[Discussion] So how strong is Jinbei really?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[FONT=&quot]
Let’s face it there has been a lot of speculation about how strong Jinbei really is but let’s get to the bottom of it once and for all.

Feats: He has many feats but 2 that stand out are his feats of stopping Akainu (a fucking admiral and current fleet commander) and tanking an attack from Big Mom (a fucking emperor and one of the strongest 4 pirates in the world; although she was in a weakened state)

Then there’s him effortless tanking g2 Luffy and asking him if that’s all he learned from his training. Tho this feat is no where near the previous 2

On top of his other various feats (won’t bore u with those) he gets stronger and faster in water and can manipulate the liquid in your body with fisherman karate.

So how strong is Jinbei really?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Jimbei is above Gear 2 and 3 Luffy but a tad below 4.

Kinda like Doflamingo or a Sweet Commander. Jimbei would be awesome against Cracker now I think of it.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idiot thinks Jinbei can beat G2/G3 Luffy.
Calling me an idiot after your time travel thread ? Dude the whole base knows who the real idiot is here. Calling someone an idiot for having a grounded opinion is also pretty sad. At least it's not as sad as going through years of private messages on my page to try and mock me with. Oh wait that was also you.

Little saddo, how frustrated you must be to go to these lengths to keep stalking whatever I do here.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Calling me an idiot after your time travel thread ? Dude the whole base knows who the real idiot is here. Calling someone an idiot for having a grounded opinion is also pretty sad. At least it's not as sad as going through years of private messages on my page to try and mock me with. Oh wait that was also you.

Little saddo, how frustrated you must be to go to these lengths to keep stalking whatever I do here.
Thinking Jinbei can put down G2/3 Luffy something which not even Katakuri couldn't accomplish.
And any sane person know that Jinbei is fodder compared G4 Luffy. Only idiots think Jinbei is a "tad below" G4 Luffy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except your opinion is trash. Thinking Jinbei can put down G2/3 Luffy something which not even Katakuri couldn't accomplish.
And any sane person know that Jinbei is fodder compared G4 Luffy. Only idiots think Jinbei is a "tad below" G4 Luffy.

Stick to that Shogeki no trash or go and watch your Sanji hentai. Your mind cant handle advance manga like One Piece.
REEEE rage on, dig into that posting history. Pull up some more irrelevant things you looked up about me.

I warned you last time, you're a sad stalker. I've had enough. I'm just going to report you for harassment every time you feel the need to look things up about me / send me private messages or post on my wall. Let's get you out of this section, you don't contribute so you also don't belong.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
REEEE rage on, dig into that posting history. Pull up some more irrelevant things you looked up about me.

I warned you last time, you're a sad stalker. I've had enough. I'm just going to report you for harassment every time you feel the need to look things up about me / send me private messages or post on my wall. Let's get you out of this section, you don't contribute so you also don't belong.
You're the one who quoted me first bro.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're the one who quoted me first bro.
Do you think it's about who quoted who first ? It's about you being a little stalker creep who doesn't belong on a discussion board. The fact that you don't understand that after telling you MANY times to piss off says enough.

Go find a hobby, get outside more.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the crew he’ll be below Zoro and possibly Sanji
Hmm, i don't think his below Sanji because he was teamed up with him during their fight against wadatsumi. Therefore, i also believe their around the same level. Also, in terms of Zoro it'll depend on whos haki is stronger.

I think Jimbei is above Gear 2 and 3 Luffy but a tad below 4.
Kinda like Doflamingo or a Sweet Commander. Jimbei would be awesome against Cracker now I think of it.
Hmm, how would say Jinbei keep countering Crackers army of biscuit soldiers. Through a water based technique? i.e nami. But that was a technique done from a rod. If Jinbei spams his water style, wouldn't that exhaust him leaving him open to the real Cracker?

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, i don't think his below Sanji because he was teamed up with him during their fight against wadatsumi. Therefore, i also believe their around the same level. Also, in terms of Zoro it'll depend on whos haki is stronger.

Hmm, how would say Jinbei keep countering Crackers army of biscuit soldiers. Through a water based technique? i.e nami. But that was a technique done from a rod. If Jinbei spams his water style, wouldn't that exhaust him leaving him open to the real Cracker?
Zoro will continue being the second strongest straw hat after Luffy. That wont chanage. I’m not sure about Sanji. When I always thought Sanji will fight an admiral in the end of series but I doubt it now with the way the series is going. Jinbe is in that same level, maybe a bit lower after he comes to wano

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro will continue being the second strongest straw hat after Luffy. That wont chanage. I’m not sure about Sanji. When I always thought Sanji will fight an admiral in the end of series but I doubt it now with the way the series is going. Jinbe is in that same level, maybe a bit lower after he comes to wano
I think sanji will take to the raid suit to compete

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But Jinbei's older and his growth rate's probably not nearly as high as the M3. By the time they're ready to fight and beat Admirals Sanji will be there. Honestly if we include the Fleet Admiral, which only makes sense since Luffy fighting Akainu is what a lot expect, we'd actually have Sanji, Zoro and Jinbei fighting the 3 Admirals.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But Jinbei's older and his growth rate's probably not nearly as high as the M3. By the time they're ready to fight and beat Admirals Sanji will be there. Honestly if we include the Fleet Admiral, which only makes sense since Luffy fighting Akainu is what a lot expect, we'd actually have Sanji, Zoro and Jinbei fighting the 3 Admirals.
It doesn't have to be only the SH's vs the WG.. so imagine another one of the Supernova (or more) going up against one of the admirals too.. just a possibility..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't have to be only the SH's vs the WG.. so imagine another one of the Supernova (or more) going up against one of the admirals too.. just a possibility..
True that is a possibility, but there's other strong people to fight too Garp, CP's, Pacifistas if they've been upgraded, shichibukai etc. The SH's being the MC's makes me think they're most likely to fight Admirals, the most seriously.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True that is a possibility, but there's other strong people to fight too Garp, CP's, Pacifistas if they've been upgraded, shichibukai etc. The SH's being the MC's makes me think they're most likely to fight Admirals, the most seriously.
I think once luffy finds one piece and knows the truth he wont oppose the government whatsoever