[Photoshop] Spring Dream Tag + Avatars + Manga colourings.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And after long day of posting I finally got to you :devil:

I won't say any word about avatars, since it's not much to rate about such a small pieces.
I won't say anything about colorings, for obvious reasons just that they are good for the first try, okay for the second try, not good for the third and further.

About sig, well good thing you have feeling what atmo should there be, all happiness all good. You even did good job for a text style, not sure about placement tho.
Things that bother me are mainly light related, light strikes from the left in the background while her face remains really light. Rotate render horizontally it will make tag so much better just that simple fix.
Also there is a forest behind her, it seems like forest must be kind of really far behind her, then why does it look as sharp as everything else ? Blue forest a bit, add depth feeling.

I also like to pay attention to really small details, butterflies they are kind of transparent-ish, use layer mask and with very soft and low opacity brush mask the part where light strikes them, to add feeling that it's passing through their wings.

Of course you don't have to edit things I posted just use as future things to note.
XD

Yeah, they are just cropatars with a bit more done. :lol That's fine, main thing I want CnC on is the Tag. Thank you very much for this, I hope that I can improve more by keeping all of this in mind for the next one. :)

Just L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
XD

Yeah, they are just cropatars with a bit more done. :lol That's fine, main thing I want CnC on is the Tag. Thank you very much for this, I hope that I can improve more by keeping all of this in mind for the next one. :)
I never said they were crops or you did not put effort in it and don't change lots of stuff, I simply just didn't view them at all xd I don't see any reason cnc-ing avatars.