Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Great. The next technique allows you to in essence create a gust of wind which picks up dust and other small particles off solid surfaces. I want you to try this out and tell me what you think of it. It is quite straight forward but has a lot of good applications. Keep in mind the range on the technique, however."

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.
You must be registered for see images
Stark creates a clone and performs the technique, molding the chakra and releasing a small gust of wind near his clone and the clone runs toward the wind and trips. He analyses the occurrence as his clone trips and disperses over the sand the wind accumulated from the ground.. "Hmm, I see."

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defense
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think this technique is good for setting up other techniques to follow up with, basically a low level trap technique that can be useful in close quarters. I would use this technique to make my opponent stumble over it, causing them to lose their balance which would be an opportune moment for me to launch a deadly technique while they have lost their balance. I would counter this technique by launching a quick one seal technique at my opponent while my footing is lost so that they may not get close to me and attempt to attack me while I lost my balance.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think this technique is good for setting up other techniques to follow up with, basically a low level trap technique that can be useful in close quarters. I would use this technique to make my opponent stumble over it, causing them to lose their balance which would be an opportune moment for me to launch a deadly technique while they have lost their balance. I would counter this technique by launching a quick one seal technique at my opponent while my footing is lost so that they may not get close to me and attempt to attack me while I lost my balance.
"Alright, good. Alright so the technique technique is fairly obvious. You create a spinning wall of sharp wind that pushes things back and can act to defend and counter against incoming taijutsu. Now, the latter part of the technique mentions the sharpness of the wind can cause bombs and other explosives to damage you as well. I'd like to point out that that is a given for many wind techniques and while they may not mention it they do follow that logic. So keep that in mind. Anyways, try it out and tell me what you think about this technique."

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark creates another clone and aligns it with his real body a few meters ahead, the clone throws some shuriken and kunai and Stark creates a wall of spinning wind to fend off the attack of projectiles. The projectiles sink in to the ground some few feet away and Stark analysis once more..

"This technique is a wall of wind that protects against minor jutsu and projectile based attacks and also defends against taijutsu based attacks to send the opponent a few steps back to repel their attempted close ranged techniques. However, this technique can be pushed back by a stronger gust of wind overwhelming and dispersing the technique of the caster. I think this jutsu is useful to an extent, of course to repel low level attacks of equal caliber."

Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling Wind Wall
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark creates another clone and aligns it with his real body a few meters ahead, the clone throws some shuriken and kunai and Stark creates a wall of spinning wind to fend off the attack of projectiles. The projectiles sink in to the ground some few feet away and Stark analysis once more..

"This technique is a wall of wind that protects against minor jutsu and projectile based attacks and also defends against taijutsu based attacks to send the opponent a few steps back to repel their attempted close ranged techniques. However, this technique can be pushed back by a stronger gust of wind overwhelming and dispersing the technique of the caster. I think this jutsu is useful to an extent, of course to repel low level attacks of equal caliber."

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling Wind Wall
"Alright, good. The next technique can be quite useful in evasive maneuvers. By blowing air out of your mouth you'll essentially propel yourself in any given direction. The movement isn't very fast and at best you'll be moving at your regular speed but this will assist you in dodging techniques within appropriate size and shape while you're in mid-air. Perform it and tell me your thoughts on it. Ask any questions you may have about this one as it has been known to be misused."

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark takes to the air and takes a breath only to release it immediatly, releasing a gust that moves him in the air, he then catches his footing as he reaches the ground.

This technique is basically used to maneuver oneself in the air, most likely to avoid aerial attacks that cannot be avoided through means of mere body movement. Also to create a a cloud of dust for means of cover, to conceal the user and have the opponent be unaware of users next move.

Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark takes to the air and takes a breath only to release it immediatly, releasing a gust that moves him in the air, he then catches his footing as he reaches the ground.

This technique is basically used to maneuver oneself in the air, most likely to avoid aerial attacks that cannot be avoided through means of mere body movement. Also to create a a cloud of dust for means of cover, to conceal the user and have the opponent be unaware of users next move.

"Alright, good. Keep in mind that in a fight you can never leap yourself prior to the technique and then use it. As that would be a freeform counter. Does that make sense?"

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Understood"
"Excellent. Our next technique creates a stream of wind that carries rocks and small debris which also then lifts the opponent up into the air and causes that debris to strike them. Now, keep in mind with this technique the rocks are not infused with chakra. It is simply the wind that is carrying them. Try it out and tell me what you think about it. You could come up with one or two quite interesting points about this technique."

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark creates another clone, performs the technique and the clone is sent flying with debris and is crushed in mid air by the rocks and stones that follow.

The one vulnerable to this technique is sent into mid air against their will, they lose their ability to maneuver themselves and are crushed by the debris that follow into the air, the opponent acting as the epicenter it makes sense that the objects would be drawn to them ultimately leading to their demise.

Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark creates another clone, performs the technique and the clone is sent flying with debris and is crushed in mid air by the rocks and stones that follow.

The one vulnerable to this technique is sent into mid air against their will, they lose their ability to maneuver themselves and are crushed by the debris that follow into the air, the opponent acting as the epicenter it makes sense that the objects would be drawn to them ultimately leading to their demise.

"Alright, good work. Indeed they will have a much harder time to maneuver when they are in the air. Now bear in mind that despite this they can still mold chakra and what not as normal and the rocks you are launching at them most likely won't inflict fatal damage unless you have some pretty sharp and deadly rocks/debris thrown in the mix. That part is up to you to make. But if you aren't specific about it and give a logical way for why there would be sharp projectiles in the mix (they can't just appear out of no where) then this technique will really only bruise them and cause some superficial cuts. One fun fact is that since they are no longer in contact with the ground they can no longer use earth techniques which rely on manipulating the ground. So that is something you can take advantage of. Anyways, any questions?"

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright, good work. Indeed they will have a much harder time to maneuver when they are in the air. Now bear in mind that despite this they can still mold chakra and what not as normal and the rocks you are launching at them most likely won't inflict fatal damage unless you have some pretty sharp and deadly rocks/debris thrown in the mix. That part is up to you to make. But if you aren't specific about it and give a logical way for why there would be sharp projectiles in the mix (they can't just appear out of no where) then this technique will really only bruise them and cause some superficial cuts. One fun fact is that since they are no longer in contact with the ground they can no longer use earth techniques which rely on manipulating the ground. So that is something you can take advantage of. Anyways, any questions?"
Nope no questions, we may proceed.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope no questions, we may proceed.
"Alright, great. Let's start now with the C-Rank techniques! I'll let you take the lead on the first one. Do the normal and describe what you believe to be its place in battle. Be detailed!"

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.