Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
RP based is fine, it would improve on my RP'ing as well as my knowledge of the Wind style so we may proceed in characters thus forward.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
RP based is fine, it would improve on my RP'ing as well as my knowledge of the Wind style so we may proceed in characters thus forward.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the late reply T_T.

"Greetings! I am Gandalf of the Gyojin clan. I'll be training you in the nature of Wind Release today. Before we begin, I'd like you to introduce yourself and talk a little bit about your goals as you grow as a ninja!" I inquire with a smile.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the late reply T_T.

"Greetings! I am Gandalf of the Gyojin clan. I'll be training you in the nature of Wind Release today. Before we begin, I'd like you to introduce yourself and talk a little bit about your goals as you grow as a ninja!" I inquire with a smile.
-Stark studies his teacher-

Gandalf eh? My name is Stark and I have a few goals that I would like to meet with succession. Mastery of all five elements, mastering Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Kenjutsu so that I may be of use to my village Kirigakure, and aid my companions and fellow village mates. To my understanding without knowledge in the above skills being a successful shinobi in the ninja world is unattainable, hence my desire to study and master said things.

-Stark awaits his teachers response-

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Stark studies his teacher-

Gandalf eh? My name is Stark and I have a few goals that I would like to meet with succession. Mastery of all five elements, mastering Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Kenjutsu so that I may be of use to my village Kirigakure, and aid my companions and fellow village mates. To my understanding without knowledge in the above skills being a successful shinobi in the ninja world is unattainable, hence my desire to study and master said things.

-Stark awaits his teachers response-

"Good to meet you Stark! That is definitely an honorable goal that I am very happy to push you forward to meeting! Now, let us begin. So first off I want to describe this training to you. We'll be exploring a lot of the aspects of every technique and the mechanics behind them. Why do they work the way they do, in essence. This both will help you master them better and allow you to create your own unique and powerful techniques in the future! I encourage discussion and questions. I want you to ask as many questions as you need to. Don't feel you need to come here knowing everything. That defeat's my purpose. Just come here and bring effort! Right, do you have any questions before we begin?"

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Good to meet you Stark! That is definitely an honorable goal that I am very happy to push you forward to meeting! Now, let us begin. So first off I want to describe this training to you. We'll be exploring a lot of the aspects of every technique and the mechanics behind them. Why do they work the way they do, in essence. This both will help you master them better and allow you to create your own unique and powerful techniques in the future! I encourage discussion and questions. I want you to ask as many questions as you need to. Don't feel you need to come here knowing everything. That defeat's my purpose. Just come here and bring effort! Right, do you have any questions before we begin?"
No questions, we may begin.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No questions, we may begin.
"Fantastic. Let's begin with the very basics. I want you to explain, in all the detail you know, what ninja are, what is chakra, how chakra flows, what is nature and shape manipulation and finally what you know of fuuton chakra in respect to nature and shape manipulation and its general qualities."

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Fantastic. Let's begin with the very basics. I want you to explain, in all the detail you know, what ninja are, what is chakra, how chakra flows, what is nature and shape manipulation and finally what you know of fuuton chakra in respect to nature and shape manipulation and its general qualities."
Ninja are the military power of their individual villages whistle being tasked mission for pay, also taking missions in other villages occasionally. Chakra is the energy within a ninja that flows all throughout the body, chakra can be streamed at any point of the body depending on the proficiency of the individual. Hyuga are known for their chakra control, their form of combat is streaming chakra to their palms and fingertips striking chakra points in the opponents body, severely injuring them. Chakra is used to perform ninja techniques, techniques that involve the 5 elements Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, and Earth, or other techniques such as chakra control in certain points in the body. Shape manipulation is altering the size of a ninjutsu with special properties. Shape manipulation can be for the wind style can be concentrating chakra in your palm and/or streaming wind chakra in your weapon for powerful weapon alterations. I know Fuuton techniques are gusts of powerful wind directed at the enemy, they attack differs from rank and intent. Wind gusts, slices, ninja tool enhancements, wind style is mainly used for offensive techniques but can also be used to enhance the Fire style.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ninja are the military power of their individual villages whistle being tasked mission for pay, also taking missions in other villages occasionally. Chakra is the energy within a ninja that flows all throughout the body, chakra can be streamed at any point of the body depending on the proficiency of the individual. Hyuga are known for their chakra control, their form of combat is streaming chakra to their palms and fingertips striking chakra points in the opponents body, severely injuring them. Chakra is used to perform ninja techniques, techniques that involve the 5 elements Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, and Earth, or other techniques such as chakra control in certain points in the body. Shape manipulation is altering the size of a ninjutsu with special properties. Shape manipulation can be for the wind style can be concentrating chakra in your palm and/or streaming wind chakra in your weapon for powerful weapon alterations. I know Fuuton techniques are gusts of powerful wind directed at the enemy, they attack differs from rank and intent. Wind gusts, slices, ninja tool enhancements, wind style is mainly used for offensive techniques but can also be used to enhance the Fire style.

