Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh to the *chakra senses* *back flips onto a high point* Take this!
*summons My Bijuu* *giggles* Have fun! *pounces at Akira*
crap 0.0 did that take away all ur chraka to bring it out - uses (Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
Description: A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage)
repeatly and then i take out my element blade from the other 3 blades i got and uses (Wind Blade [Fuuton no Kaze no Yaiba] A skill where the user gathers chakra into the winds around them, forming it together to create a focused mass of wind. This focused mass of wind being materialized into a blade is thrown towards the opponent. This is a very dangerous jutsu as nothing is said to be able to stop a the blade of wind) to go rite though the cat's jaw-

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your right on the go right through, since its a demon! *MEOW* Oh sorry kitty you got hurt, attack! *pounces on top of akira* *chakra senses* Ill guide this cat to your every move...

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your right on the go right through, since its a demon! *MEOW* Oh sorry kitty you got hurt, attack! *pounces on top of akira* *chakra senses* Ill guide this cat to your every move...
crap even though bsama didnt help me complete this jutsu -uses my four arms to lift it up a lil for me to escape and appears behind and does (1-12 Symbol Seal
You make 1 hand sign, and then use your chakra that it gives you to make it difficult for your opponent to access 1/12 of their chakra. 1-12 jutsu but only does lvl 1 since thats all i kno) to ur back hopin to stop u from keepin ur bijuu out-

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont attack pll it is ok i no it isnt fair but still she needs her bijuu cuz she is karin and i manage to seal up her jutsus and all she can do sense my chraka so she summon her bijuu but i got it if that seal works if not then i am dead lol

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont attack pll it is ok i no it isnt fair but still she needs her bijuu cuz she is karin and i manage to seal up her jutsus and all she can do sense my chraka so she summon her bijuu but i got it if that seal works if not then i am dead lol
i dun care it's coming down (shukaku does 6 giant air blasts)

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
blondie has told me to say that she is doing something so she will have to continue later... i don't know the full details of what she is doing yet though

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dun care it's coming down (shukaku does 6 giant air blasts)
-blocks those air blasts wit my 7
(Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
Description: A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage) i use 6 to block the others and one to hit u- stop it now

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-blocks those air blasts wit my 7
(Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
Description: A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage) i use 6 to block the others and one to hit u- stop it now
lol your jutsu can't match shukaku and i'm inside so hey jsut refired back

she's getting ready to go to the cinema so she will be a few hours before she gets back... i can't be sure on what time atm
shes gonna be there at 3 (4 hours her time) and back at about 6

Last edited:

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol your jutsu can't match shukaku and i'm inside so hey jsut refired back

shes gonna be there at 3 (4 hours her time) and back at about 6
i knew thay but it stop in from doin any power damage and u r dumb my blast doesnt refired back it just disappears and ur not inside of him ur on top of his head asleep u prick..but i odnt have time to mess around wit u

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i knew thay but it stop in from doin any power damage and u r dumb my blast doesnt refired back it just disappears and ur not inside of him ur on top of his head asleep u prick..but i odnt have time to mess around wit u
ROFL Your the prick because i never used playing possum jutsu dumbas/s and by shukaku he can reverse any wind attack so it was reversed boom your dead

lol go touch your self :D

Last edited:

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ROFL Your the prick because i never used playing possum jutsu dumbas/s and by shukaku he can reverse any wind attack so it was reversed boom your dead

lol go touch your self :D
wow first of all u never use any jutsu so u cant get mad when some makes a mistake cuz of ur dumba$$ mistake so go f*** ur dad or some thing and i can handle a wind jutsu....u dick i have wind element so i am not dead so leave blondie and my fight alone

Last edited:

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow first of all u never use any jutsu so u cant get mad when some makes a mistake cuz of ur dumba$$ mistake so go f*** ur dad or some thing and i can handle a wind jutsu....u dick i have wind element so i am not dead so leave blondie and my fight alone
just keep using this and have done
(Fuuton:Kaze Kiri)-Wind Style Wind Cutter

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:15
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: Divides an incomeing wind attack making it harmless.

:p

oh and she's going to see *** in the city it's a dumb movie tho
does it really matter... i'm not exactly in a rush to go see it but i'm not mouthing off about other people's choices

Last edited:

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just keep using this and have done
(Fuuton:Kaze Kiri)-Wind Style Wind Cutter

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:15
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: Divides an incomeing wind attack making it harmless.

:p

does it really matter... i'm not exactly in a rush to go see it but i'm not mouthing off about other people's choices
so :p