • The metal bullets can't be shot sporadically to cover more ground.
  • N/A
Creative Uses:
  • Since it's a projectile attack you can immediately follow it up with any quick attack. I would use a fire tech to coat the bullets so they can penetrate through the target's skin and cause severe burn damage. Or, you a wind tech to increase the speed and help decease the chances of my opponent using a Lightning tech to counter
Ways to Counter:
  • Since they travel a linear path, you should use jutsus that helps you move from point A to point B in a quick fashion. Or you can use some type of defense that can erect from the ground in front of you or around you in a split second.
  • If you wish to counter the bullet you can focus on their weakness on use a proper Lightning tech or any technique that is strong enough to counter and then continue on to the target.

I perform the Bird and Tiger hand seals and gather a small amount of chakra to my mouth. I knead the chakra and separate it into three compress balls of chakra. I then manifest the chakra balls into steel and spit each one out a split second apart in a linear path towards the clone's chest. For the next clone I decided to aim for one specific area by focusing. I did the same process and gather some chakra to my mouth and kneaded it. I come compress the chakra and manifest it to steel as I lean back a bit while focusing on the next clone's head. I then move my body forward to add more speed and momentum to the bullet as it travel straight fro the clone's head and disperse it.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good ^x^

(Kōton: Kasui Sanran ) Steel Release: Spike Spawn
Type: Offensive
Damage Points: 40
Description: After 1 handseal (Horse), the user is able to make a great number of black steel spikes rise up from a point in the ground within range. These spikes are very sharp and may be as big long as 2 meters.

Do the Horse sign and use your Steel chakra to make a great number of black steel spikes to rise up the ground underneath my clone so the stab her and cause her to disperse.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kōton: Kasui Sanran ) Steel Release: Spike Spawn

Advantages:
  • Can create multiple spikes within a mid range radius.
  • It's very quick and only requires one hand seal.
  • Can make each spike as tall as 2 meters (around 6ft.)
Disadvantages:
  • They can only attack from below, so your target can easily evade it by using a tech that can launch them in the air.
  • Must keep your focus on the spikes throughout the whole process.
  • N/A
Creative Uses:
  • In a scenario in which my target use either the move "Earth Release Armor" or "Earth Spear Technique" which makes their body to heavy for them that it will be impossible for them to even jump above 2 meters, with or without a technique. I would use this move to expose their two weaknesses, their severe decrease of mobility and vulnerability to steel.
Ways to Counter:
  • As you feel the ground beneath you tremble, you can use an evasive technique such as the basic wind technique to move out of the reach of the spikes.

I perform the Horse hand seal and begin to gather steel chakra to my feet. I channel said chakra within the ground and manipulate the pool of steel chakra and move it towards the area Blake's clone stands. After separating the chakra into different plots beneath the short range area, I proceed to manifest the chakras into hard black steel and shaped them into sharp tipped spikes. For the final step, I push the spikes up through the earth surface with three of them stabbing through the clones bottom jaw and two armpits. The spikes came out with the speed of a jack in a box and was enough to cause the clone to disperse.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Real nice creative uses ^x^ used both creativity and the elements strengths.

(Kōton: Jairu Hausu Rokku ) Steel Release: Jail House Rock
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After 3 handseals (Boar+Horse+Tiger), the user will use his chakra to forcefully make a large collection of metal rods to rise from the ground within range. The rods will form a prison around the target, connecting to each other beneath the ground. As soon as all the pillars have risen, which is very fast, their extremities spawn more pillars as well as their sides. As the pillars multiply, they connect to each other, forming an almost perfect prison cell, closed on all sides.

Do the Boar > Horse > Tiger hand sign and use your chakra to create a large collection of metal rods to rise from around my clone to form a prison that has all closed sides trapping my clone inside.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why so small Blake? :snick:

