Spoiler--- the real truth

inflame

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nagato's friend was not the deva path it looked like him and just because his hair is not red it does not mean he can't change his apperance by some jutsu.....this is my opinnion.

What i'am trying to say is that he alwayd wanted to become god and he is going to do that by using the moon eye plan. He has sharingun's all over the his cave because he has to keep changing due to the fact that he is not a uchiha.
He knew about madara and lived through war....... He said he gave Nagato the renningun hint when he was supposed to be died that's when Nagato truly awakened his eye's ability.

This is just a theroy..... Think about it.

jnr3000

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
tobi is madara... I say this because they all claimed nagato was to use his rinnegan to properly awaken them... Madara said this when he was summoned with edo tensei, and tobi said the same thing when naruto killed nagato (pain).

inflame

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nagato's friend was not the deva path it looked like him and just because his hair is not red it does not mean he can't change his apperance by some jutsu.....this is my opinnion.

What i'am trying to say is that he always wanted to become god and he is going to do that by using the moon eye plan. He has sharingun's all over the his cave because he has to keep changing due to the fact that he is not a uchiha.
He knew about madara and lived through war....... He said he gave Nagato the renningun hint when he was supposed to be died that's when Nagato truly awakened his eye's ability.

inflame

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

What i'am trying to say is that he always wanted to become god and he is going to do that by using the moon eye plan. He has sharingun's all over the his cave because he has to keep changing due to the fact that he is not a uchiha.

Also tobi did state that he created the akutsuki, however from what we have learnt from the manga is that Nagato, Yahiko, and konan created the akutsuki.
But the gang was mainly yahiko/ tobi's idea.