[Photoshop] Spring Dream Tag + Avatars + Manga colourings.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Le stuffs

You must be registered for see images

Render:

CnC is appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by. :bdpf:​

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already CnC'd the tag so I'll just say kudos on the tag and the colorings (Work some more on the colorings, it seems a bit basic [though I'm guessing you're a beginner in the field?])

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already CnC'd the tag so I'll just say kudos on the tag and the colorings (Work some more on the colorings, it seems a bit basic [though I'm guessing you're a beginner in the field?])
Yeah, I did some tweaks based on yours and Exon's CnC. :sdo: I suck at the whole "digital art" thing so am sticking to just colouring manga panels. I haven't done it in ages but they are pretty basic. I'll continue and maybe try new things. They only took like an hour each tho. :sdo: Here's my more advanced colouring.

Besides the nose it was okay. :sdo:

:kissing: Those are really good!
Thanks! <3

Thanks, mate. :)

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saved the first and last avatars, which I'll be using some time soon if that's fine with you. ^^

For the sig... I think it's fantastic. I'm very impressed with the text in the tag as it fits very well and text, really is a very hard part to do but you almost flawlessly pulled it off. I also love the soothing concept & atmosphere overall. This is just me but it feels a tiny bit over saturated overall but it's an easy fix to town it down and keep it smooth. Great work, keep it up!

Reactions: Torche

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saved the first and last avatars, which I'll be using some time soon if that's fine with you. ^^

For the sig... I think it's fantastic. I'm very impressed with the text in the tag as it fits very well and text, really is a very hard part to do but you almost flawlessly pulled it off. I also love the soothing concept & atmosphere overall. This is just me but it feels a tiny bit over saturated overall but it's an easy fix to town it down and keep it smooth. Great work, keep it up!
Of course it's fine. :)

Thank you very much, it means a lot. :) I'll keep working at them. :D I don't really know why it'd be over-saturated considering I never use those specific filters, tbh. I guess maybe it was the gradient map I used or something. :hmm: Thank you, though. :p

As expected U_U
Thanks bruh. :bdpf:

Just L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And after long day of posting I finally got to you :devil:

I won't say any word about avatars, since it's not much to rate about such a small pieces.
I won't say anything about colorings, for obvious reasons just that they are good for the first try, okay for the second try, not good for the third and further.

About sig, well good thing you have feeling what atmo should there be, all happiness all good. You even did good job for a text style, not sure about placement tho.
Things that bother me are mainly light related, light strikes from the left in the background while her face remains really light. Rotate render horizontally it will make tag so much better just that simple fix.
Also there is a forest behind her, it seems like forest must be kind of really far behind her, then why does it look as sharp as everything else ? Blue forest a bit, add depth feeling.

I also like to pay attention to really small details, butterflies they are kind of transparent-ish, use layer mask and with very soft and low opacity brush mask the part where light strikes them, to add feeling that it's passing through their wings.

Of course you don't have to edit things I posted just use as future things to note.