(Kōton: Jairu Hausu Rokku ) Steel Release: Jail House Rock

Advantages:
  • The cage can be built to fit any size.
  • It completely blocks the target's view due to the prison being completely closed on all 6 sides.
  • The pillars form the prison very fast, so there's no long waiting process.
Disadvantages:
  • Must keep your focus throughout the whole process.
  • Can't be used on yourself.
  • N/A
Creative Uses:
  • After encasing my opponent in the prison, I would use the water tech Stormy Blockade to trap my opponent underwater. However, that's not my reason for using Stormy Blockade. My reason behind using this move is to prevent my opponent from using a Lightning tech to break out of the steel prison.
  • A next combo would to make the prison small as possible, and make it difficult for my opponent to do certain techniques. The next step I would take is, using the move Exploding Flame Crater to engulf my opponent with a high temperature Fire tech that would cause the steel to melt and inflict highly severe burn damage on my opponent while being burn to a crisp.
Ways to Counter:
  • If I were trapped in this technique, I would use a Lightning tech to create a hole through the bottom of the prison. I would then use hidden like a mole technique to sneak up on my opponent when he thinks I'm still in the prison.
  • You can also use the "feeling the earth tremble" reasoning to justify your move of escaping from that area before the steel pillars emerge.
I perform the Boar+Horse+Tiger hand seals and gather a large amount of steel chakra to my feet. I then channel said chakra to the ground beneath the clone Blake made a second ago. I align the chakra like a square around the clone and manifest the chakra in to steel pillars that are tightly close to each other. The pillars quickly emerge form the ground and immediately blocked off all four sides of the clone. To finish it up, I shut closed both the top and bottom of the prison with more tightly close steel pillars. Each side of the prison is 2 meters in length and width and 6 inches in thickness.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Premium ran out xD

(Kōton: Uroku Hei ) Steel Release: Scaled Wall
Type: Deffense
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After 1 handseal (Bird), the user is able to rise a large wall of plated black steel to protect from incoming attacks.

Do the Bird sign and use your chakra to have a large black steel wall rise up in front of you to protect you from my attack.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kōton: Uroku Hei ) Steel Release: Scaled Wall

Advantages:
  • Quick defense that is great for defending against attacks from short to mid range.
  • It's large so it's capable of taking on wide range attacks.
  • N/A
Disadvantages:
  • Only protects your front.
  • It can only be made in short range which mean you'll be caught in the impact if a technique of equal rank or higher clashes with this technique.
  • N/A
Creative Uses:
  • Instead of using it as a defense, you can use it to conceal your movements from your opponent and cast jutsus that doesn't require accuracy to be effective. Moves such as swamp of the underworld, world shaking, and etc. You get what I mean.
  • You can also use the wall as a source for other steel jutsus. If the wall is still up sometime later in the fight and your opponent happen to be near it with no worries of it being dangerous, you can use a earth technique such as stone spikes (it should be possible since steel is made up of the earth element) to impale your opponent with them thinking they're safe.
Ways to Counter:
  • Take advantage of its weakness and get through the defense with a Lightning tech.
  • Use a move like earth tearing palm behind the defense to draw out your opponent, or use Dropping lid for the same reason.
I perform the Bird hand seal and gather a large amount of my steel chakra to my feet and release towards the ground in front of me. I focus on the chakra and align it as a thick narrow line from left to right across my body. I then manifest the chakra into steel and force it through the ground as a thick 5x5 meter wall of black steel that towers before me.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good ^x^

(Kōton: Mukankaku no Yoroi) - Steel Release: Impervious Armour
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This Technique allows the user to turn part their body into black steel, making that part of their body invulnerable to most weapons and taijutsu attacks. But due to its metal properties it leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Can only render Taijutsu Techniques A rank and below useless.

My clone is gonna run towards you to punch your chest so use your chakra to turn your chest into black steel protecting yourself from my clone's punch.

OG Smoove

Legendary
Kin
14💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kōton: Mukankaku no Yoroi) - Steel Release: Impervious Armour

Advantages:
  • Can instantly turn any part of your body into steel.
  • Renders all taijutsu Techniques A rank and below useless and protects you from weapons.
  • N/A
Disadvantages:
  • Vulnerable to Lightning techs.
  • Can't use any other techs outside of Steel while the armor is still in effect.
  • Can't be use on your entire body at the same time. (I'm not 100 percent sure on this one. Can you clarify it for me please.)
Creative Uses:
  • The only creative use I found for this technique is to use it to surprise your opponent when they're coming in for an attack. Especially if it's a flying kick which takes away body control from the person doing it.
Ways to Counter:
  • Pretty simple, it says so in the description. Bypass the steel with a Lightning tech that's C rank or higher, or use a taijutsu tech that is above A rank such as that badass Leaf Dragon God.

I stand there mid range from the clone as it starts its sprint towards. I take a deep breath and focus my steel chakra to my chest to abdomen area. As I knead the chakra, I look directly at the clone and calculated how much time I had left before it to me and lands its punch. The kneading was completed and I quickly manifest the chakra into black steel as I push it towards the surface of my clothing. The clone was already in the motion of punching my chest just as the plate of glossy black steel emerge from my chest and abdomen area. The clone moderately damage its hand and rived in pain which resulted in its disappearance.