death plague

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alot of people are saying that Sora is the eight tailed beast, as in the manga it says that there are only two tailed beasts left to be captured, the nine-tails and the eight-tails. I also believe that he is the eight-tailed beast.
the anime seems to have jumbled up a few things in the manga...

you're actually looking too far ahead there... hidan and kakuzu capture one which was a ninja from the cloud village (the two tails) in 313 and it hasn't shown tobi and deidara catch the 3 tails in the lake thats in manga 317-318

in the anime... there are 3 tailed beasts captured including gaara's shukaku... then there is the cloud village nin with 2 tails and then there is the 3 tails... and obviously he can't be the nine tails.

that leaves you with 3 left out there which he could be including the 8 tails.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good point and Tsunade said Sora is like Naruto in this last anime release. Wonder what biju he has and who sealed it in him could it be the other half of the Kyubi?Just saying could be possible.

LordWaffle

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But if he would have bijuu it would almost have to be The Shukaku or The Four/Five Tailed beast (There is 2 kind of stories moving on that one...) 'coz he's using the wind element and its only showed on Shukaku and the other one... And isn't it usually that the host has the same elements as the bijuu? Correct if I'm wrong!

Ga ara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But if he would have bijuu it would almost have to be The Shukaku or The Four/Five Tailed beast (There is 2 kind of stories moving on that one...) 'coz he's using the wind element and its only showed on Shukaku and the other one... And isn't it usually that the host has the same elements as the bijuu? Correct if I'm wrong!
well the kyuubi has a fire element and narutos is wind so maybe the bijuus element dont always show in the host... unless narutos 2nd nature is fire