Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i voted for myself because grimm did, and quit talking like your an expert, your sigs arent that good anyways.
-_- first of all: I never talked about the quality of the sigs
number 2: I never acted like an expert o_O, 3: don't talk shit about my sigs, at least I'm trying to do a regular sig, don't care if it's professional or not, and if it has problems I can improve them, I'm not showing off or anything that bad, you just can't see the point of what I say!

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah, so what? its not against the rules.
as long as no1 has seen it =/
number 2: I never acted like an expert o_O, 3: don't talk shit about my sigs, at least I'm trying to do a regular sig, don't care if it's professional or not, and if it has problems I can improve them, I'm not showing off or anything that bad, you just can't see the point of what I say!
O_O your not an expert :eek:
lets stop fightin and vote O_O

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oo

but all you are doing is arguing with people, i dont think anybody wants to see the point in that.

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oo

but all you are doing is arguing with people, i dont think anybody wants to see the point in that.
you were the one who went saying: stop voting for the pokemon! and you talked shit about my sigs, do you I think I shouldn't say anything after this? o_O

Last edited:

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok one more off topic post and i will start to spread infractions,just vote,state for what sig u voted and be done with it.

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i voted for myself because grimm did, and quit talking like your an expert, your sigs arent that good anyways.

:cool:
How can you know his sigs aren't that good? You aren't a expert either. :p

I think the eighth submission is going to win... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.