Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First is a powerful illusion which makes anyone who hears it imagine they are in insane amounts of pain. While the technique itself is simple, it raises alot of questions

1: This says its requires being sustained, does this mean that if i sustain it for multiple turns, the opponent will have to constantly break out of it?
2: It says it affects multiple opponents, will this require the same amount of breakout requirements for each opponent or is the Rank split?
3: it says while im doing the illusion i can't move from my position, but if i have a Weapon/CT that produces the sound, am i able to attack them at the same time? Or will any movement cause it to fail even if im not the one directly creating the sound?

Second technique is just a stronger roar ability which can have its affective range altered at will, depending on the range the user wishes. No questions.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,337💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
1. Hm good question, though I do believe that if they do break it, but don't stop you from producing the sound, they'll simply be casted back into the illusion.

2. HMMMM another one, I believe is same amount.

3. Any movement, gotta keep still player.

Next set:

(Ototon: Ten Ribenji) - Sound Release: Heavenly Revenge
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user stomps his foot on the ground and releases a massive amount of sound chakra, amplifying the "stomp" sound which is released as a wave of low frequency sound through the ground and also through the air, all around. This omni directional sound "explosion" causes the ground to crack open in an omnidirectional area around the user up to mid range and pushes the air all around through massive sound vibrations. These are able to stop any incoming attack (following logic and elemental interactions) but also disable and stop any attack or thing moving or traveling through the ground.

(Ototon: Sazanami no Kosui) - Sound Release: Ripple of the Lake
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A technique that stands as a combination of both the (Ototon: Oto no Ken) - Sound Release: Sonic Fist and the (Ototon: Shinsei) - Sound Release: Divinity. The user will gather massive amounts of chakra into his limbs and deliver a single, powerful blow into a given target. Not only does the chakra engulf the chosen limb in an aura of vibrations and destructive low frequency sound waves but also, upon making contact with the target, channels the sound into the target, causing vibrations to ripple through the target. What happens is a massive shockwave that blasts outwards on contact, causing massive destruction all around up to the limits of Short-range, producing a small crater (if it hit an opponent, he is sent backwards into long range). This effect is amplified by the sound vibrations infiltrated into the target which ripple through it and cause destruction from within it. The damage is higher on softer tissue which is severely bruised. The technique is highly effective again liquids and highly dense solids.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one is just a powerful soundwave which is sent through the ground via a stomp, its powerful enough to create a full shockwave which rips the earth apart and blows everything around it back depending on the S/T of the techniques.

Second one is a channeled into your fist, and you slam it into an object/person, and send the soundwave into them and launch them backwards by unleashing it into them.

No questions for either