Something I noticed about Hinata in yesterday’s episode..

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except the so called strongest ninja got negged while sasuke and the other Kage were there. So tell your mum yeah Mum I'm going with the strongest ninja who couldn't save dad and I'll likely die alongside them but it's cool. Whereas if I stay with you I may still live and have a future but yeah you know you're only thristy for dad so I gotta go.

Grow up and accept she's a trash mother and character in that her priorities are not in order.

Please Borat's not been trained to be a mercenary but even if we accept that then look at how Kakashi and the other battle hardened child soldiers weren't allowed to fight against the 9 tails. They represent the next generation and the will of fire, it's there job to pass it on but yeah whatever.
They are trained to be shinobi, that's what the academy is for, genius. Just because they didn't grow up in a era where war was on-going and genin were put on the frontline doesn't disregard the fact that they represent Konoha's military.

You must be registered for see images

Hasn’t he allowed it in the past though? Or are we acting like it never happened?

Home girl loves reaching, I would’ve thought you’d be tired of me dragging you but Kushina was thinking the same thing huh? Or are you for the millionth time showcasing a bias? Pick one or both please..

Those are your insecurities talking to you, I’ve done no such thing and even stated so in the OP. If you failed to read them here it’s is again, based on everything displayed from Hinata thus far she’s a good mother who no better or worse then Sakura or any other fictional character that gave birth to another one. I’m not like you! You can’t find or will you find me on any thread bashing Hinata’s relationship with Boruto the way you’ve bashed Sakura & Saada’s...

Rusted as predicted!

Sasuke has zero to do with this thread, if you can’t engage the topic then don't engage period or better yet make another thread and see if I disagree.

More off topic BS, and this is how I know your not worth an argument but let’s play your fap games! Yeah tour right! Sasuke was absent for a large part of saradas life becuase he put a mission to save the world before being a husband further (still loving them I might add). Your right! Sasuke should’ve said Fu€k the NV and stayed in the village. Sarada is stupid to understand and accept that he wasn’t there for a good reason right? Sasuke didn’t want to be there huh?

Lmao psychological abuse huh?

You still strolling in 2017.

And when did he reject Sakura as his wife?

What lie and spin can you come up with?

Lol more bs and trolling, I don’t know why you haven’t been banned for good.

Anyway thanks for the laugh and display of stupidity.
Both of you are doing too much.

You made a thread because Hinata's hug order, as if she didn't hug Boruto at all. Bitch literally sent him to retrieve a person presumed dead.

Who would she be more surprised to see alive?

-Someone she sent to rescue. (Who was accompanied by 4 kages and the other strongest person on earth)

Or.

-The person who was last seen engulfed in the explosion at ground zero.

This thread is nonsense and you know it. Don't act as if Hinata fans or Sakura fans are going to respond unbiased to such a front loaded thread.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hasn’t he allowed it in the past though? Or are we acting like it never happened?
Part 1 is irrelevant to the Sasuke who left his family for 12 years. We already see adult Sasuke reject her kiss, so he'd reject a hug as well, hence why Sakura didn't even try this time around, since she seems to finally have learned her lesson.

Also, even if we are to consider those Part 1 moments, they all have Sasuke injured (unable to reject her) or dazed and in a state of confusion. The fact that you're even trying to compare that to a hug between a married couple is hilarious :lmao:

Home girl loves reaching, I would’ve thought you’d be tired of me dragging you but Kushina was thinking the same thing huh? Or are you for the millionth time showcasing a bias? Pick one or both please..
What's she got to do with anything?

Those are your insecurities talking to you, I’ve done no such thing and even stated so in the OP. If you failed to read them here it’s is again, based on everything displayed from Hinata thus far she’s a good mother who no better or worse then Sakura or any other fictional character that gave birth to another one. I’m not like you! You can’t find or will you find me on any thread bashing Hinata’s relationship with Boruto the way you’ve bashed Sakura & Saada’s...
You're doing all of this in this exact thread. Literally made a thread moaning about Hinata's hugging order :lol Stop trying to hide it. Like lmao, if you're going to bash/troll, just do it.

