OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn this is kind of a weird match up... I guess Smoker. But he really has nothing forcing him out that Golem. And I'm not sure who might have better Haki.

kyubbi sagemode

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pica has no way to hurt him unless he gets out of the huge body which would be a suicide for pica

Smoker high diff
this is a bad matchup but i say smoker high diff
The reason I made this is because I feel that smoker is the more skilled fighter in general but i see it being very difficult for him to get through picas haki and his mountain sized golem as I don't believe he has the same DC as zoro has.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The reason I made this is because I feel that smoker is the more skilled fighter in general but i see it being very difficult for him to get through picas haki and his mountain sized golem as I don't believe he has the same DC as zoro has.
We barely saw anything out of Smoker's DF post-TS.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smokey definitely has better maneuvrability than Pica and his jutte would be dangerous in close combat. However, out of the two, while assimilating rocks, Pica can hurt Smokey when Smokey can't. FBH Vergo seemed to impress Smokey and Pica can replicate it, probably even use it in combo with his rock golem structures(although he didn't, i don't see why he couldn't, at least theoritically), maybe even use Smokey's jutte against himself(assuming he can somehow steal it safely) or sea stones with his environment control, so i'd go with him. Not to mention, Pica is really the worse opponent to face when it comes to stamina. The longer the battle, the better Pica would be at his advantage.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smokey definitely has better maneuvrability than Pica and his jutte would be dangerous in close combat. However, out of the two, while assimilating rocks, Pica can hurt Smokey when Smokey can't. FBH Vergo seemed to impress Smokey and Pica can replicate it, probably even use it in combo with his rock golem structures(although he didn't, i don't see why he couldn't, at least theoritically), maybe even use Smokey's jutte against himself(assuming he can somehow steal it safely) or sea stones with his environment control, so i'd go with him. Not to mention, Pica is really the worse opponent to face when it comes to stamina. The longer the battle, the better Pica would be at his advantage.
Pica also has attacks like Charlestone and Stone Mill that are a lot faster than his golem's punches.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Pica has Busoshoku so he can hurt Smoker. I have no idea who'd win tbh.
Yea but If he comes out of his golem to hurt smoker he can be hurt. He hasn't shown us Haki on his golem yet so its pointless to assume he could cover something so large.

So if pika hurts smoker smoker hurts pika.

If not they are at a stalemate.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No indication of this.
Akainu never showed that he could put Haki on Dai Funka, Aokiji never showed that he could put Haki on Ice Pheasant or Ice Age, Kizaru never showed that he could put Haki on his lasers, Fujitora never showed that he could use Haki on his meteors, and Mihawk never showed that he could put Haki on his long range slashes. So I guess we are just going to assume that none of them can put Haki on their long range attacks.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea but If he comes out of his golem to hurt smoker he can be hurt. He hasn't shown us Haki on his golem yet so its pointless to assume he could cover something so large.
Why does he need to cover the entire golem with haki? He can just use it on minor parts enough to hurt Smokey. He probably didn't use haki on his rock structures because he didn't need it. It's not like he was fighting a logia