Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Time to sink the pink :skorm:.

Kenjutsu is related to both taijutsu and bukijutsu although it solemnly focuses on swordplay. It is also related to ninjutsu because some techs rely on chakra and chakra infused swords with movements. Basically makes you more capable handling yourself with a sword, made by yourself or a simple katana. Reason i want to learn it is because then i can finally say i completeled the basic NEIN for once z.z'

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Time to sink the pink :skorm:.

Kenjutsu is related to both taijutsu and bukijutsu although it solemnly focuses on swordplay. It is also related to ninjutsu because some techs rely on chakra and chakra infused swords with movements. Basically makes you more capable handling yourself with a sword, made by yourself or a simple katana. Reason i want to learn it is because then i can finally say i completeled the basic NEIN for once z.z'
Don't forget that the sword is an extention of yourself, and through it you can bend the elements and it actually makes some jutsu more useful. Like the peacock wind formation, you can just places your hand on your sword to use it and no handseals needed

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just like iron sand U_U
Right, go do 1000000 vertical sword slashes... horizontal slashes and spinning slashes...

*waists both our time with this*
Ok that way great.

My method of training is going through the jutsu, you tell me how you'd use it, what good, what's bad, and i'll correct you or add anything i can to increase your knowledge of the jutsu.

So to the point, first jutsu:

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

What you got?

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alucard was on the spot.

Sir lemme fetch muh swörd.

Alucard performed two handseals and snapped his fingers and BOOM! Coolest ****ing sword you'd ever seen was now in his hands. The darkish-green dualbladed greatsword shimmered in the eyes of Alucards sensei and he started to cry.

I know i know.. Its just a sword mate..

(Ryūhariton ᗘ Ichigei No Shokunin Ⴕ Tsuyoi Gizō no Chō)ᗛ Dragon Glass Release ᗘ Smith's Craftmanship Ⴕ Bowels of the Strong Forge

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
Through the Bowels of the Strong Forge (essentially, a stronger version of the Tales of the Black Anvil), one can create various constructs of Dragon Glass from his own body, other Dragon Glass sources or from earthen sources by doing two simple handseals (Snake+Rat if used from an existing source). These can be anything from walls, pillars, plateaus, blades, spikes, etc. and can be blunt or sharp, virtually pitch black or translucent in a dark green hue. The only limit is the users imagination and his circumstances. The constructs are, however, lifeless and simplistic but can exist without the users chakra to sustain them. This is highly useful to create hand held weapons or even defensive walls or other structures which, upon being created, will not simply disappear with the end of the technique.
Note: Usable 4 times per battle, once every 2 turns

Alucard grasped the sword with one hand and performed a bunch of vertical slashes. Took him a couple of days but he had nothing better to do. On the third day his teacher asked him how many he had done but he had simply lost count...

Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Very simple but effective technique. The slashes themselves aren't given really any damage output until the final slash is performed. Its a lil' confusing but w/e. I suppose the user can blend both horizontal and vertical slashes with this technique.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alucard was on the spot.

Sir lemme fetch muh swörd.

Alucard performed two handseals and snapped his fingers and BOOM! Coolest ****ing sword you'd ever seen was now in his hands. The darkish-green dualbladed greatsword shimmered in the eyes of Alucards sensei and he started to cry.

I know i know.. Its just a sword mate..

(Ryūhariton ᗘ Ichigei No Shokunin Ⴕ Tsuyoi Gizō no Chō)ᗛ Dragon Glass Release ᗘ Smith's Craftmanship Ⴕ Bowels of the Strong Forge

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
Through the Bowels of the Strong Forge (essentially, a stronger version of the Tales of the Black Anvil), one can create various constructs of Dragon Glass from his own body, other Dragon Glass sources or from earthen sources by doing two simple handseals (Snake+Rat if used from an existing source). These can be anything from walls, pillars, plateaus, blades, spikes, etc. and can be blunt or sharp, virtually pitch black or translucent in a dark green hue. The only limit is the users imagination and his circumstances. The constructs are, however, lifeless and simplistic but can exist without the users chakra to sustain them. This is highly useful to create hand held weapons or even defensive walls or other structures which, upon being created, will not simply disappear with the end of the technique.
Note: Usable 4 times per battle, once every 2 turns

Alucard grasped the sword with one hand and performed a bunch of vertical slashes. Took him a couple of days but he had nothing better to do. On the third day his teacher asked him how many he had done but he had simply lost count...

Very simple but effective technique. The slashes themselves aren't given really any damage output until the final slash is performed. Its a lil' confusing but w/e. I suppose the user can blend both horizontal and vertical slashes with this technique.
You don't have to rp for this if you don't want to....

Also the slashes, it can be just two with the second being the strongest. You could use this to cut through solid techniques of the same rank an below or just to knock your opponent back in cQC fight, but it's not great. Useful for RP effects if you ask me, next is:

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't have to rp for this if you don't want to....
I want you to me wanting to.

A general question for all these techniques. Say i make that sword of obsidian that is S-ranked and i do a move with it that is B-ranked. Is it a B-ranked move, S+B-ranked or..? What damage would it do?

Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

Kinda weird move, involving taijutsu and punches to a swordplay move xD. Are the punches necessary? Feels a lil' redundant if you ask me >_>. I mean in some cases, punching your opponent may be completely ineffective but a sword wouldn't.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want you to me wanting to.

A general question for all these techniques. Say i make that sword of obsidian that is S-ranked and i do a move with it that is B-ranked. Is it a B-ranked move, S+B-ranked or..? What damage would it do?

Kinda weird move, involving taijutsu and punches to a swordplay move xD. Are the punches necessary? Feels a lil' redundant if you ask me >_>. I mean in some cases, punching your opponent may be completely ineffective but a sword wouldn't.
Great question the sword would have S rank density, so it would take S rank power to break (depending on strength and weaknesses)

Where as when you use a jutsu to attack that is B rank, the power of the attack is B rank and can be stopped by B ranks and above. But when it's stopped the sword isn't destroyed, just blocked, maybe knocked out of your hand ect.

It's the same when someone has a S rank custom weapon. For example, helsing gloves of yours, they are S rank i think? But when you punch someone with the D rank punch jutsu, it's still only a D rank punch.

I don't get it either, seems lame and waste of a jutsu, unless you did like a spinning right hook and in the rotation bring your sword around in your left hand like, punch to throw them off, use the spin of momentum to get in the slash... either way, to me pretty useless unless in specific situations.

( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great question the sword would have S rank density, so it would take S rank power to break (depending on strength and weaknesses)

Where as when you use a jutsu to attack that is B rank, the power of the attack is B rank and can be stopped by B ranks and above. But when it's stopped the sword isn't destroyed, just blocked, maybe knocked out of your hand ect.

It's the same when someone has a S rank custom weapon. For example, helsing gloves of yours, they are S rank i think? But when you punch someone with the D rank punch jutsu, it's still only a D rank punch.
Well thats kinda confusing because lets say i create the sword to deal S-ranked damage, because, afterall it is S-ranked i could do that with a free-form slash right after i create the sword, no? So if i would do a kenjutsu move that is of a lesser rank than the sword itself that only weakens the potential damage of the sword? I get the concept but in this case it gets kinda redundant >_>. My gloves are indestructible but their damage aren't indicated through punches but rather their usage of wind and fire where as the swords damage is described by the damage output of the jutsu in which it was created by.

tanto.. Small katana? limited to the usage of that kind of weapon i guess. Probs never used in the RP i bet XD.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well thats kinda confusing because lets say i create the sword to deal S-ranked damage, because, afterall it is S-ranked i could do that with a free-form slash right after i create the sword, no? So if i would do a kenjutsu move that is of a lesser rank than the sword itself that only weakens the potential damage of the sword? I get the concept but in this case it gets kinda redundant >_>. My gloves are indestructible but their damage aren't indicated through punches but rather their usage of wind and fire where as the swords damage is described by the damage output of the jutsu in which it was created by.

tanto.. Small katana? limited to the usage of that kind of weapon i guess. Probs never used in the RP i bet XD.
Think of it this way if you have an S rank sword you made like the one above and i made a sword of A rank carbon. Both pretty dense, but if i swing at you with more force than you swing at me, my strike would hit your sword out of your hand, rather than winning as the sword is slightly stronger.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think of it this way if you have an S rank sword you made like the one above and i made a sword of A rank carbon. Both pretty dense, but if i swing at you with more force than you swing at me, my strike would hit your sword out of your hand, rather than winning as the sword is slightly stronger.
How is this force defined in the move?
*swings with more force than my opponent, wins muahaha* - ? O___o

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright but if you mess up with the concept i'll strip you of your training O_<

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

LAst of the c ranks

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright but if you mess up with the concept i'll strip you of your training O_<
Isn't it more appropriate for the pervy sage to actually just strip? z.z'

Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

Alright this feels like a very situational move as in you first of all need to be in mid air and you need to be above the opponent. This renders the technique kinda unique i guess. Anyway, it honestly isn't that bad of a technique but it still requires you to hold down on a sword and it can be countered too easily..

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't it more appropriate for the pervy sage to actually just strip? z.z'

Alright this feels like a very situational move as in you first of all need to be in mid air and you need to be above the opponent. This renders the technique kinda unique i guess. Anyway, it honestly isn't that bad of a technique but it still requires you to hold down on a sword and it can be countered too easily..
I dunno, you can combine it with other jutsu, hurricane fist into the air, flip, chidori through the blade and come down from above with a stabbing lightning sword?

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno, you can combine it with other jutsu, hurricane fist into the air, flip, chidori through the blade and come down from above with a stabbing lightning sword?
Well thats one move in the movecount to get you up in position. Most counters to that would probably not be wise to respond to with a sword i think >_>.