"Alright, this is a good start. We're gonna dive deeper, however. First lets start off by talking about what you know of chakra. So you say that chakra is an energy that flows in a ninja. Well first lets expand that. Chakra is in all living beings. Not just ninja. Anything alive possesses chakra. Now, chakra is the natural combination of physical and spiritual energies in the body that produce raw chakra. These energies are probably the most fundamental basis for everything in our world. They are related to the famous Yin/Yang Releases which governor the natural world and the imagination. So, tell me, what do you know of spiritual and physical energy beyond just that? Tell me about where they come from and what they are and how we control and increase them."

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright, this is a good start. We're gonna dive deeper, however. First lets start off by talking about what you know of chakra. So you say that chakra is an energy that flows in a ninja. Well first lets expand that. Chakra is in all living beings. Not just ninja. Anything alive possesses chakra. Now, chakra is the natural combination of physical and spiritual energies in the body that produce raw chakra. These energies are probably the most fundamental basis for everything in our world. They are related to the famous Yin/Yang Releases which governor the natural world and the imagination. So, tell me, what do you know of spiritual and physical energy beyond just that? Tell me about where they come from and what they are and how we control and increase them."
Spiritual energy comes from within, whereas physical energy is on the outside. I think of it somewhat like the two words introvert and extrovert. Spiritual and physical energy come from the God Tree but were passed down by Kaguya Oototsuki the mother of all chakra, and her son Hagoromo the Sage of Six Paths created Niishu which was then transformed in to Ninjutsu, modern day ninja techniques come from this. We control and increase them by channeling and molding the chakra within the core of ourselves, this gives us the inhuman abilities to use ninja techniques granted by chakra which came from the God Tree and down from the God Tree to Kaguya then it was distributed. Techniques of all five elements, fire, water, earth, lightning, and wind are accessible.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spiritual energy comes from within, whereas physical energy is on the outside. I think of it somewhat like the two words introvert and extrovert. Spiritual and physical energy come from the God Tree but were passed down by Kaguya Oototsuki the mother of all chakra, and her son Hagoromo the Sage of Six Paths created Niishu which was then transformed in to Ninjutsu, modern day ninja techniques come from this. We control and increase them by channeling and molding the chakra within the core of ourselves, this gives us the inhuman abilities to use ninja techniques granted by chakra which came from the God Tree and down from the God Tree to Kaguya then it was distributed. Techniques of all five elements, fire, water, earth, lightning, and wind are accessible.
"Alright so a few conceptual errors. Let's start from the beginning. Spiritual energy indeed comes from within. But it comes from the soul specifically. Spiritual energy is gathered from our soul passively. Now here is where you made your first error regarding physical energy. Physical energy is gathered from the cells of our body. Now we don't control these energies per-se as you mention. Controlling them falls under Yin and Yang Releases which are highly advanced and practically unattainable. Now, you mention that elements come from this. And you're right. We passively combine our spiritual and physical energies to produce raw chakra which we then apply shape manipulation to. What do you know of shape manipulation and shape manipulation specifically in the case of wind chakra."

