Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
noo i didn't ignore scan i thought it was just bold writing..

dude : for 3rd time i say it to you NV logic =/= superheroes logic....and if u want their confrontation to be debatable...then allow me at least to use Mugen tsukoyomi -genjutsu -works -on -marvelz as basis becuz i am worthy to use it when i proved to you with manga scan that MT works on living beings that dont have chakra system....

make up ur mind either u accept me use my MT argument.......or NV Logic =/= marvelz Logic and debate over them is pointless.. you have only 5 minutes befor u reply me : Tic toc tic toc...time is running out Tonbous..
Infinite Tsukyomi is not working on a being that can manipulate reality, a being that can control all of reality on a universal level.
Do you know what reality warping means or do you need help on learning that?

Because you ignored everything else I said once again so I'm not gonna bother repeating myself.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Infinite Tsukyomi is not working on a being that can manipulate reality, that can control all of reality on a universal level.
Do you know what reality warping means or do you need help on learning that?

Because you ignored everything else I said once again so I'm not gonna bother repeating myself.

NOT GONNA F.... DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!....it's right for you to wield sword against me....but not fair for me to wield sword against you??????...i'm leaving ...here'z your marvelz thread eat it all..

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

NOT GONNA F.... DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!....it's right for you to wield sword against me....but not fair for me to wield sword against you??????...i'm leaving ...here'z your marvelz thread eat it all..
So instead of saying that you don't know what reality warping means, instead you get frustrated and reply with something that doesn't make sense?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok Mr tonbous what is reality warping...im not being fan of super heroes like you...i dont have good knwoledge about them..
Reality Waring means that can do whatever you want, whenever you want, and whoever you want with no limitations or counters to that power except for their scale.

It has nothing to do with if you think genjutsus can affect the marvel characters or not, reality warping powers can make anything useless.

They can literally do anything!!!!

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reality Waring means that can do whatever you want, whenever you want, and whoever you want with no limitations or counters to that power except for their scale.

It has nothing to do with if you think genjutsus can affect the marvel characters or not, reality warping powers can make anything useless.

They can literally do anything!!!!
you mean like altering reality???....dude this has its equivallence in NV its called SOZO Banbutsu....

dude NV make more sence then marvel worldz.....

-NB world is based on chakra system something that is said to be reall..

-marvel worlds are given too miuch powerz and less weakness....but kishimoto at least gave some weakness to NV characters...you think kishimoto can't creat very strong undefeated jutsu???..he can but that will ruin his manga...

-i'm not sure why u keep insist to make Marvel world vs NV debatable it's like u have grudge toward japanese Manga cuz they owned usa comics...

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you mean like altering reality???....dude this has its equivallence in NV its called SOZO Banbutsu....

dude NV make more sence then marvel worldz.....

-NB world is based on chakra system something that is said to be reall..

-marvel worlds are given too miuch powerz and less weakness....but kishimoto at least gave some weakness to NV characters...you think kishimoto can't creat very strong undefeated jutsu???..he can but that will ruin his manga...

-i'm not sure why u keep insist to make Marvel world vs NV debatable it's like u have grudge toward japanese Manga cuz they owned usa comics...
Reality warping goes beyond that and they are not limited by a chakra system