BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Akira im not gonna be Konan for this round since ive battled you as konan, Im gonna test using my other characters to see how it will work. *does basics hand seal*
So theyre coming from those directions...*back flips in the air avoiding them all*
Gonne have to do better than that! *puts hands on lip and blows kiss of fire in your direction* No one can beat Karin!

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
213๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Akira im not gonna be Konan for this round since ive battled you as konan, Im gonna test using my other characters to see how it will work. *does basics hand seal*
So theyre coming from those directions...*back flips in the air avoiding them all*
Gonne have to do better than that! *puts hands on lip and blows kiss of fire in your direction* No one can beat Karin!
-sidesteps the kiss and does (Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches) and then run up to u wit amazing speed and goes in for a punch-

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-sidesteps the kiss and does (Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches) and then run up to u wit amazing speed and goes in for a punch-
you know that you have to counter her fire right?(in narutobase you can't jsut dodge jutsu you have to counter or kawari

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hey can we like make it a little later Shinso or maybe you can find a partner to fight with because ino took over your village too. And also its a littleearly since its 10:59am here and im going to see the *** and the city movie at three thiry i think

*chakra sensings* Back fips multiple times to avoid allthe punches and wind*
Kage Bunshin [5]
*sends fire kisses in multiple directions, you cant escape my love!

Last edited:

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
213๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you know that you have to counter her fire right?(in narutobase you can't jsut dodge jutsu you have to counter or kawari
i didnt do a dodge jutsu i sidestep...is ur eye sight bad

Hey can we like make it a little later Shinso or maybe you can find a partner to fight with because ino took over your village too. And also its a littleearly since its 10:59am here and im going to see the *** and the city movie at three thiry i think

*chakra sensings* Back fips multiple times to avoid allthe punches and wind*
Kage Bunshin [5]
*sends fire kisses in multiple directions, you cant escape my love!
i dont want to escape ur love but if this the type of love i must- does (Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches) to the floor below me to lift me up in the air and does (Fuuton:Atsugai)-Wind Style Pressure Damage Description:A Huge blast of wind that levels anythjng in its path.)

Last edited:

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
213๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Anything with chakra can besensed by us! *backflips after chakra sensing*
Now akira, lets do this *jumps above akira* Beauty under the moonlight!
*flowers wrap around you and i come down with a flip and land on your head*
-is caught by move and is landed on my head but i manage to free both my hands and preforms (5 Elements Seal) to seal up fire kisses and any thing else and uses (Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches into ur chest-

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
213๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*chakra senses and jumps away from wind* Aw my fire kisses...
I want that reanimation jutsu.... *summons demon cats to hold you down*
Demon cats, go! *pounce on akira trying to hold him down*
i got an idea .....thx bsama -grows 2 more ams breakin free and (Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches) the cat then i uses (Fuuton:Atsugai)-Wind Style Pressure Damage Description:A Huge blast of wind that levels anythjng in its path to cover the area)-