TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SSJ3 Gotenks was equal to Super Buu easily. It was implied that SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta would have gotten beaten by Super Buu. Also SSJ3 Goku pretty much stalemated with both Fat Buu and Kid Buu. Gotenks wins.
Super Buu's strength is equal to that of Majin Buu in terms of raw power. It was only said that Super Buu . That being said, SSJ3 Goku was tossing Maijin Buu around and admitted to being able to destroy him. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to put up a fight and possibly win against Super Buu when the only difference is fighting skill.

SSJ3 Gotenks is both limited in time and power. The transformation saps away at the fusion time and general energy. He has to finish Goku off at a remarkably pace if he hopes to win. Judging by skill, tenacity, and power. Goku should be able to last well over the time Gotenks has. He's fought enemies and bridged power gaps with more meaning before by his skill alone, that shits on Gotenks'.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Super Buu's strength is equal to that of Majin Buu in terms of raw power. It was only said that Super Buu . That being said, SSJ3 Goku was tossing Maijin Buu around and admitted to being able to destroy him. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to put up a fight and possibly win against Super Buu when the only difference is fighting skill.

SSJ3 Gotenks is both limited in time and power. The transformation saps away at the fusion time and general energy. He has to finish Goku off at a remarkably pace if he hopes to win. Judging by skill, tenacity, and power. Goku should be able to last well over the time Gotenks has. He's fought enemies and bridged power gaps with more meaning before by his skill alone, that shits on Gotenks'.
I already said, Bu without any power-ups was stronger than both Vegeta and Goku [ ]. The same Buu SSj3 Gotenks was owning. Majin Buu=Gotenks pre hperbolic time chamber>>SSj2 vegeta=SSj2 Goku. After hyperbolic time chamber, the SSj Gotenks that was supposed to lose to Super Buu by Piccolo's standards became a Gotenks whose Base was said to have potential of defeating Super Buu. So base Gotenks post rosat is stronger than SSj1 Gotenks pre-RoSaT. Doubtable that SSj3 is even needed, SSj1 post-RoSaT comfortably takes it since Goku and Vegeta would stand no chance to Base Super Buu.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Laughs at anyone who said Gotenks*

Both in their prime at the end of DBZ, Goku obviously wins and there is no explanation needed. However, if the creator of this thread specifies at what time in DBZ they go up against each other then there's some thinking to be done.
Pretty sure that's not the case here, seeing how Base EoZ Goku is implicatively as strong as Kid Buu. So yea, it's rather safe to assume Gotenks is fighting someone from his own prevailing time period.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already said, Bu without any power-ups was stronger than both Vegeta and Goku [ ]. The same Buu SSj3 Gotenks was owning. Majin Buu=Gotenks pre hperbolic time chamber>>SSj2 vegeta=SSj2 Goku. After hyperbolic time chamber, the SSj Gotenks that was supposed to lose to Super Buu by Piccolo's standards became a Gotenks whose Base was said to have potential of defeating Super Buu. So base Gotenks post rosat is stronger than SSj1 Gotenks pre-RoSaT. Doubtable that SSj3 is even needed, SSj1 post-RoSaT comfortably takes it since Goku and Vegeta would stand no chance to Base Super Buu.
Sorry Itani, but I don't think you're remotely correct on this one. I actually had to go back and reread a solid thirty chapters to make sure I was correct on this. SSj3 Gotenks wasn't even close to owning Buu. He managed to land a . But, the entire fight as a Super Saiyan Three was an uphill battle. Buu even was able to , he even .

You also said that Majin Buu is equal to Pre Hyperbolic Gotenks? Maijin Buu beat a base Gotenks easily, as it was depicted. The Super Saiyan version never got to fight, but judging by Piccolo . The actual power between the two versions of Buu are the same, it is only that and now is even able to sense ki. Saying that a Super Saiyan Gotenks is equal to Maijin Buu is just wrong, going by the fact that any attack is easily tanked and Maijin Buu can still dish out attacks on the same power level as Super Buu. Which were giving SSj3 Gotenks some trouble (Albeit likely do to more of his battle style,).

Not sure why you're mentioning vegeta and Goku in the Ascended Saiyan State. It's clearly Super Saiyan 3 Goku we're talking about here. Points I made earlier even became more clear as I reread the chapters. Gotenks is an incredibly petty fighter who's left his guard down several times to gloat, his stronger techniques he has used against Buu he failed to realize didn't work. And it took him time to properly organize the assault against Buu with his ghost clones. An opponent who literally walked into their circle to see what they were doing. Gotenks is not getting a chance like this against Goku, who's instincts and skills far surpass both a base Super Buu and Gotenks. The transformation itself can , plenty of time for Goku to last (at the worst case,) before his enemy is depowered. , something I am skeptical SSJ 3 Gotenks has the destructive output to do.

At the end of the day; They're comparable in power but Gotenk's only saving grace is a few unique techniques. All of which have failed to do anything much against opponents around their level before. With five minutes the best he can hold the form up for, and with an experienced warrior such as Goku as their opponent. I doubt their abilities to win more times than Goku.

I am especially concerned with you thinking a SSj1 Gotenks can beat a SSj2 Goku or Vegeta. Either one are capable of defeating the fused warrior alone. But, that's another story.

P.S. Your link did not work.

