Something I noticed about Hinata in yesterday’s episode..

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I found it odd and definitely worth mentioning how Hinata (as a mother) instantly focused on and embraced Naruto (her husband) before Boruto (her son) after they both arised from imminent danger. This situation automatically linked a similarity of an almost identical situation in the Gaiden... so what you think?

Hinata....

You must be registered for see images

While Sakura.....

I only bring this up because like Sakura, Hinata’s bond with her child was stressed due to the emotional/physical absence of the her husband in addition to being the father of their children. Disclaimer: Im not saying Hinata is a bad mother or that Sakura is a better mother in contrast.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only difference is that naruto was the one kidnapped that they went to go save, she had already let boruto go with sasuke. Sarada was the one in danger in the ss scenario, not sasuke. So I mean..... yea

To put it better. Sarada/sakura where the main focus of everything that culminates in that hug, while narutos kidnapping and subsequent rescue where the main focus of their respective hug.

Last edited:
Reactions: roark

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only difference is that naruto was the one kidnapped that they went to go save, she had already let boruto go with sasuke. Sarada was the one in danger in the ss scenario, not sasuke. So I mean..... yea

To put it better. Sarada/sakura where the main focus of everything that culminates in that hug, while narutos kidnapping and subsequent rescue where the main focus of their respective hug.
Though it's odd she didn't thank Sasuke or say a word to him at all. I mean, Boruto was in his care. He didn't walk into the swirling hole unaccompanied. And I believe Hinata's approval was because of her knowledge of Sasuke's status as a ninja, him being as strong as Naruto and all, or she probably wouldn't have let Boruto go rescue his dad who was clearly no match for more than one Otsutsuki strong enough to take him hostage.

OT: I definitely would have felt unloved if I was Boruto and I just rescued my dad and the first thing my mother does when seeing us is throw herself at my dad before acknowledging that I didn't die trying to rescue my dad who was captured by scary strong aliens. But that may be only me.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though it's odd she didn't thank Sasuke or say a word to him at all. I mean, Boruto was in his care. He didn't walk into the swirling hole unaccompanied. And I believe Hinata's approval was because of her knowledge of Sasuke's status as a ninja, him being as strong as Naruto and all, or she probably wouldn't have let Boruto go rescue his dad who was clearly no match for more than one Otsutsuki strong enough to take him hostage.
Literally don’t know what any of that has to do with this other than taking the opportunity to wank. Just stating the differences in context instead of the obvious shade throwing that was going on. It’d be wonderful if we had a day where people don’t have a silly agenda in every post

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Whether or not Naruro was kidnapped (unlike Sasuke/Sasuke), Hinata knowing he was with Sasuke or act is irrelevant. My point is simply that Hinata automatically threw herself at Naruto and acknowledged Boruto second after they both reappeared before Hinata on their feet with a smile. Hinata & Sakuras diffrent responses when interacting with their children is the only the I’m highlighting period. It’s almost if Hinata’s devotion to Naruto is still higherly placed then anyone else’s to her.

But the diffrence isn’t that big.. Both Sarada & Boruto partook or was present too situations that were over their heads and both were unscathed from that standpoint.

Last edited:

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol looks like even hinata doesnt like the new generation (her own kid bourto)

but the really fucked up thing is iruka sensi didnt even get a shout out when naruto was forming the rasengan..

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whether or not Naruro was kidnapped (unlike Sasuke/Sasuke), Hinata knowing he was with Sasuke or act is irrelevant. My point is simply that Hinata automatically threw herself at Naruto and acknowledged Boruto second after they both reappeared before Hinata on their feet with a smile. Hinata & Sakuras diffrent responses when interacting with their children is the only the I’m highlighting period.

But the diffrence isn’t that big.. Both Sarada & Boruto partook or was present too situations that were over their heads and both were unscathed from that standpoint.
This is true. It would be easier to have her hug both, or look better on her part at least

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Literally don’t know what any of that has to do with this other than taking the opportunity to wank. Just stating the differences in context instead of the obvious shade throwing that was going on. It’d be wonderful if we had a day where people don’t have a silly agenda in every post
I was merely alluding to something I noticed was peculiar to me. I don't know why you judge that to have exterior motive. The fact I didn't try dismantle what you said should be enough proof that I was sort of agreeing with you, and to an extent, your point is agreeable. Credit was due to Sasuke though, and it's not just Hinata, the Kage's would have shown enough gratitude if they verbally thanked him. Though Sasuke himself wouldn't want any thanks for doing what's natural to him.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great point. Hinata also tried to fight Momo after he took Naruto without even considering staying with her kids. What if she died and Naruto never came back? Boruto and Himawari would have became orphans.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your reason for bringing this up actually doesn't make sense. Hinata and Boruto's bond wasn't strained not to talk of Sarada-Sakura Gaiden level strained lol.. I mean really, your reason doesn't seem coherent at all which makes your disclaimer funny.

Throw your shade with your chest man.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was merely alluding to something I noticed was peculiar to me. I don't know why you judge that to have exterior motive. The fact I didn't try dismantle what you said should be enough proof that I was sort of agreeing with you, and to an extent, your point is agreeable. Credit was due to Sasuke though, and it's not just Hinata, the Kage's would have shown enough gratitude if they verbally thanked him. Though Sasuke himself wouldn't want any thanks for doing what's natural to him.
No your right, I’m not saying your wrong, sasuke alone could be thanked, attributed to them all coming back, as naruto alone wouldn’tve been able to return, and without naruto and sasuke, they’d all be dead. I was just questioning it’s relevance to my point. The agenda thing is just a byproduct of the current wonderful environment around here

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No your right, I’m not saying your wrong, sasuke alone could be thanked, attributed to them all coming back, as naruto alone wouldn’tve been able to return, and without naruto and sasuke, they’d all be dead. I was just questioning it’s relevance to my point. The agenda thing is just a byproduct of the current wonderful environment around here
It wasn't relevant, I admit. I just thought about it reading your post and remembering that Hinata didn't thank Sasuke and subsequently, the other Kage's were equally nonchalant to the real rescue team. I.e Sasuke and Boruto. Did they even witness Boruto going up there and performing while they were beat up and taken out? If they did, their mortal wounds are probably nothing to their emotional wound from seeing how much more useful another kid not even half their age was. And Sasuke, their former enemy, picking that kid for the rescue. I think maybe that's why they didn't want to say their thanks to Sasuke, they would wind up more miserable thanking Sasuke and then Sasuke probably pointing them to Boruto for playing a pivotal role.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your reason for bringing this up actually doesn't make sense. Hinata and Boruto's bond wasn't strained not to talk of Sarada-Sakura Gaiden level strained
Your not reading! I never said the Hinata/Boruto’s relationship had the same mechanics or was directly parallel, I said that Hinata/Boruto had a strong mother-child releationship just Sakura/Sarada do and that both Sarada/Boruto dealt with the absence of their fathers. It’s seems you had a preconceived negative notion just based off of reading the title.

Anyway me bringing it up does make sense, both of the situations or the end results were the same. I’m simply pointing out that hinata was drawn to Naruto first then Boruto second (opposite to Sakura).

I don’t throw shade, I sun n!ggas. Don’t be tight I’m not negatively criticizing hinata, jump out your outrage for a minute lol

Naruto and Sarada were in trouble, that's why Hinata and Sakura placed their attention on them first.
Both Sarada & Sasuke were in trouble, Sasuke more so yet Sarada still caught her attention first and comfort first. People are making this into a bad thing when it’s not.

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura did the same thing though, She looked towards sasuke first, Then went to sarada.

The only reason she didn't embrace sasuke first was because if she tried, He'd avoid it or cockblock her with forehead poke or just dodge her. So she settled with the look, Unlike naruto who is very open to emotions.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your not reading! I never said the Hinata/Boruto’s relationship had the same mechanics or was directly parallel, I said that Hinata/Boruto had a strong mother-child releationship just Sakura/Sarada do and that both Sarada/Boruto dealt with the absence of their fathers. It’s seems you had a preconceived negative notion just based off of reading the title.

Anyway me bringing it up does make sense, both of the situations or the end results were the same. I’m simply pointing out that hinata was drawn to Naruto first then Boruto second (opposite to Sakura).

I don’t throw shade, I sun n!ggas. Don’t be tight I’m not negatively criticizing hinata, jump out your outrage for a minute lol
Again, that first paragraph doesn't make sense.. Can't you word it better because there is absolutely no comparison to be made in both scenarios. Sakura and Sarada literally had a fight the last time they were together prior to that scan.. While Naruto was kidnapped probably presumed dead? (only watched the fight with fused momo not watching the anime).... How does that compare?

Outrage? Haha please.. not at all. Don't know why you're shy to throw your shade though lol

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again, that first paragraph doesn't make sense.. Can't you word it better because there is absolutely no comparison to be made in both scenarios. Sakura and Sarada literally had a fight the last time they were together prior to that scan.. While Naruto was kidnapped probably presumed dead? (only watched the fight with fused momo not watching the anime).... How does that compare?

Outrage? Haha please.. not at all. Don't know why you're shy to throw your shade though lol
What about considering something we may be forgetting? The fact Boruto was wearing a jacket that had not been washed the last time it was worn and was stinking death as a result. That could be it.

Last edited: