Sora's powers

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">That old guy, i forgot his name but he said you have a gift from the heavens. <br /> to sora, in ep 63 of shippuden.<br /> <br /> I also think sora has the 8 tails. <br /> <br /> And i think that old guy knows something about sora, that he aint telling to anyone</div>

death plague

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sora??/?
he doesnt have a ichibi.(tailed beast)
i do believe ichibi (shukaku) is the one tails just for future reference i think you mean a bijuu or to say hes not a jinchuuriki (excuse spelling please :D)
thats not a dig at you its just information

anyway... didnt hidan and kakuzu trash that temple where he came from in the manga... to catch a tailed beast and collect bounty for the head monk...

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i do believe ichibi (shukaku) is the one tails just for future reference i think you mean a bijuu or to say hes not a jinchuuriki (excuse spelling please :D)
thats not a dig at you its just information

anyway... didnt hidan and kakuzu trash that temple where he came from in the manga... to catch a tailed beast and collect bounty for the head monk...
yes he did actually which is why i think he's the 8 tailed jinchuuriki. and yea i sed that too about the ichibi.