Trait Points
0⚔️
Well up next is:

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds just like the move i do when i cut bread man...

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

This.. Feels like a taijutsu move, there's no sword swings in this move whatsoever. Could just as easily been done with a kunai. I guess the idea is to follow up with a sword move though >_>. Kinda weird technique, but then again, just how i handle the bread in the mornings O___O. The downsides to this is that there is no.. Cutting, thus not as severe wounds as one could actually do with similar ranked kenjutsu techs i suppose hm.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah i get what you mean to be honest...

Next two i quite like though:

(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

Sounds like quite a brute sword, slashing someone into the air? Sounds more like what you'd do with a stick xD. Unlike the previous move, however, this actually involves the use of a sword. It can, however, be countered pretty damn easy i.e throwing a barrage of kunais for example. It's a decent move though.

Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Aahh, nice move. Opting some range here and best of all, its a red chakra wave. That's pretty damn awesome. I suppose it could be horizontal to vertical slash, depending on the situation.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sounds like quite a brute sword, slashing someone into the air? Sounds more like what you'd do with a stick xD. Unlike the previous move, however, this actually involves the use of a sword. It can, however, be countered pretty damn easy i.e throwing a barrage of kunais for example. It's a decent move though.

Aahh, nice move. Opting some range here and best of all, its a red chakra wave. That's pretty damn awesome. I suppose it could be horizontal to vertical slash, depending on the situation.
(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade - did you mean blunt sword? TO be honest you can slash and have the force behind it to knock them into the air, we ninja wear armor too you know U_U Most tai and ken can be countered easily if not used in the proper manor.

Yeah and not only that combine the wave of chakra with other kenjutsu as they go to block your attacks. So if you combine the two jutsu above, you go to slash them sending them into the air, they go to block with their own sword, you release the blast of chakra on impact catching them by surprise.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we ninja wear armor too you know
Not always, samurai i can accept. I know Hashirama and Tobirama did as well as Hiruzen. After that, the gimmick was pretty much over i think. Not seen that many others with armor tbh o-o. Yeah, i meant blunt >_>. Yeah the crimson wave is pretty much a surprise attack as not many would expect a red chakra wave coming towards them from a sword. Why is it red though? If its raw chakra, shouldn't it be blue ;D

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not always, samurai i can accept. I know Hashirama and Tobirama did as well as Hiruzen. After that, the gimmick was pretty much over i think. Not seen that many others with armor tbh o-o. Yeah, i meant blunt >_>. Yeah the crimson wave is pretty much a surprise attack as not many would expect a red chakra wave coming towards them from a sword. Why is it red though? If its raw chakra, shouldn't it be blue ;D
What do you call the jacket all chuunin and jounin wear? And for the most part they don't wear it unless it's times of war <_<

And because red is cool? <_<

Stop being so picky <_<

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
Type: Supplementary
Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.
(Chakura Bōsekiken) - Chakra Spinning Blade
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't unpicky the picky by pick out their pickiness u-u.

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

Can easily cut through steel huh? Steel users(cough you) u-u. I assume this means that that attack is actually strong towards steel release cause of the lightning infused. Can it cut through A-rank steel or B-rank in this case? o-o. Really neat move tbh. Sounds awesome u-u.

Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

This is an awesome move because it has longer reach and actually a 360 degree angle. I suppose it doesnt matter if the sword or the chakra blast hits the target, the same effect would still be applied.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't unpicky the picky by pick out their pickiness u-u.

Can easily cut through steel huh? Steel users(cough you) u-u. I assume this means that that attack is actually strong towards steel release cause of the lightning infused. Can it cut through A-rank steel or B-rank in this case? o-o. Really neat move tbh. Sounds awesome u-u.

This is an awesome move because it has longer reach and actually a 360 degree angle. I suppose it doesnt matter if the sword or the chakra blast hits the target, the same effect would still be applied.
Lighting is strong to steel. So this can cut through A rank steel. Most members spam lightning against steel users anyway.

As for the second, the range is because you jump at them, not the physical attack you create spinning your blade.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it seems there is just one technique left :|

Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

Nonetheless, this is pretty cool technique and one way to counter that annoying Chidori Nagashi in close range. With your sword at hand, when struck by a free flowing Lightning technique (like Chidori Nagashi, for example), you will use your sword as a rod which attracts the Lightning currents that has been channeled into your body. The sword is slammed into the ground, where the Lightning charge is then dispelled, and this also nullifies the effects of paralysis that the technique might have cast on you. It only works on free flowing Lightning techniques. Analyze it for me (strengths, weakness, etc).

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol.. Well thanks for the training O__O

Alright the sword technique itself is interesting in the way it is a supplementary technique used for blocking out lightning-based jutsus. Not to mention the fact that the user needs to be hit by the opponent's technique first in order to channel the lightning into the user's sword into.. the ground. What i don't get with this jutsu is that through nagashi you get paralyzed, how are you supposed to place a sword in the ground when you're paralyzed? Are you doing it as you see the lightning coming towards you or..? Hm.. >_>
Okey so strength/weakness. Well to start with strengths, its actually a decent jutsu that is very easy to perform with not requiring any handseals but just a blade. Weaknesses? It's debatably useless. It only works on un-focused lightning jutsus, which there aren't that many of. Maybe it could be used to protect yourself against a couple of CJ's perhaps but meh. That's pretty much it. o-o

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol.. Well thanks for the training O__O

Alright the sword technique itself is interesting in the way it is a supplementary technique used for blocking out lightning-based jutsus. Not to mention the fact that the user needs to be hit by the opponent's technique first in order to channel the lightning into the user's sword into.. the ground. What i don't get with this jutsu is that through nagashi you get paralyzed, how are you supposed to place a sword in the ground when you're paralyzed? Are you doing it as you see the lightning coming towards you or..? Hm.. >_>
Okey so strength/weakness. Well to start with strengths, its actually a decent jutsu that is very easy to perform with not requiring any handseals but just a blade. Weaknesses? It's debatably useless. It only works on un-focused lightning jutsus, which there aren't that many of. Maybe it could be used to protect yourself against a couple of CJ's perhaps but meh. That's pretty much it. o-o
The true questions, most of these were made so long ago and need an overhaul, but it works and that is what matters lol. Nonetheless, its easily done and works well for people who like spamming Nagashi in close range.

I think you're done >,>