More off topic BS, and this is how I know your not worth an argument but let’s play your fap games! Yeah tour right! Sasuke was absent for a large part of saradas life becuase he put a mission to save the world before being a husband further (still loving them I might add). Your right! Sasuke should’ve said Fu€k the NV and stayed in the village. Sarada is stupid to understand and accept that he wasn’t there for a good reason right? Sasuke didn’t want to be there huh?
Yes, you're right, Sasuke didn't want to be there. He literally rejects Naruto's advice of going to spend time with his family saying that even if Salad hates him for this, it'll be better because of his self-pity. Even when he comes back to the village, it's all about that Jougan Prince :sigar:

Lmao psychological abuse huh?
She unlocked Sharingan under Sakura's watch. We even see this abuse in Gaiden. Vs Buntan, she even says she has suffered because of her parents just as Buntan did, where both of their fathers were absent while there mothers emotionally and verbally abused them.

And when did he reject Sakura as his wife?

When did I say this?

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rescuing Naruto has nothing to do with it and that isn't a valid excuse either.

Except Borat was disqualified in front of her eyes and shown to be incompetent during a controlled chunin exam. This isn't the time where people were sent to their deaths and btw Hinata herself was never cut out to be a ninja and she understands the dangers. A parents child is their child some parents have their priorities straight like protecting the next generation. Kurenai's father and others an example wouldn't let them fight rather they protected them during the 9 tails attack even though they were fully fledged ninja. Hinata’s priorities are clearly in the wrong order she values Naruto's(Kurama's) life above her children's safety. Her world revolves around Naruto we've seen her put Naruto above her own life, others lives many times before so what're her kids.

You can argue for her "real personality" until the chickens come home to roost however her personality is displayed in her actions.

Watching game of thrones I've realised Hinata is as messed up as some of those morally questionable people and may go as far as Jamie and Cersei. All she cares for is N..N..Naruto Coon, a few episodes back she saw Borat as N..N..Naruto Kun. She's got some serious underlying issues that need to resolved.
everything in this entire comment is out of context bullshit

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rescuing Naruto has nothing to do with it and that isn't a valid excuse either.
*yawn* Except it has everything to do with the scenario.

Except Borat was disqualified in front of her eyes and shown to be incompetent during a controlled chunin exam.
No, he was shown to be using an unauthorized device. It is your assumption that this translates to an inability or incompetence on his part.

This isn't the time where people were sent to their deaths and btw Hinata herself was never cut out to be a ninja and she understands the dangers.
Off in the land of fan-fictions.

A parents child is their child some parents have their priorities straight like protecting the next generation. Kurenai's father and others an example wouldn't let them fight rather they protected them during the 9 tails attack even though they were fully fledged ninja.
The fact they were fully-fledged ninja at that point kind of stands against the entire point you are trying to make. If I am going to take my kid out onto the obstacle course, the gun range, etc, and then turn him loose in a murder game to become a fully fledged special forces operative at 14 years old... I kind of expect him to move to react to threats, and would likely consider it a mark against his training success if he failed to do so.

The action of Kurenai's parents, in this case would be seen as a largely emotional one. Human and understandable - but rather silly within the context.

Hinata’s priorities are clearly in the wrong order she values Naruto's(Kurama's) life above her children's safety. Her world revolves around Naruto we've seen her put Naruto above her own life, others lives many times before so what're her kids.
You're inferring a great deal from a single scene in a non-canon source and extending it to attack a character you dislike on an emotional basis.

Even if your role is supposed to be symbolic of something, the effort is ultimately lost.

You can argue for her "real personality" until the chickens come home to roost however her personality is displayed in her actions.
As portrayed by an animation studio creating fan-fiction atop the canon plot.

Watching game of thrones I've realised Hinata is as messed up as some of those morally questionable people and may go as far as Jamie and Cersei. All she cares for is N..N..Naruto Coon, a few episodes back she saw Borat as N..N..Naruto Kun. She's got some serious underlying issues that need to resolved.
The problem is that ignorant fools have been given the driver's seat of vehicles they don't understand.

It's time for your character to be retired.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your mom sounds terrible for letting you go in the first place.

In a real world situation in which your husband is the strongest person on earth and hero of the world ; something that managed to capture him should be as far away from your child as possible.

The fact you’re nitpicking over hug order is fucking retarded, the fact you asked your mom in that context is fucking retarded and the fact you tried to equate this to a real world situation is fucking retarded.

These are child soldiers trained since the tender age of 10 to kill,deceive and die for their country in a universe where world ending events are just around the corner.

But your issue is the fact she hugged a person presumed dead or at the very least, in critical condition over a person she literally sent to retrieve him?
You just wanted to call her mother terrible. XD And I think she questioned her on the postulation that she had let her go in the first place (pulled a Hinata). Anyway, I think most people, or mothers generally, would attend to the child first before the husband, in any case, if they still think of their child as a child. That's just parental protocol, in any situation the child was in potential danger.

Perhaps Hinata already thought of Boruto as a man when he surprised her with his Naruto eseque reassuring smile, and thus an equal to Naruto. And also considering that, she might have fully trusted Sasuke with him and wasn't having thoughts of worry about him besides Naruto who was in the real danger, explaining the head first hug that temporarily ignored Boruto.

Last edited:

Sakura Michiko

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just wanted to call her mother terrible. XD And I think she questioned her on the postulation that she had let her go in the first place (pulled a Hinata). Anyway, I think most people, or mothers generally, would attend to the child first before the husband, in any case, if they still think of their child as a child. That's just parental protocol, in any situation the child was in potential danger.

Perhaps Hinata already thought of Boruto as a man when he surprised her with his Naruto eseque reassuring smile, and thus an equal to Naruto. And also considering that, she might have fully trusted Sasuke with him and wasn't having thoughts of worry about him besides Naruto who was in the real danger, explaining the head first hug that temporarily ignored Boruto.
My mom acutally wouldn't let me go. That guy assumed that. When I explained the situation to my mom (I explained to her what happened in the anime because she watches some anime with me and I related it to a real world situation like an active shooting in a store) I explained it as if I just ran after my dad. In a real world situation if I told her I was going after my dad she would have said "No" and if I would have disobey she would have acted like Sakura(Shin situation) and go to save me.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My mom acutally wouldn't let me go. That guy assumed that. When I explained the situation to my mom (I explained to her what happened in the anime because she watches some anime with me and I related it to a real world situation like an active shooting in a store) I explained it as if I just ran after my dad. In a real world situation if I told her I was going after my dad she would have said "No" and if I would have disobey she would have acted like Sakura(Shin situation) and go to save me.
If she didn’t let you go, why the **** did she say she would hug you first?

Why relate it to a real world situation when in no shape or form would a child end up being the deciding factor in a battle.

You sound stupid. You also sound stupid for changing the scenario that you ran after your dad when that’s not what happened with Boruto. Or equating it to a active shooter in a store.

If this were the Sakura/Shin situation, it would end up with her dumbass in more danger as she isn’t t as strong as the father or his best friend.

If you’re not going to use the exact same situation Boruto had, the. Don’t bother asking. You made your mom sound like a idiot and a bad mother.

You also sound like a piece of shit child for ignoring your mom when armed people are in a store. Both Sarada and Boruto aren’t stupid enough to do something like that.

Last edited:

roark

Regular
Kin
60💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The minimum Sasuke should do is be the babysitter of Naruto's son after he forgiven him and saved him. Hinata owns nothing to Sasuke. In the gaiden Sarada ran away and was almost killed by Sasuke, the situation was more focused on Sarada specially because Sakura did a lot of shit too like breaking her house. That said I think Hinata would put Naruto above Boruto if she needs to chose though