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boo Saga Gotenks would still beat End of Z Goku. I only said Goku has a slight chance because of his skills, but I don't think it will be enough here.

Boo Saga SSjin 3 Goku gets stomped by Base Gotenks, period.
No he wouldn't. Goku has battle instincts like no other and he would dismantle Gotenks. No to mention, he has a will like no other. Quiet frankly, Gotenks wouldn't even know what hit him if he went up against a prime SSJ3 Goku.

Don't bother with him. He has not even watched this anime.
Lel, you've watched no anime because you're that brain-dead lel.

Freecss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't bother with him. He has not even watched this anime.
Then why would he even post if he had no idea about the series?

No he wouldn't. Goku has battle instincts like no other and he would dismantle Gotenks. No to mention, he has a will like no other. Quiet frankly, Gotenks wouldn't even know what hit him if he went up against a prime SSJ3 Goku
By prime, you must mean EoZ, right? That Goku would still lose to Gotenks. I already pointed out that EoZ Base Goku is somewhat around Kid Boo's level, and that post-training Gotenks is miles above that. Goku loses, period.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't lose to Super Buu he was still a child and his personality and ego got the best of him and his fusion time wore off right before he was about to kill Super Buu (plot of course). Also, Super Buu is much stronger than Kid Buu. Way stronger actually.
KId Buu >> Any version of buu..

Kid buu = Most feared ...

It takes super buu and etc to get to Kid buu..

Freecss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:erm:

You must have watched only the anime. Kid Boo was stated to be the strongest in the anime, which is completely wrong.

In the manga, he was stated to be feared the most. You know why? Because he has no brain. He would destroy anything in sight. On the other hand, even Gohan-Boo wouldn't do that, the strongest Boo to ever exist.

It goes like this,

Gohan-Boo > Gotenks-Boo >> Piccolo-Boo ~ Super Boo >>>>>>>>>> Kid Boo > Fat Boo > Gray Boo > Good Boo.

Freecss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must have watched only the anime. Kid Boo was stated to be the strongest in the anime, which is completely wrong.

In the manga, he was stated to be feared the most. You know why? Because he has no brain. He would destroy anything in sight. On the other hand, even Gohan-Boo wouldn't do that, the strongest Boo to ever exist.

It goes like this,

Gohan-Boo > Gotenks-Boo >> Piccolo-Boo ~ Super Boo >>>>>>>>>> Kid Boo > Fat Boo > Gray Boo > Good Boo.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It goes like this,

Well what you say makes sense. Because if one truly thinks about it. It took Goku and Vegeta to fuse to put up a fight against Gohan Buu. Where as with Kid Buu SS3 Goku was matching it in terms of fighting.

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By prime, you must mean EoZ, right? That Goku would still lose to Gotenks. I already pointed out that EoZ Base Goku is somewhat around Kid Boo's level, and that post-training Gotenks is miles above that. Goku loses, period.
Again, no he dosen't. Goku in prime would destroy Gotenks. Plain and simple.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It goes like this,

Wrong list.

Piccolo Buu can actually be weaker than a regular Super Buu in terms of raw power, seeing as fusion and absorption was said to have that effect when Goku mused about fusing with Hercule.

It's Buuhan > Buutanks > Super Buu=Kid Buu>= Piccolo Buu >Grey Buu > Fat Buu.

Pure Evil Buu, or grey Buu was said to have stolen most of Fat Buu's powers. And, the raw power of Super Buu, Kid Buu, and Maijin Buu are all the same. The difference is Majin Buu doesn't have a body built for fighting, and Kid Buu is more ruthless than Super Buu. Making him more feared.

Freecss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, no he dosen't. Goku in prime would destroy Gotenks. Plain and simple.
Prove it.

Wrong list.

Piccolo Buu can actually be weaker than a regular Super Buu in terms of raw power, seeing as fusion and absorption was said to have that effect when Goku mused about fusing with Hercule.

It's Buuhan > Buutanks > Super Buu=Kid Buu>= Piccolo Buu >Grey Buu > Fat Buu.

Pure Evil Buu, or grey Buu was said to have stolen most of Fat Buu's powers. And, the raw power of Super Buu, Kid Buu, and Maijin Buu are all the same. The difference is Majin Buu doesn't have a body built for fighting, and Kid Buu is more ruthless than Super Buu. Making him more feared.
Normal Fusion (AKA Dance Fusion) would need you to be equal with your partner. Since Goku is the stronger one, he needs to make himself as weak as Satan to fuse with him. That's why that's not very efficient.

Boo's absorption technique adds the power of what he absorbs, so why would absorbing Piccolo make him any weaker? On the contrary, it would increase his power very slightly.

Why is Kid Boo as powerful as Super Boo? You're contradicting what happened in the manga. Goku outright stated that even in SSjin 3, and Vegeta in SSjin 2 would still get killed immediately if they got out by Super Boo. Goku stated he could outright kill Kid Boo if he was given the chance to power up to 100%.

Fat Boo is above Gray Boo, but above Good Boo. Since they split, one is Gray and the other is named Good Boo. They're two parts, good and evil, which are equal, but Gray Boo managed to get the most power.

You guys must learn your sources right before entering a discussion like this. I'm sorry if this is offensive to you, but I intend it not to be at all.