[Discussion] So how strong is Jinbei really?

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True that is a possibility, but there's other strong people to fight too Garp, CP's, Pacifistas if they've been upgraded, shichibukai etc. The SH's being the MC's makes me think they're most likely to fight Admirals, the most seriously.
Very true.. but then I also have to add the Revolutionaries to the mix as well lol

Idk.. I've always wanted to see an EOS Sanji fight against Kizaru tho so I hope you're right bro.

I think once luffy finds one piece and knows the truth he wont oppose the government whatsoever
What? It's the opposite homie..

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very true.. but then I also have to add the Revolutionaries to the mix as well lol

Idk.. I've always wanted to see an EOS Sanji fight against Kizaru tho so I hope you're right bro.

What? It's the opposite homie..
Doubt it. Roger didnt oppose the government after learning the truth. I think the truth will actually make luffy realize there's a reason to the balance the government wishes to maintain like with roger. Hell instead of going against them he just turned himself in

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think once luffy finds one piece and knows the truth he wont oppose the government whatsoever
It's the exact opposite :lmao:

U can also see Sengoku expression changed after WB said One piece does exist

WG wants people to forget about OP n wants to stop rookies at any cost. That's why they joined hands with Shichibukais n to some extent with Yonkos.
If it wasn't that important than they would not have destroyed Ohara n let people decipher those poneglyphs

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's the exact opposite :lmao:

U can also see Sengoku expression changed after WB said One piece does exist

WG wants people to forget about OP n wants to stop rookies at any cost. That's why they joined hands with Shichibukais n to some extent with Yonkos.
If it wasn't that important than they would not have destroyed Ohara n let people decipher those poneglyphs
Missed my point

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah cause whitebeard can see the future and knows what one piece is
He knew the exact location of One Piece as well as what D signifies.
The simple fact that D's are enemies of Celestial dragons itself suggest that once One Piece is found People will know about the Void History which apparently WG doesn't want to reveal.
Let's also not forget that OPverse isn't the ideal place to start with. Slavery, Racism, Corruption, Harassment and all the disgusting things which are done has made Marines look the biggest villains in OPverse. To gain the honor of Marines back Marie jois needs to be destroyed and a new WG has to be formed.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jinbei is pretty strong imo , we just how no idea how powerfuk he really is. I would say he would be mid tier yonko commander level.

Luffy needs three or four top tier commrade if he is planning to journey raftel.