Something I noticed about Hinata in yesterday’s episode..

Dgrayman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol.... Naruto was presumed dead, and boruto wasn't, so when she saw naruto she obviously knew boruto was okay because he wasn't the one in danger in the first place, he was just the hero and who ever checks on the hero ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Warlocks

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol.... Naruto was presumed dead, and boruto wasn't, so when she saw naruto she obviously knew boruto was okay because he wasn't the one in danger in the first place, he was just the hero and who ever checks on the hero .?
And Boruto was standing right infront of her walking out of the portal. Hinata had no reason to be worried about her son.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura did the same thing though, She looked towards sasuke first, Then went to sarada.
Keyword “looked” and it only lasted for seconds, Sakura completely diminished her attention for Sasukes presence and walked past him as if he wasn’t even there alive (ghost like). It’s not the same but you that.

The only reason she didn't embrace sasuke first was because if she tried
Fanfic! Assumption! Doesn’t belong!

Had to make my thread negative huh?

He'd avoid it or cockblock her with forehead poke or just dodge her.
Assumption! Fanfic! Doesn’t belong!

So she settled with the look, Unlike naruto who is very open to emotions.
Nope none of that shit happened.

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol.... Naruto was presumed dead, and boruto wasn't, so when she saw naruto she obviously knew boruto was okay because he wasn't the one in danger in the first place, he was just the hero and who ever checks on the hero ?
Unless she trusts Sasuke completely which is unlikely for his history, she should have been at least worried enough to check on Boruto, whether he had been hurt. And his arm was badly hurt from the Rasengan clash with Momoshiki, so Hinata should have been able to notice that and check on the arm. Naruto didn't seem to have sustained any damage worth getting the hug primarily, while Boruto had torn clothes and an arm needing immediate Medical attention and yet was left to watch his dad get one.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keyword “looked” and it only lasted for seconds, Sakura completely diminished her attention for Sasukes presence and walked past him as if he wasn’t even there alive (ghost like). It’s not the same but you that.
Yes "looked" because sasuke isn't about showing affection towards sakura publicly. Thus they just shared a look, She smiled and moved onto sarada.

Regardless of what you want to believe and the obvious agenda of your thread, Sakura like hinata focused their attention of their husbands first and their children second.

At least you tried though, best not look towards reddit for ideas, They're normally not very well thought through.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again, that first paragraph doesn't make sense.. Can't you word it better because there is absolutely no comparison to be made in both scenarios.

Sakura and Sarada literally had a fight the last time they were together prior to that scan.. While Naruto was kidnapped probably presumed dead? (only watched the fight with fused momo not watching the anime).... How does that compare?

Outrage? Haha please.. not at all. Don't know why you're shy to throw your shade though lol
It makes perfect sense...

When after Hinata’s husband and child came back or arose from battle hinata immediately comforted Naruto and worried about his well being before Boruto. Flip side: after both Sasuke & Sarada both survived their first incounter with Shin (still arisen from battle) Sakura immediately comforted Sarada before Sasuke. Both situations were are identical to that extent their responses are just what are diffrent. I actually haven’t even gave my opinion on my own topic, I asked you yours.

Would you like to know my opinion?

Lmao yes outrage! Your turning this into something it’s not, you making it seem as if I said sakura was a better mother or that Sakura is better period. That’s so 2017 fam, the fandom wars are dead and your trying to revive them.

I’m not here for it.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes "looked" because sasuke isn't about showing affection towards sakura publicly. Thus they just shared a look, She smiled and moved onto sarada.
Off topic! Sasukes ability to omit emotion has nothing to do with this thread, the dynamic of Sasuke & Sakura as husband & wife or paring is off topic. Your falling into the redundant escapee of the rationalizing a paring kishi cared little about and I didn’t even have to bait you.

Anyway, Sakura looked Sasuke firs yes but unlike Hinata she didn’t monetized her husband before her child and that’s pure facts. Sarada took presidence in Sakuras entirety even though Sasuke was literally had knives stabbed into his body.

Regardless of what you want to believe and the obvious agenda of your thread
As usual you didn’t read the thread in its entirety, you stopped reading the second you interpreted the topic as a criticism of Hinata when I clearlly included that it wasn’t in the initial post but your inclined to fall into that easy habit escape route just to disagree with me about something.

like hinata focused their attention of their husbands first and their children second.
Nice fanfic!

Sakura 100% dismissed Sasukes presence and significance for Sarada’s while hinata was unable to do that, your allowed to take that how you want. If it’s negative to you then it’s negative.. that

at least you tried though, best not look towards reddit for ideas, They're normally not very well thought through.
l

Lmao you believe anything that troll says huh? Reddit didn’t motivate this thread but your allowed to believe that troll has been owned, defunded and banned endlessly for his shinnangans.

Flies are attracted to sh!t right? So jumping on anything he has to say makes sense.

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off topic! Sasukes ability to omit emotion has nothing to do with this thread, the dynamic of Sasuke & Sakura as husband & wife or paring is off topic. Your falling into the redundant escapee of the rationalizing a paring kishi cared little about and I didn’t even have to bait you.
Bold is not off topic and it has everything to do with your thread. Couples dynamics and their abilities to show emotion towards each other is very important in the pictures you posted.

One couple doesn't mind showing emotion in public, Thus hinata physically showed affection to naruto to acknowledge him

The other doesn't show emotion in public, Thus Sakura shared a look/smiled at him to acknowledge him

Both Hinata and sakura shared a moment with their husband before their children, It's that simple. It's really not that hard.

Anyway, Sakura looked Sasuke firs yes but unlike Hinata she didn’t monetized her husband before her child and that’s pure facts. Sarada took presidence in Sakuras entirety even though Sasuke was literally had knives stabbed into his body.
If sarada took precedence, She would of went to sarada fist then had her little moment with sasuke afterwards.

As usual you didn’t read the thread in its entirety, you stopped reading the second you interpreted the topic as a criticism of Hinata when I clearlly included that it wasn’t in the initial post but your inclined to fall into that easy habit escape route just to disagree with me about something.
I disagree because your seeing only what you want to see. They both shared a moment with their husband before they did their kids.

Nice fanfic!

Sakura 100% dismissed Sasukes presence and significance for Sarada’s while hinata was unable to do that, your allowed to take that how you want. If it’s negative to you then it’s negative.. that
She 100% dismissed him, yet they shared a look/she smiled at him????,

Which you yourself admited?????
Anyway, Sakura looked Sasuke firs yes

????????????

????????????????????????

Flies are attracted to sh!t right? So jumping on anything he has to say makes sense.
Indeed, Flys seem to be buzzing around trying to score brownie points.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found it odd and definitely worth mentioning how Hinata (as a mother) instantly focused on and embraced Naruto (her husband) before Boruto (her son) after they both arised from imminent danger. This situation automatically linked a similarity of an almost identical situation in the Gaiden... so what you think?

Hinata....

You must be registered for see images

While Sakura.....

I only bring this up because like Sakura, Hinata’s bond with her child was stressed due to the emotional/physical absence of the her husband in addition to being the father of their children. Disclaimer: Im not saying Hinata is a bad mother or that Sakura is a better mother in contrast.
Sakura was probably too scared to hug Sasuke

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bold is not off topic and it has everything to do with your thread. Couples dynamics and thnot eir abilities to show emotion towards each other is very important in the pictures you posted.
Yes it is, your also contriving this into something it’s not and again I’m not here for it. This thread is not about any of established realtionships between a man and woman or the indictement of Sakura or Hinata as wives or even mothers, your contriving it to that. It really shows you inability to see past trival distractions in order to commute in discussion into something it’s not.

You just want to argue and I’m not here for it, congrats you’ve derailed the thread.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it is, your also contriving this into something it’s not and again I’m not here for it. This thread is not about any of established realtionships between a man and woman or the indictement of Sakura or Hinata as wives or even mothers, your contriving it to that. It really shows you inability to see past trival distractions in order to commute in discussion into something it’s not.

You just want to argue and I’m not here for it, congrats you’ve derailed the thread.
If you want people to explain those moments in your pictures, Then you need to bring up the dynamics between Husband/Wife and the children. What else were you expecting exactly?.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto was "dead" prior to sasuke and buritto saving him that's as far as hinata could speculate only one that was certain of narutos survival was sasuke. This is why hinata embraced Naruto the way she did as she believed there may have been a chance he was really gone. Your disclaimer is wack we know what you're trying to do, stop reaching. Lul. :Maddy:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was "dead" prior to sasuke and buritto saving him that's as far as hinata could speculate only one that was certain of narutos survival was sasuke. This is why hinata embraced Naruto the way she did as she believed there may have been a chance he was really gone. Your disclaimer is wack we know what you're trying to do, stop reaching. Lul. :Maddy:
Nice fanfic Sasuke confirmed Naruto was alive. And the fact is that if somebody of Naruto's caliber was likely dead in her eyes then she would be more worried about Borat. She should never have let him go in the first place and risk losing him as well. And more importantly she should've been primarily concerned with his state than Naruto's. This scene and many others show Hinat doesn't have her priorities straight as a mother when it comes to Naruto everybody else becomes irrelevant. :Maddy:

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The person that wrote it wanted her to give naruto a hug first that simple, was up to her if you really think about it

Regardless of what you want to believe and the obvious agenda of your thread, Sakura like hinata focused their attention of their husbands first and their children second.

At least you tried though, best not look towards reddit for ideas, They're normally not very well thought through.
I agree with this right here the writers know sasuke better then anyone, and they know he’s not a affectionate type of person never was and Sakura knows that to

Last edited by a moderator: