Sasori of the six paths

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato's friend was not the deva path it looked like him and just because his hair is not red it does not mean he can't change his apperance by some jutsu.....this is my opinnion.

What i'am trying to say is that he always wanted to become god and he is going to do that by using the moon eye plan. He has sharingun's all over the his cave because he has to keep changing due to the fact that he is not a uchiha.
He knew about madara and lived through war....... He said he gave Nagato the renningun hint when he was supposed to be died that's when Nagato truly awakened his eye's ability.

This is just a theroy..... Think about it.
well he was recognized my not only his former sensei but one of his closest friends, who also saw him die....so my guess is that tobi is not the dead pain body ^_^

inflame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay then...... Zutsu is a creation of yahiko and he was able to create a jutsu that takes part off his soul and transfer it to another body or thing. Now after he died zutsu created some creature.... Tobi and transfered the soul to that form. That's why he has limbs like zutsu and because he doesn't uchiha blood he has to keep changing eye's.

He stated he gave Nagato the renningun, it could mean that he truly made Nagato obtain the true power and awaken it. Also he creates the akutsuki, and he was pissed when Nagato revived everyone In konoha and stated that should have been for me......

Again this is just a theroy so think about it. Plus he would know everything about eveeything..... The timenline fit's aswell

Y3llovv fla5h

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato's friend was not the deva path it looked like him and just because his hair is not red it does not mean he can't change his apperance by some jutsu.....this is my opinnion.

What i'am trying to say is that he alwayd wanted to become god and he is going to do that by using the moon eye plan. He has sharingun's all over the his cave because he has to keep changing due to the fact that he is not a uchiha.
He knew about madara and lived through war....... He said he gave Nagato the renningun hint when he was supposed to be died that's when Nagato truly awakened his eye's ability.

False!
Ok first of all nagato awakened the rennigan when his parents were killed during the war.
Yahiko had orange hair not the famous uzumaki red.
After yahiko died nagato created the 6 paths of pain jutsu and made yahiko the Deva path!
Now saying that, Yahiko the one who is dead! Is not Tobi!!!!!

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What i'am trying to say is that he always wanted to become god and he is going to do that by using the moon eye plan. He has sharingun's all over the his cave because he has to keep changing due to the fact that he is not a uchiha.

Erm... If I am not mistaken, this is when he awoken his rinnegan

Kirin Rei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also tobi did state that he created the akutsuki, however from what we have learnt from the manga is that Nagato, Yahiko, and konan created the akutsuki.
But the gang was mainly yahiko/ tobi's idea.
The combined stupidity in this thread amazes me.

I'm not talking about the OP. But I think I've read that Tobi was Yahiko, Yahiko was an Uzumaki and the leader of Pein, the Deva Path wasn't Yahiko but just someone who looked like him (although Konan has clearly stated that it was the body of Yahiko) and that a non Uchiha wielding a Sharingan has to change it constantly.

I'm baffled. :|

Back on topic, regarding the quoted post.
Tobi clearly states that he spurred Yahiko to form Akatsuki.
You must be registered for see images
Case closed.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To Correct pretty much EVERYONE on the first page. Here is a few facts for you.

Nagato is an Uzumaki with red hair.
He awakened the Rinnegan after a couple Leaf Shinobi killed his parents.
Tobi said that he GAVE the Rinnegan to Nagato. How this is so? We don't quite know yet.
Edo Madara states that he believes the kid...referring to Nagato, used the Rinnegan to revive him, however he didn't realize that he had actually been Edo Tensei'd until Kabuto through Muu said something to him.

Yahiko IS the original Founder of Akatsuki.
He has Orange hair.
He is DEAD. PERIOD. Evidence of this is his revived dead body fighting Naruto as 1/6 Peins.
Nagato became the Leader of Akatsuki only AFTER the death of Yahiko, upon which he then took what few member he had started gathering followers, eventually taking over Amegakure.

Tobi worked behind the scenes manipulating things in his favor, the reason Yahiko made Akatsuki in the first place was at his asking.

inflame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You all fail to realize this is just a theroy......... My theroy is what i have stated, to call me stupied or make fun out off me is pure stupied. I have stated what i wanted to say and i can because i am entiteld to write my opinnion's.

It is foolish to see people arguee over a battle that has not and well not happen and yet people can't even think just for a sec..... To speculate, to dream.

People create threads like how sasuke well die, who can beat minato, itachi is god/ unbeatable.
And yet they can't even just for one sec speculate. The least you all could have done is acknowledge that.......... Hey it's kisih's story we don't know what well happen but nice try........

Y3llovv fla5h

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True you are entitled to your opinion....but you gotta remember everyone else is entitled to their opinion as well and if their opinion is that yours is stupid than there's nothing you can do about it, I mean I guess you could give them neg rep or whatever but I mean c'mon, your theory is not exactly the best when there are plenty I facts out there stating that Yahiko is NOT Tobi....in fact there is nothing even suggesting he is tobi.
I've already given you my reasons which are on pg. 2 of this thread, so look them over and then tell me what you think. After you read it and your opinion is the same, than idk what to tell you except that you are ignorant and there is possibly no hope for you!

That I'd My opinion, good day!