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright so a few conceptual errors. Let's start from the beginning. Spiritual energy indeed comes from within. But it comes from the soul specifically. Spiritual energy is gathered from our soul passively. Now here is where you made your first error regarding physical energy. Physical energy is gathered from the cells of our body. Now we don't control these energies per-se as you mention. Controlling them falls under Yin and Yang Releases which are highly advanced and practically unattainable. Now, you mention that elements come from this. And you're right. We passively combine our spiritual and physical energies to produce raw chakra which we then apply shape manipulation to. What do you know of shape manipulation and shape manipulation specifically in the case of wind chakra."
Shape Manipulation is the manipulation of the elemental technique you are using, for example water style shape manipulation can vary from large masses over water, to highly concentrated pressurized streams of water. Lightning style techniques can be used in multiple ways as well, but I like the fact the depending on the user the element of lightning can be used to coat the user in lightning clad armor, this form of manipulation is body manipulation channeling chakra all through your body and exerting an elemental technique. The wind style shape manipulation can either be powerful gusts of wind in projectile techniques or regular concentrated attacks, and can also be used as a powerful wind elemental slicing technique that can severe and bisect things that it comes into contact with, the effectiveness of the jutsu depends on the chakra poured into the technique and the rank of the technique above all else.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shape Manipulation is the manipulation of the elemental technique you are using, for example water style shape manipulation can vary from large masses over water, to highly concentrated pressurized streams of water. Lightning style techniques can be used in multiple ways as well, but I like the fact the depending on the user the element of lightning can be used to coat the user in lightning clad armor, this form of manipulation is body manipulation channeling chakra all through your body and exerting an elemental technique. The wind style shape manipulation can either be powerful gusts of wind in projectile techniques or regular concentrated attacks, and can also be used as a powerful wind elemental slicing technique that can severe and bisect things that it comes into contact with, the effectiveness of the jutsu depends on the chakra poured into the technique and the rank of the technique above all else.
"Sorry originally I said shape manipulation. In this case I meant nature transformation, my mistake entirely. We'll get to that next. Anyways let me explain nature transformation. Essentiallly after we combine our physical and spiritual energies together within our bodies we create raw, untouched chakra. Now, in the aspect of wind what do you imagine when you think of wind? Personally, I imagine tornadoes, gusts of sharp or blunt wind, speed, and such destructive potential. Once you have imagined this in your mind you perform what is called nature transformation on that raw, untouched chakra transforming it into fuuton chakra. Fuuton chakra generally has wind like qualities as one would imagine. It can be sharp or blunt, fast, and keen on precision and slashing like damage. Now, onto shape manipulation. You make very good points about what kind of shape manipulation it can be like. Indeed you get huge gusts of winds as projectiles or concentrated precise like attacks. Now, you mention the effectiveness. Don't get too hung up on rank. Rank and strength is important, yes. But never forget size and shape. Logical assumptions apply to even these techniques where a Rasengan can't overpower an enormous water dragon, even if the Rasengan is of higher rank. Does that make sense?"

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Sorry originally I said shape manipulation. In this case I meant nature transformation, my mistake entirely. We'll get to that next. Anyways let me explain nature transformation. Essentiallly after we combine our physical and spiritual energies together within our bodies we create raw, untouched chakra. Now, in the aspect of wind what do you imagine when you think of wind? Personally, I imagine tornadoes, gusts of sharp or blunt wind, speed, and such destructive potential. Once you have imagined this in your mind you perform what is called nature transformation on that raw, untouched chakra transforming it into fuuton chakra. Fuuton chakra generally has wind like qualities as one would imagine. It can be sharp or blunt, fast, and keen on precision and slashing like damage. Now, onto shape manipulation. You make very good points about what kind of shape manipulation it can be like. Indeed you get huge gusts of winds as projectiles or concentrated precise like attacks. Now, you mention the effectiveness. Don't get too hung up on rank. Rank and strength is important, yes. But never forget size and shape. Logical assumptions apply to even these techniques where a Rasengan can't overpower an enormous water dragon, even if the Rasengan is of higher rank. Does that make sense?"
Makes sense, you may continue. z.z

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Makes sense, you may continue. z.z
"Great. Let's begin with the techniques. The first one is quite basic and is essentially the basic Wind Release technique as per the name. Throughout the training basically I will ask you to perform these techniques and describe to me what happens from the molding of your chakra to the application of the technique itself. Then I'll ask for your thoughts and analysis. No technique really has a solid 'disadvantage' or clear 'advantage' and usually there are pros and cons to every technique. So instead of that we just talk about them and find their place in battle. Occasionally I'll also ask for you to tell me more about the technique should I think there is something important. Anyways, for this first technique I want you to do the above and then describe to me the difference between a 'blast' and a 'stream'."

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Analysis: This technique can be used in various different ways, such as from releasing gusts or bursts from the mouth after molding of chakra and/or be released from limbs of the individual using the technique, I find this technique useful to an extent, of course being as low a rank as it is it won't be useful combat wise but more strategically.

Blast is a gust of wind that can be used as one large blast or multiple projectile wind based attacks, whereas a stream is a consistent flow of wind. Blasts are more convenient to deal with multiple opponents and/or to create diversions, whereas the stream is more offensive in the sense it can collide head on with an individual or other technique, or be defensive in a sense it can block an oncoming attack.

Stark molds the chakra in his chest and aims a strong wind gust ahead, to demonstrate the technique as instructed, he then awaits further instruction.

Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Analysis: This technique can be used in various different ways, such as from releasing gusts or bursts from the mouth after molding of chakra and/or be released from limbs of the individual using the technique, I find this technique useful to an extent, of course being as low a rank as it is it won't be useful combat wise but more strategically.

Blast is a gust of wind that can be used as one large blast or multiple projectile wind based attacks, whereas a stream is a consistent flow of wind. Blasts are more convenient to deal with multiple opponents and/or to create diversions, whereas the stream is more offensive in the sense it can collide head on with an individual or other technique, or be defensive in a sense it can block an oncoming attack.

Stark molds the chakra in his chest and aims a strong wind gust ahead, to demonstrate the technique as instructed, he then awaits further instruction.

"Alright, good work. Now don't underestimate a technique just because the rank is fairly low. While the direct killing potential of this technique is low it can easily set you up for other potential combinations. It is a fast technique that can be essentially released anywhere from your body. Now, blasts and streams are very different. Blasts, or generally called projectiles, are normally techniques that once released you no longer hold control over. You can't change their direction, power, size, and what not. They could even hurt you if somehow reflected back at you. Think of them like bullets. Now a stream is something that when you release you possess control over. You can say when it starts, when it ends, where it is aimed, the size of it, the distance it travels, etc etc. However the downside to this is you cannot mold chakra for other techniques. This is called streaming, or concentrating on a technique. You can't even use other wind techniques. Essentially as you release the stream you are stuck using that technique until you decide to end it to switch to a different one. Both have their positives and negatives and both have their place in battle. And one thing to note on your description. I wouldn't really call this a 'gust' of wind. This isn't that powerful. A gust is a large unfocused wave of it. This is quite a small-scale technique. Anyways, do you have any questions?"

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright, good work. Now don't underestimate a technique just because the rank is fairly low. While the direct killing potential of this technique is low it can easily set you up for other potential combinations. It is a fast technique that can be essentially released anywhere from your body. Now, blasts and streams are very different. Blasts, or generally called projectiles, are normally techniques that once released you no longer hold control over. You can't change their direction, power, size, and what not. They could even hurt you if somehow reflected back at you. Think of them like bullets. Now a stream is something that when you release you possess control over. You can say when it starts, when it ends, where it is aimed, the size of it, the distance it travels, etc etc. However the downside to this is you cannot mold chakra for other techniques. This is called streaming, or concentrating on a technique. You can't even use other wind techniques. Essentially as you release the stream you are stuck using that technique until you decide to end it to switch to a different one. Both have their positives and negatives and both have their place in battle. And one thing to note on your description. I wouldn't really call this a 'gust' of wind. This isn't that powerful. A gust is a large unfocused wave of it. This is quite a small-scale technique. Anyways, do you have any questions?"
Understood, no questions we may proceed.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Understood, no questions we may proceed.
"Great. The next technique allows you to in essence create a gust of wind which picks up dust and other small particles off solid surfaces. I want you to try this out and tell me what you think of it. It is quite straight forward but has a lot of good applications. Keep in mind the range on the technique, however."

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.
You must be registered for see images