Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers ahead. Don't read on if you haven't seen the movie.

Marvel's Infinity War had more than a few connections to modern manga and anime, most notably Naruto. In addition, it has at least one major bible reference. Here's everything I could compile after a single viewing:

Connection to Naruto:

Ebony Maw is God Realm. Not hard to see this connection. Ebony Maw controls all things gravitational. Defensively or offensively, Maw has the powers of push and pull at his disposal. He was even shown shaping solid rock into death spears, something seen by pain on a large scale.

The Reality Stone is Genjutsu and Izanagi. Allowing his enemy to experience victory when in truth it was all an illusion. This is the power Thanos was able to create using the reality stone, not unlike the use of Izanagi. He is even able to change a perceiver's perception of the environment around him, something clearly within the realm of possibility of skilled Genjutsu users.

Thanos pulled a Madara-Rinnegan-Meteor bit. With 4 stones in hand (literally) Thanos was able to fracture the moon of his native planet, break it apart and send its pieces flying as deadly projectiles. Not unlike Madara's Rinnegan-fueled meteor shower. Its basically an upgraded version of Maw's power.

Connection to Bleach:

The Reality Stone is Aizen's Suigetsu. Equivalent to the comparison to Naruto based Genjutsu, is the Reality stone's connection to Aizen's complete hypnosis. Touch, sight and overall perception were all used by Thanos to trick his foes into seeing a false reality.

Connection to Dragonball Super:

The Time stone is Wiss's control of time. Able to turn back time 3 minutes, Wiss's power is similar to the Time Stone's ability, but with less limitations. Thanos only turns back time in an isolated space, just enough to return Vision to his last state of existence. Wiss, on the other hand, seems able to turn all time (across all universes?) back up to 3 minutes, while keeping himself, and a select area around him, immune to the affect.

Connection to Diablo:

Red Skull and the Soul Stone are Diablo and..... his soulstone. Not the most hidden connection..... the soul stone is easily connected to Diablo, but its Red Skull's look and attire that truly is comparable to Diablo. The box cover of Diablo 2 is literally a hooded red skull..... the connection is uncanny.

Connection to the Bible:

Perhaps the most frightening connection of the group is how the final scenes of the movie connect to the bible..... notably the Rapture event. In the Rapture, as I understand it, around half of all people will be 'returned to the heavens' while the other half will be left behind on Earth. Those left on Earth will be subjected to a titanic battle between heaven and hell.

Without a doubt, those killed by Thanos after acquiring all 6 stones is comparable to those chosen by the Rapture. Those who were spared are the ones left behind. Obviously the major difference to be made here is that those who are Raptured are among the chosen in the bible, and the preferred group to be in. In the movie, its the ones left behind that you'd rather be a part of.

Did I miss any connections to these categories? If you have connections to other media, please share them as well! Thanks for reading.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None of them have chakra so genjutsu doesn’t work. They already can see through illusions from celestial beings and a couple of people on the avengers team are planetoid/moon busters and one of them is a reality warper.
Naruto characters get outclassed stomped.
Mugen tsukoyomi worked on chakra-less pets and animals...so all sort of genjutsu works on super fodder heroes..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Spoilers ahead. Don't read on if you haven't seen the movie.

Marvel's Infinity War had more than a few connections to modern manga and anime, most notably Naruto. In addition, it has at least one major bible reference. Here's everything I could compile after a single viewing:

Connection to Naruto:

Ebony Maw is God Realm. Not hard to see this connection. Ebony Maw controls all things gravitational. Defensively or offensively, Maw has the powers of push and pull at his disposal. He was even shown shaping solid rock into death spears, something seen by pain on a large scale.

The Reality Stone is Genjutsu and Izanagi. Allowing his enemy to experience victory when in truth it was all an illusion. This is the power Thanos was able to create using the reality stone, not unlike the use of Izanagi. He is even able to change a perceiver's perception of the environment around him, something clearly within the realm of possibility of skilled Genjutsu users.

Thanos pulled a Madara-Rinnegan-Meteor bit. With 4 stones in hand (literally) Thanos was able to fracture the moon of his native planet, break it apart and send its pieces flying as deadly projectiles. Not unlike Madara's Rinnegan-fueled meteor shower. Its basically an upgraded version of Maw's power.

Connection to Bleach:

The Reality Stone is Aizen's Suigetsu. Equivalent to the comparison to Naruto based Genjutsu, is the Reality stone's connection to Aizen's complete hypnosis. Touch, sight and overall perception were all used by Thanos to trick his foes into seeing a false reality.

Connection to Dragonball Super:

The Time stone is Wiss's control of time. Able to turn back time 3 minutes, Wiss's power is similar to the Time Stone's ability, but with less limitations. Thanos only turns back time in an isolated space, just enough to return Vision to his last state of existence. Wiss, on the other hand, seems able to turn all time (across all universes?) back up to 3 minutes, while keeping himself, and a select area around him, immune to the affect.

Connection to Diablo:

Red Skull and the Soul Stone are Diablo and..... his soulstone. Not the most hidden connection..... the soul stone is easily connected to Diablo, but its Red Skull's look and attire that truly is comparable to Diablo. The box cover of Diablo 2 is literally a hooded red skull..... the connection is uncanny.

Connection to the Bible:

Perhaps the most frightening connection of the group is how the final scenes of the movie connect to the bible..... notably the Rapture event. In the Rapture, as I understand it, around half of all people will be 'returned to the heavens' while the other half will be left behind on Earth. Those left on Earth will be subjected to a titanic battle between heaven and hell.

Without a doubt, those killed by Thanos after acquiring all 6 stones is comparable to those chosen by the Rapture. Those who were spared are the ones left behind. Obviously the major difference to be made here is that those who are Raptured are among the chosen in the bible, and the preferred group to be in. In the movie, its the ones left behind that you'd rather be a part of.

Did I miss any connections to these categories? If you have connections to other media, please share them as well! Thanks for reading.
Thor's eye transplant. Madara was smoother though. :xD:

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21765778" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21765778">Rikudou Tobi said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Marvel smashes Naruto characters that it’s not even funny. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Nice joke. Which character would actually do that?</div>

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mugen tsukoyomi worked on chakra-less pets and animals...so all sort of genjutsu works on super fodder heroes..
Pets/animals all have life energy in the narutoverse that's what Infinite Tsukyomi feeds on. As for the Avengers they fight illusions from Loki and Enchantress who are Norse Gods so the heroes are anything but fodders.

WorldBreaker Hulk destroyed a planet, Warriors Madness Thor beat smashed a planetiod into pieces and Scarlet Witch is a Reality Warper on on Universal level (Go read the House of M).

Nobody in the narutoverse can compete with a universal reality warper because they're nothing but fodders compared to them.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pets/animals all have life energy in the narutoverse that's what Infinite Tsukyomi feeds on. As for the Avengers they fight illusions from Loki and Enchantress who are Norse Gods so the heroes are anything but fodders.

WorldBreaker Hulk destroyed a planet, Warriors Madness Thor beat smashed a planetiod into pieces and Scarlet Witch is a Reality Warper on on Universal level (Go read the House of M).

Nobody in the narutoverse can compete with a universal reality warper because they're nothing but fodders compared to them.

REDBOLD: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD dat was some funny $h!t homie...comon bro be fair play or i'll b$ you like u r b$ing me..ok??.. OR listen if you are serious then we will stop debating becuz superheroesn Logic won't work with NV Logic and vice versa....i mean chakra word=/= superheroes world...(concept of chakra vs concept of fizical energy)

hey Tonbous we all know shisuis komoatatsukami soloes marvel world....imagine hulk get controlled without even him realizing that...Tamn Tonbous....

shisui >>>>> hulk

asura path >>>> RustedIronman..

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

REDBOLD: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD dat was some funny $h!t homie...comon bro be fair play or i'll b$ you like u r b$ing me..ok??.. OR listen if you are serious then we will stop debating becuz superheroesn Logic won't work with NV Logic and vice versa....i mean chakra word=/= superheroes world...(concept of chakra vs concept of fizical energy)

hey Tonbous we all know shisuis komoatatsukami soloes marvel world....imagine hulk get controlled without even him realizing that...Tamn Tonbous....

The manga says he uses the .

And where is you head? Avengers characters do not have chakra to feed off of so jutsus like that can't use a Genjutsus on them. It won't work because you need life energy and chakra.

shisui >>>>> hulk

asura path >>>> RustedIronman..
KA uses chakra to control people, Hulk does not have chakra and Hulk cannot be controlled by Shisui. Loki A FREAKIN GOD cannot control the Hulk with illusions so Shisui isn't doing shit.

Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shisui and the planet he's standing on.

Ironman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asura path

Clearly you know nothing

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga says he uses the .

And where is you head? Avengers characters do not have chakra to feed off of so jutsus like that can't use a Genjutsus on them. It won't work because you need life energy and chakra.

KA uses chakra to control people, Hulk does not have chakra and Hulk cannot be controlled by Shisui. Loki A FREAKIN GOD cannot control the Hulk with illusions so Shisui isn't doing shit.

Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shisui and the planet he's standing on.

Ironman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asura path

Clearly you know nothing
here'z ur logic tonbous :

you say NV genjutsu dont work on marvel characters becuz marvelz dont have chakra system... i said hmmm ok lets say tonbous is right...then when i proved you wrong with NV animals falling victims...u said ohh no they do have chakra system...

in short : you are just lying what's conveient to you = faanficccccccccccccccccccccccccc !!

you have 2 Options to choose Tonbous :

1-animals in NV (exept few) dont have chakra system(otherwise they are ninajs) wich means MT and genjutsu will work on Marvelz world

or

2- as i already explained you : NV Logic don't fit with marvelz Logic

stop forcing ur fanfic on me..

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here'z ur logic tonbous :

you say NV genjutsu dont work on marvel characters becuz marvelz dont have chakra system... i said hmmm ok lets say tonbous is right...then when i proved you wrong with NV animals falling victims...u said ohh no they do have chakra system...

in short : you are just lying what's conveient to you = faanficccccccccccccccccccccccccc !!

you have 2 Options to choose Tonbous :

1-animals in NV (exept few) dont have chakra system(otherwise they are ninajs) wich means MT and genjutsu will work on Marvelz world

I like how you ignored the life energy scan I posted that Hashirama specifically said is being used to bind people to IT including the cats. Do you see where your logic is?

I like how you ignored the fact that a Norse God couldn't put Hulk or Thor in an illusion yet you think these human shinobis can? You're not paying attention, so pay attention to what I'm saying!
or

2- as i already explained you : NV Logic don't fit with marvelz Logic

stop forcing ur fanfic on me..
Sice NV logic doesn't work on Marvel Logic, that means NV genjutsu logic doesn't work on marvel logic. So you defeated your own purpose there.
Nothing I said is fanfic, the only thing fanfic here is believing a NV logic genjutsu will work on a marvel character.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like how you ignored the life energy scan I posted that Hashirama specifically said is being used to bind people to IT including the cats. Do you see where your logic is?

I like how you ignored the fact that a Norse God couldn't put Hulk or Thor in an illusion yet you think these human shinobis can? You're not paying attention, so pay attention to what I'm saying!

Sice NV logic doesn't work on Marvel Logic, that means NV genjutsu logic doesn't work on marvel logic. So you defeated your own purpose there.
Nothing I said is fanfic, the only thing fanfic here is believing a NV logic genjutsu will work on a marvel character.
noo i didn't ignore scan i thought it was just bold writing..

dude : for 3rd time i say it to you NV logic =/= superheroes logic....and if u want their confrontation to be debatable...then allow me at least to use Mugen tsukoyomi -genjutsu -works -on -marvelz as basis becuz i am worthy to use it when i proved to you with manga scan that MT works on living beings that dont have chakra system....

make up ur mind either u accept me use my MT argument.......or NV Logic =/= marvelz Logic and debate over them is pointless.. you have only 5 minutes befor u reply me : Tic toc tic toc...time is running out Tonbous..