Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You for got to say smoke release.

Anyways tell me about this Smoke Release in your own words.
Sorry for the late reply... I've had some RL issues..

To be honest, I don't know much about smoke and I haven't bothered to look it up on the wiki so here goes nothing. Smoke release is a hidden ability that allows the user to create and manipulate smoke to a certain extent. I assume that using smoke release would be similar to using wind techniques in that smoke is really just cloudy wind, not exactly but you get the point. Uhh. That's about all I know about smoke techniques. They can be countered by their wind counterpart fairly easily and must have some sort of relationship with fire. Oh yeah. I guess I can use smoke from burning things in a battle for smoke but I don't know for sure.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the late reply... I've had some RL issues..

To be honest, I don't know much about smoke and I haven't bothered to look it up on the wiki so here goes nothing. Smoke release is a hidden ability that allows the user to create and manipulate smoke to a certain extent. I assume that using smoke release would be similar to using wind techniques in that smoke is really just cloudy wind, not exactly but you get the point. Uhh. That's about all I know about smoke techniques. They can be countered by their wind counterpart fairly easily and must have some sort of relationship with fire. Oh yeah. I guess I can use smoke from burning things in a battle for smoke but I don't know for sure.
I guess I'll explain U_U

Smoke Release is different than elemental release as it does not come from the body or manipulated within ones body. You will always need a source of smoke. Like some water techniques require a water source nearby for you to use it in a jutsu form. Therefore it's incredibly hard to create smoke out of no where. Yes you could burn things during a battle to use it as you wish, however to do that it's really not advantagous for you. That is way all smoke users have some kind of nozzle or pipes to launch smoke granades/bombs, most just have wrist launchers. This is standard for smoke bio's so that they can use smoke during battle. In our training you will recieve them or show me them the ones you already have [you should have this in bio].

"Shows you smoke wrist launchers"

Now you might wonder "How can you manipulate smoke?" Easy....

Shows you the wrist launchers again!

With this, it's a full automatic launcher which is also capable of a single loading barrell that can launch smoke bombs. It has an automatic loader where before loading the smoke bombs, I can infuse it with my chakra. After that I launch them where ever I wish and then once smoke gets created, I manipulate it as I wish

Weakness of smoke is:::::::::::::::::::::::::: Everything. Wind can blow it away, it doesn't block anything but vision. Fire or lightning can carry some of the smoke away due to it's speed, earth can block it or atleast make it so that it has to go around it and take up valuable time and water can supress it.

So why is it effective?

Perhaps it's a question for you to answer. But it's used for consealment. You, have to be a decent/good strategist to use this. Which in turn can be highly effective.

Now before we continue, anymore questions?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions here. And I don't think I have that in my bio because I didn't know about it.
Then you must add that into your bio with it... or else you will not be able to use smoke release effectively... because you will not have smoke just randomly appear out of no where. Which is a big disadvantage for you......Just add that you got some from my training or whatever.

"throws you wrist launchers"

Take these for the purpose of training.

Alphaqindyas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then you must add that into your bio with it... or else you will not be able to use smoke release effectively... because you will not have smoke just randomly appear out of no where. Which is a big disadvantage for you......Just add that you got some from my training or whatever.

"throws you wrist launchers"

Take these for the purpose of training.
Yay lol

I'm ready to continue now n__n

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the late reply.. I had RL issues momentarily.

Anyways. Use the smoke launchers, add in the smoke bombs into the launcher and mix in your chakra with it and launch it over there

"points over there"

Alphaqindyas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the late reply.. I had RL issues momentarily.

Anyways. Use the smoke launchers, add in the smoke bombs into the launcher and mix in your chakra with it and launch it over there

"points over there"
It's ok Vision. We all go through it.

Gui Mu points his wrists over to where his teacher pointed as he activates the wrist launchers, launching smoke into said area. He quickly takes smoke bombs he had on him and throws them into the smoke to make even more smoke as he sends his chakra into it, hoping to control it. He treats it like any other jutsu but mostly wind, using chakra to remotely control the smoke.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no no no ....

your wrist launcher are like guns. They need smoke bombs loaded into the launcher so they can be launched. I want you to mix your chakra in the smoke bombs before you load it in the wrist launcher. then launh through it.

Try again

Alphaqindyas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no no no ....

your wrist launcher are like guns. They need smoke bombs loaded into the launcher so they can be launched. I want you to mix your chakra in the smoke bombs before you load it in the wrist launcher. then launh through it.

Try again
Ahhh. That makes sense. lol sorry about that

*Gui Mu grabs two smoke bombs and infuses his chakra into them as he loads them into his wrist launchers. He then activates the launchers, sending out smoke infused with his chakra, allowing him to control it.*

Alphaqindyas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Using the chakra already in the smoke, Gui Mu attempts to condense the smoke into a ball. He concentrates the chakra into a single point, grabbing the smoke with it until it is all condensed into a sphere of smoke. He uses his knowledge of wind jutsu and expertise in water jutsu to help him manipulate the chakra and smoke into a sphere.

Alphaqindyas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
THe smoke doesn't materialize. ~__~

Try it again from the beginning. Use more chakra to make it dense etc...
Sorry for taking long. Idk why but it's not showing in my subscription bar for some reason. It didn't show that you posted. >.<

Gui Mu grabs the smoke bombs and immediately starts channeling chakra into them. He then loads up with wrist launchers with the smoke bombs, channeling chakra into it the whole time. Once enough chakra has been built up, he launches the smoke bombs, releasing them and making them explode, resulting in smoke everywhere. Using the already imbued chakra, he focuses on quickly increasing the density of the smoke by fusing it with his chakra and molding it. Once dense enough, he uses to the chakra to 'grab' the smoke and focus it into a central point, forming a sphere. He continues to focus on making the chakra and smoke more dense as he gathers all the smoke and uses his previous training in chakra manipulation to mold it into a sphere. He waits until he teacher tells him to stop.

Alphaqindyas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Using the smoke sphere he previously created, Gui Mu uses chakra shape manipulation to change the shape of the sphere. He first forms the torso, forming a rectangular shape. He then elongates the smoke, making it touch the ground and become as tall as him. Continuing to manipulate the shape of the smoke, he forms the arms and legs, using his previous knowledge of clone making to make this clone. He continues so form the smoke until a clone is created.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kemuri Bunshin no Jutsu) – Smoke Clone technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user makes a clone made out of smoke. When it is hit, it turns into a smoke similar to the smokescreen the user creates. The smoke clone is mostly used as a diversion tactic like other clone techniques.
Note: can only use smoke related jutsu.
Note: can only be used by Kigiri or Smoke users.

(Kuro Kemuri Tama no Jutsu) – Dark Smoke Sphere technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: the user using his wrist launcher will shoot out small dark bombs that will then release thick smoke to create a veil of smokescreen to suffocate the target.
Note: can only be used by Kiho or a smoke users with a wrist launcher

Now create a smoke prison enough to keep your clone in it.