Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all do not spam this thread,second all the sigs are anonymous, you guys are just guessing so keep that for yourself and third is not against the rules to vote for your own work.

Really? Then I could just go and get everybody to vote for my sig.
Same effect.:D Thanks for forgetting about the most important rule. The sotw shall be mine. xD jk

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? Then I could just go and get everybody to vote for my sig.
Same effect.:D Thanks for forgetting about the most important rule. The sotw shall be mine. xD jk
Then your entries wont be allowed in the sotw from now on, and dont go around saying who made what sig ok?

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people, stop voting the pokemon one just because its pokemon, this is to see which sig is the best, not which game is the best.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Super mario ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all do not spam this thread,second all the sigs are anonymous, you guys are just guessing so keep that for yourself and third is not against the rules to vote for your own work.
All signatures are not anonymous because I wouldn't know who made them, and I know an NB member made them so they aren't anonymous.

Last edited:

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
people, stop voting the pokemon one just because its pokemon, this is to see which sig is the best, not which game is the best.
dude! o_O, it's people who wants to vote weather if the reason is stupid or not! you can't just give reasons for voting! you already voted for yourself o_O

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_o Tough decision.

But! Following Raizen's statement, I concluded with a vote for the 9th.

But the 11th was pure awesomeness!!111 Great job to whoever made it. xD

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude! o_O, it's people who wants to vote weather if the reason is stupid or not! you can't just give reasons for voting! you already voted for yourself o_O
i voted for myself because grimm did, and quit talking like your an expert, your sigs arent that good anyways.

o_o Tough decision.

But! Following Raizen's statement, I concluded with a vote for the 9th.

But the 11th was pure awesomeness!!111 Great job to whoever made it. xD
:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.